Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,908 members, 7,922,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:28 PM

Which University In Nigeria Will Collect This? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University In Nigeria Will Collect This? (1530 Views)

Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? / Which University Is Best To Study Computer Science In Nigeria? / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which University In Nigeria Will Collect This? by Emmanko(m): 2:02am On Jan 29, 2017
Good morning my good people of the nation. I just got confused about what people are saying about my results that any university in Nigeria will not collect it to study computer science.

Pls help me check it below and kindly tell me a way out as you all know that things are highly cost this days and you can't expect me to go and collect another private exam that will nearly cost up to 30k.

Economics c5
English B3
Yoruba. C5
Maths. D7
Agric B3
Bio. C5
Chemistry. C6
Physics. D7

All I wish my self is to go into any university and study computer science.
As time wait for no one.

Pls help me out and talk on this.
Thanks to you all.
Re: Which University In Nigeria Will Collect This? by Emmanko(m): 2:04am On Jan 29, 2017
check this
Re: Which University In Nigeria Will Collect This? by smithe113(m): 2:18am On Jan 29, 2017
UI.....

oh I meant university of ILE (home in yoruba)
Re: Which University In Nigeria Will Collect This? by littlewonders: 2:30am On Jan 29, 2017
From the result here, you can only use English to discuss agriculture. My brother go to farm and show your potentials

1 Like

Re: Which University In Nigeria Will Collect This? by Emmanko(m): 2:35am On Jan 29, 2017
Pls be serious, their is no university like Ile in Nigeria bro
Re: Which University In Nigeria Will Collect This? by Emmanko(m): 2:37am On Jan 29, 2017
I have no passion of becoming a farmer bro, say another things.
Re: Which University In Nigeria Will Collect This? by agohmamuda(m): 3:41am On Jan 29, 2017
The only school that can accept this result is "sunday school". Am very sure of my claim.

5 Likes

Re: Which University In Nigeria Will Collect This? by Emmanko(m): 4:20am On Jan 29, 2017
Talk on polytechnic then and stop all this then.
Re: Which University In Nigeria Will Collect This? by Mrbigman1(m): 6:11am On Jan 29, 2017
Computer science with maths and physice d7?

I think u should check Dia requirement in d brochure, and or buy another waec and make sure u score all in one seat, cos if u combine result, u'd be asked for a reseat on ur graduation.
Re: Which University In Nigeria Will Collect This? by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 29, 2017
My candid advice is for you is to re- enroll, and invest time your time and energy on passing your mathematics and physics.
The bitter truth is that no university, not even colleges of education will accept that result for a computer science program. Computer science and mathematics are closely knitted. So, you be a maths guru to qualify for it.
Another observation I made from your result is that you are not too good in calculation going by maths and physics result. Hence, you may encounter lot a challenged as a computer science undergrads. Not trying to discourage you, but it will be better if you can look into another direction. But if the computer science is where your passion lies, go for it. I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: Which University In Nigeria Will Collect This? by onward4life(m): 6:58am On Jan 29, 2017
Emmanko:
Pls be serious, their is no university like Ile in Nigeria bro

PRIVATE university!
Re: Which University In Nigeria Will Collect This? by Tastemoney(m): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2017
No public school will accept that
Re: Which University In Nigeria Will Collect This? by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:59am On Jan 29, 2017
Physics and Mathematics are compulsory for Computer Science. Try again this year.
Re: Which University In Nigeria Will Collect This? by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2017
None.
EDUCATION HELM: Importance of Education in the Society (http://www.educationhelm.com/2017/01/importance-of-education-in-society.html)
Re: Which University In Nigeria Will Collect This? by Emmanko(m): 9:53am On Jan 29, 2017
Thanks to everyone for the piece of advice, I will seat for another exam then.

Thanks once again.

2 Likes

Re: Which University In Nigeria Will Collect This? by BLACKCHARGER(m): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
Madonna university grin

That cursed university.... grin grin

They go just detain admit u shaparly grin

(1) (Reply)

Lies By JAMB. Which Way Nigeria? / Students Of Government Owned Universities Should Deflate Their Bloated Ego / Advice On What Course To Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.