Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers (48458 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by gud4dbest(m): 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
BIDOO:

You actually show your unintelligent prowess, like someone closed to me usually says, the illiterates of this our present time will not be those that can not read and write but those that can not learn and are not ready to learn.
Do you know anything call legal action?
Does it have anything to do with spiritual realms?
Your point are baseless and aghastic.
It's expected of you to grown up man.

dont mind the unthinkable things he said,he never knew God works in this realm using man!
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by morscino: 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
rusher14:

Sanusi gave a warning akin to me saying Owobokiri should avoid giving hate speeches.

Even if he does, I can only provide evidence before I can ask for his arrest and subsequent conviction.

Please provide evidence. Hearsay holds no weight in court.
Bro...God bless u for ur maturity n knowledge..even d bible says my ppl perish becos they lack knowledge and dat is wat is about to perish apostle sule.
He has decided to be controlled by his emotions,even providing evidence for whoever who wishes to prosecute him.
Not many ppl know d laws of d land,what apostle sule did is d same thing Nnamdi kanu is being held for.
Even if islamic clerics preach hate everyday,they have been smart enough not to allow it to be recorded,therefore,even if d dss arrest them,there would be no evidence to prosecute them.
Nnamdi Kanu and Apostle Sule are both Shekau in d making...d diff btw dem is dat shekau has d resources and Weapons,while they don't!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by gud4dbest(m): 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You have no tangible evidence even in court of law, Pastor Sule will be jail in ICC with just that video of him saying if he was detain all Nigeria Embassy will be brought down..

YOU alread stand with buhari;your manner of reasoning is understandable.Meanwhile,d man u'r standing with is a charade!
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by HtwoOw: 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
pLord:
Mallam get your facts right, zakzaky Is the leader of a factional Muslim minority(shia or shiites like they are called) which is greatly hated and abhored by Sunni majority which almost all Nigerian Muslims are. Before you quote and and spew nonsense, I schooled in zaria the ancentrial headquarters of the shiites and I know how much hate I used to see from leaders around then.

He's a Muslim cleric which makes him sort of a Christian pastor

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
gud4dbest:

YOU alread stand with buhari;your manner of reasoning is understandable.Meanwhile,d man u'r standing with is a charade!

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by aigboeben(m): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
tit:

If he like let him come there with angels.
He will spend time in kiri kiri
Father,pls bless her with some sense

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by 2shur: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
i must greet
mykeljosef:
they better handle this case delicately....

coz seems Christians have had enough

n this might be the straw that breaks the camel's back

if its not tribal war its religious war

Nigeria division looks closer every passing day

take one and pass the bowl

happy Sunday

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by aigboeben(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
rusher14:

I am a Christian from the south and I don't appreciate lies.

Provide simple evidence that clerics up north incite their congregation to kill.

Just one recording of one of their leaders asking for their people to kill others.

Save us the prevarication.
Ask anyone who did youth service in the core North

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by gud4dbest(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
morscino:

Bro...God bless u for ur maturity n knowledge..even d bible says my ppl perish becos they lack knowledge and dat is wat is about to perish apostle sule.
He has decided to be controlled by his emotions,even providing evidence for whoever who wishes to prosecute him.
Not many ppl know d laws of d land,what apostle sule did is d same thing Nnamdi kanu is being held for.
Even if islamic clerics preach hate everyday,they have been smart enough not to allow it to be recorded,therefore,even if d dss arrest them,there would be no evidence to prosecute them.
Nnamdi Kanu and Apostle Sule are both Shekau in d making...d diff btw dem is dat shekau has d resources and Weapons,while they don't!

Peace unto u!AJS made some bloomers,and that is understandable.But wait if u are a christian and u want to av d freedom to serve ur God in d way d Bible u quote put it at all time in Nigeria,I guess u'll stand with such faith.North believes he own Nigeria and he wants to force his beliefs and creed on us all...they push 4 sharia law all time,they av it already in the constitution.He is doing everything possible to make it so.People that believe in united Nigeria whether North,South West or East notice the obvious marginalisation and are raising objections but d power that be
(obviously not the government but he only forces using the Government)
is turnin deaf ear or maiming them if they tend to restrict...United Nigeria is a lie, a big one at that!
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by sapele914(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
littlewonders:
Guns and other deadly ammunitions were discovered in most mosques up north yet DSS kept deaf and blind eyes to it.

We hear everyday how Islam clerics use mosque to preach 'hate' against Christians, DSS kept mute.

El-rufai has come open countless times supporting the killings of Christians(including by silence) DSS were too lame to make moves.

Since security in Nigeria has been for only Islam other religion are beginning to rise up to defend themselves.. That's when DSS thinks they can act better in intimidating other religion.

If Christians don't stand up now to defend themselves then our spirits and children won't forgive us.
what's the big deal he was only invited for clarity,why all the noise unless he is probably guilty and dss will only tell him oga pastor you again,this is your last warning he will say a little prayer for them, drop 1 million naira and be on his way no shaking his church members will refund the money during mid week service on tuesday evening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Adebowale89(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
the way this Muslim reason sometimes would even make u to feel you're living with vampire

why is it that una religion is always about blood, violence, abuse of human right, child abuse and kidnapping of infant girl

baba nla werey ni gbogbo yin. if there is no xtian practice in the world I will rather be a pagan than worship under this mu.mu religion
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by coolplanet: 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
rusher14:

Sanusi gave a warning akin to me saying Owobokiri should avoid giving hate speeches.

Even if he does, I can only provide evidence before I can ask for his arrest and subsequent conviction.

Please provide evidence. Hearsay holds no weight in court.

See your life.am not sure u are a true Christian. These animals are busy killing ut fellow christian and u are spilling rubbish online.i just imagine one of ur family was massacre, u won't say this nonsense. Anyway see below if u still doubt.

Enyioha Opara , Minna

The emir of kano, Alhaji Muhammadu Sanusi II , has warned Muslim clerics in the country to stop using their mosques to preach hate among Nigerians .

Sanusi gave the warning in his sermon at the ultra -modern mosque of the Federal University of Technology , Minna , Niger State on Friday .
He also led the first Friday prayers in the mosque after inaugurating it . The inauguration of the mosque was one of the activities that marked the school’s 26 th convocation and 35 th anniversary.

He said it was unfortunate that some Muslims, especially clerics, were hiding under the sanctity and immunity of the holy places to set one part of the society against the other. The monarch described it as totally against the tenets of Islam .

He said , “ Muslim clerics , and indeed all Muslims , should preach peace among the adherents and work to achieve peace with members of other religions .” He asked Muslims all over the country to unite and forge a common front for the propagation of the religion .

Sanusi also called for religious tolerance among members of the two major religions in Nigeria, saying it was the panacea for peace in the country

http://punchng.com/stop-using-mosques-preach-hate-sanusi/

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by snowden9(m): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
Scalord:

Funny post.. but you as a Christian shouldnt be bothered afterall your lord would deliver you in the face of persecution just as he delivered the jews from the hands of Pharaoh.. i wonder why you cant just call for him now to part river Niger so you can escape from the hand of Buhari and his DSS... shouldnt you start thinking mayb Yahweh is only interested in his Iron age Jewish people only.. Abi is Africa part of the 12 tribes of Israel?
Who says I'm bothered? At least I know that there's someone that will deliver me out of any negative situation i find myself but in the case where he doesn't, He still remains the omniscient God. Look at the case of Joseph, Daniel, Stephen, should I go on? Those ones where in horrible situations and God made a way. In the case of Stephen, He had to die for Paul to be born into the Christian faith. You don't know this God that works in mysterious ways my brother so don't test Him.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
tit:

see as you ugly!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Scalord: 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
snowden9:

Who says I'm bothered? At least I know that there's someone that will deliver me out of any negative situation i find myself but in the case where he doesn't, He still remains the omniscient God. Look at the case of Joseph, Daniel, Stephen, should I go on? Those ones where in horrible situations and God made a way. In the case of Stephen, He had to die for Paul to be born into the Christian faith. You don't know this God that works in mysterious ways my brother so don't test Him.

Mysterious ways indeed.. its true i have to be careful not to test him... because he is very blood thirsty... imagine burning in a lake of fire under eternal torment... Scaary!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by akintom(m): 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
snowden9:

The mysterious works of Yahweh is needed by Suleiman now..... Will Jewish Idol ever show up?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by alfsalami: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
Why not 3000. Lawyers ? Creating bad blood in society and relying on sentiment for cover . Shame onto you folk

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by ylaa(f): 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
i still maintain that my Apostle is untouchable
who touches him will ever regret doing so
He serves a God who is mighty and terrible
the lion of the tribe of Judah
the one and only Lion who roars and other lions trembles
the one and only Lion that can never be caged
the Lion with CAPITAL "L''
let him go and answer their call
but NOTHING, I REPEAT NOTHING dey happen
we stand full ground.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by steveab(m): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
Everything happens for a reason, we are not God. Let God decide. I follow Apostle Johnson Suleman, I have love and respect for him and his ministry. He is equal to the task. If we can let's pray for peace in Nigeria. A lot is wrong and someone has to speak up. Lord let Your will be done.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by sledge001(m): 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
nurusystem:
shamful pastor if u want to join policy go and join stop all ur rubish,sulaiman should contest 2019
Mallam, what exactly is the bone of contention here. The MOG simply registered his displeasure of the senseless killings by Fulani herds men and u people are just ranting. I am beginning to think that this whole herd men saga is a plan by you abokis. We'll get this into your thick skull, we Christians are tired of being sitting ducks. You guys need to get your brains checked. If you're tired of living among normal humans you can go into the bush and dwell with animals cos that's what qualifies your attitudes. Smhhh. Because the Apostle converted from Islam to Christianity! !!!! Nonsense
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Philinho(m): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
Tonyosas101:
30 lawyers for weytin! What happen to psalm 94;22 and 118:14?

All this yeye men of gods sef,,
What surprise me most is that they all say trash and their followers mastvrbate over it
borrow a brain if possible
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Laid2001: 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
If this man is found wanting, he will be jailed and heaven will not fall.

100 lawyer will not be able to help him!!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Laid2001: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
MOG my foot.
He has no right to say " if any fulani herds man intentionally or mistakenly comes ner me of this church,kill him, cut off his head"
that is hate speech and an incitement to violence against Fulanis, which is against the law of this land.!!

If you have evidence of any other person, be him a muslim scholar or an Emir or whatever he could be that have also openly incite to violence, present it.

Insinuation and demsay is not acceptable in court!!

sledge001:

Mallam, what exactly is the bone of contention here. The MOG simply registered his displeasure of the senseless killings by Fulani herds men and u people are just ranting. I am beginning to think that this whole herd men saga is a plan by you abokis. We'll get this into your thick skull, we Christians are tired of being sitting ducks. You guys need to get your brains checked. If you're tired of living among normal humans you can go into the bush and dwell with animals cos that's what qualifies your attitudes. Smhhh. Because the Apostle converted from Islam to Christianity! !!!! Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Tarnisis(m): 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
mykeljosef:
they better handle this case delicately....

coz seems Christians have had enough

n this might be the straw that breaks the camel's back

if its not tribal war its religious war

Nigeria division looks closer every passing day

take one and pass the bowl

happy Sunday
Sure I'll pass the 8 across
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by rusher14: 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
aigboeben:

Ask anyone who did youth service in the core North
[b]I had my youth service in Sokoto and that's why I know that you guys are simply being manipulated by bigots here.

You cannot wait to demonise those who are also victims in a situation.

I had all kinds of hesitancy when my call up said Sokoto but I summoned the courage.

I met people from all corners of the country and immersed myself in the hospitality of my hosts.
Till date, I have my best friends from the time of my service but more importantly, I got to recognise that most of what we think down south of the rest of the nation is not often true.

I am a well travelled man, locally and internationally and I can state without any equivocation, that people are mostly good before evil.

On the alter of politics, the political class (same ones who have looted the treasury dry without remorse) have sold you hatred, anarchy and religious intolerance.

The same set of politicians who labelled a party Islamic a few years ago can be seen asking to be considered for membership as their source of income dries.

Common sense tells me that a lot of what is fed into the system is by way of news is manipulated, manufactured and certainly issued with the intention of creating panic and a breaking up of the system especially by those who are being hounded by justice.

I cannot ask you to trust me.

Simply rationalise every piece of news you come across without prejudice.

Make it your duty to look at information from more than one angle.

Surely but curiously you would often find the truth somewhere in the middle.[/b]
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by goodluck10: 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
the so called Fulani and thier leaders , you cannot intimidate Christians. I am a die hard follower of apostle Suleiman. you can't islamize this country. but rather you can only islamize your self and your so called family. do not start a battle that you can not end.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by leisuretym: 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
Scalord:

I thought you guys say your help commeth from the lord when you look up to the hills.. what are your being at alert for? Do you recite your bible passages for reciting sakes only...this is the time for the christian God to prove supreme once and for all. Let all christians assemble at the DSS office and begin to pray for miraculous signs to show these unbelievers that Jesus is a true miracle worker.. Refer to the deeds of Shadrack, Mesaack and Abednego, Daniel, Paul and Silas, Moses etc.... abi all those things na fake.. has the times for miracles expired.. or are miracles now performed only on the altar of con men turned Pastors. Christians shouldnt protest, fight or kill.. yours is the true religion remember... this is the time to prove it!

your opinion! live with it.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by chaelsangelovee: 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
?
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by chaelsangelovee: 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
tit:

You have become God that called Him,
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by chaelsangelovee: 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
Tonyosas101:
30 lawyers for weytin! What happen to psalm 94;22 and 118:14?

All this yeye men of gods sef,,
What surprise me most is that they all say trash and their followers mastvrbate over it

You can Quote The Bible yet you have no respect for God's Elect
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by chaelsangelovee: 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
rusher14:
Why not take the archangels with you?

Failed snake oil salesman.

Giving a Man of God a name that isnot His, You have no Idea
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by nurusystem(m): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
sledge001:

who give a trach about is convertion ,he is a fake prophet of dumm,he is a lier ,infact a christian terrorist open to nigeria, and they will be shouting Jesus,is it that Jesus teaching ,must u receive order from sulaiman before you defend yourself..now i see the level of brainwash by so call fake men of goat ,how you people doom.source for fund. businesss is a man who shout offerin..akara nio

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching / "Jesus Is" By Clayton Jennings. Spoken Word Lyrics. / There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.