Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,305 members, 7,947,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Honest Advise. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Honest Advise. (389 Views)

Looking For A Honest Builder And/or Architect / Please Kindly Advise This Young Lady / Our Landlord Wants To Evict Us While Our Rent Is Still Running. Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Advise. by yenimork: 6:26am On Jan 29, 2017
Pls I need u guys honest advise abt marriage. Does age really matters in a relationship. I av a frd who is in a relationship, both are even talking abt marriage now but d lady is a year older than her guy, d guy really love and care for d lady alot but dis age issue keep on disturbing my frd mind everyday. Now she is totally confused, don't no wat to do again.
Re: Honest Advise. by Lush100(m): 6:56am On Jan 29, 2017
hello,

to answer your question.
"age" is important and also not important for marriage, it depends on the kind of love that is between the two.

how far have the two of them gone? . is their love sacrificial.?

you talked about the guy loving the lady,? is the lady also loving the guy in same passion.

ask the lady on what reason will she "accept" to divorce her husband if they get married.

the truth of the matter is that if their love in not strong, the issue of age will be a problems. most ladies for get the vow they made to their life-intending mate (I'm not talking of the one done in the church altar), but the one two of them agreed with each other.

here the Lady will need to respect her husband when married, if she cannot surrender her ego, it will be a problem.

if a lady want to see if she can respect her husband when she get married (now that she is yet to marry), ask her to start washing her intended husband briefs (boxers, ) whenever it is dirty, if she feels bad or ashamed, pls she should not go ahead,
a lady needs submission to win/build a successful marriage of which respect is part of it.

I'm married , my wife is 4 months younger than me.

During days of strong mix understanding, if she doesn't know how to hold her tongue, she might insult her hubby with age taunts.

(there will always be misunderstanding).

hope u picked something useful from my piece.
all the best
Re: Honest Advise. by Lush100(m): 7:05am On Jan 29, 2017
yenimork:
Pls I need u guys honest advise abt marriage. Does age really matters in a relationship. I av a frd who is in a relationship, both are even talking abt marriage now but d lady is a year older than her guy, d guy really love and care for d lady alot but dis age issue keep on disturbing my frd mind everyday. Now she is totally confused, don't no wat to do again.
w

hello,
to answer your question.
"age" is important and also not important for marriage, it depends on the kind of love that is between the two.
how far have the two of them gone? . is their love sacrificial.?
you talked about the guy loving the lady,? is the lady also loving the guy in same passion.
ask the lady on what reason will she "accept" to divorce her husband if they get married.
the truth of the matter is that if their love in not strong, the issue of age will be a problems. most ladies for get the vow they made to their life-intending mate (I'm not talking of the one done in the church altar), but the one two of them agreed with each other.
here the Lady will need to respect her husband when married, if she cannot surrender her ego, it will be a problem.
if a lady want to see if she can respect her husband when she get married (now that she is yet to marry), ask her to start washing her intended husband briefs (boxers, ) whenever it is dirty, if she feels bad or ashamed, pls she should not go ahead,
a lady needs submission to win/build a successful marriage of which respect is part of it.
I'm married , my wife is 4 months younger than me.
During days of strong understanding, if she doesn't know how to hold her tongue, she might insult her hubby with age taunts.
(there will always be misunderstanding).
hope u picked something useful from my piece.
all the best

1 Like

Re: Honest Advise. by yenimork: 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
Thank u so much, I gain alot from ur comment.

(1) (Reply)

Get Immediate Allocation @ Akodo Ise Hilton Estate. / Acres Of Land For Sale In Ibadan With C/O / An Attractive Property (storey Building) Situated At Ondo Ore Road For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.