Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,769 members, 7,912,149 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 10:18 PM

Is Kissing A Sin In A Godly Relationship? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Kissing A Sin In A Godly Relationship? (837 Views)

Is Kissing Before Marriage A Sin? / Is Alcohol A Sin In Christiandom? / Can You Live Above Sin In This Present World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Kissing A Sin In A Godly Relationship? by Shollyjay90(m): 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
Pls I Need Ur Candid Opinion On This?
Re: Is Kissing A Sin In A Godly Relationship? by AntiWailer: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
Shollyjay90:
Pls I Need Ur Candid Opinion On This?

It is not but you can't kiss with your hands behind you.

You will 'pwess bwest'

from there your hands touch her nipple, she gets turned on and you will have sex eventually.

Basically what I am trying to say is that it can easily lead to what both of you genuinely did not plan.
Re: Is Kissing A Sin In A Godly Relationship? by easterwick(m): 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Have love 4 everybody nor be kissing you dont kiss you dont have sex does it bring u close to God? TRY AND FIGHT WRATH AND JEALOUSy which arouse frm inwardly "hate"
Re: Is Kissing A Sin In A Godly Relationship? by dingbang(m): 5:40am On Jan 29, 2017
AntiWailer:

It is not but you can't kiss with your hands behind you.

You will 'pwess bwest'

from there your hands touch her nipple, she gets turned on and you will have sex eventually.

Basically what I am trying to say is that it can easily lead to what both of you genuinely did not plan.
grin
Re: Is Kissing A Sin In A Godly Relationship? by talkeverytime: 6:21am On Jan 29, 2017
You've been kissing in your "godly relationship" abi. After kissing then, you'll press her bre*st small, then her backside and the smooching will get serious.

Read here: 5 Types Of Girls You'll find in Church Choirs

http://talkeverytime..co.id/2017/01/five-types-of-girls-you-find-in-church.html

(1) (Reply)

You don't mean it, nightmares challenges, wow, how?? love this story / Saturday Or Sunday? Which One Is The Real Sabbath Day As Stated In The Bible? / Food Affects The Your Spiritual Well Being.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.