Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,386 members, 7,947,641 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters (111064 Views)

Solomon Dalung Turns 'Hunter' In New Pictures / President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures / Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by lilmizwierd(f): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2017
matrixme:
I can only believe Buhari is alive if he takes the frogleap pose in yellow sweaters in a picture, and he does the peace sign with one hand.

why are you laidis
in between
Buboo is alive cheesy cheesy
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by lilmizwierd(f): 11:41am On Jan 29, 2017
Amuga:
If by Tomorrow our president is not back, they should declare Tuesday and Wednesday public holidays so that all of us will go and look for our president. My president can't go to London and be missing like that.
And to all Nigerians saying that my President is dead, it's your president that will die not mine...
He must complete what he started ooo...

I support you
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by yinkslinks(m): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2017
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by yinkslinks(m): 11:49am On Jan 29, 2017
Pls I need 5kg gas is mararaba abuja. When can u deliver to me?
RaskiloGas:
Our GAS company deliver GAS to your doorstep in PORT HARCOURT. Visit www. raskilo. com for more info
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Kingbusssy(m): 11:49am On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=ddippset post=53223884]Its a lie, its a lie. This is an old picture. Any picture taken with Aisha was taken a long time ago ever since he put her in the kitchen and other room. And why is he smiling like that? It shows this was taken a long time ago when the economy was good. Why is the background white? The White background shows he has already died and is now in the land beyond. Another APC lie bursted![/qυoтe]
Hey waιlerѕ
Do yoυ нave evιdence тнaт нe нad dιed
Yoυ вeттer ĸnow wнaт yoυ're ѕayιng
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by ghettowriter(m): 11:50am On Jan 29, 2017
grin grin
dumie:
Observing this anomaly of a president

you people will not come & kee person wit laff o cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by sekem: 11:54am On Jan 29, 2017
Okeikpu:
If ds man came back alive
Call me a bastard sad

I'll surely remember this.

But then...

Why wait?

Bastard how far na?

I dikwa mma?
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by JANEMMY12(m): 11:54am On Jan 29, 2017
I wish my president good health and prosperity!
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:57am On Jan 29, 2017
ddippset:
Its a lie, its a lie. This is an old picture. Any picture taken with Aisha was taken a long time ago ever since he put her in the kitchen and other room. And why is he smiling like that? It shows this was taken a long time ago when the economy was good. Why is the background white? The White background shows he has already died and is now in the land beyond. Another APC lie bursted!
Watin u wan teach your pikin now eee
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by chrisxxx(m): 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
I talk am b4, there is nothing ipod can do about it, buhari still have 6 years left in aso rock.
God knows I do not wish Buhari death. However, by this your write up you have achieved nothing other than mocking Buhari.
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by agohmamuda(m): 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=alen4smith post=53229295][/quote]

Your fada.
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by agbamasoe: 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
When would those western leaders come and balance here in Nigeria for Christ sake. You can see how are falling every day as a nation. What good about taken picture in another country and sent it to us.
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by bigtt76(f): 12:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
You're correct! See his glasses ...its different tongue una get work

ddippset:
Its a lie, its a lie. This is an old picture. Any picture taken with Aisha was taken a long time ago ever since he put her in the kitchen and other room. And why is he smiling like that? It shows this was taken a long time ago when the economy was good. Why is the background white? The White background shows he has already died and is now in the land beyond. Another APC lie bursted!

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Kemperor: 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
No chemistry between them. When was the last time they used 'za oza room'?

Buhari goes about boasting about za oza room yet from this picture it seems he can't cope in there. He even had to bring her to the sitting room to take the picture, incase the woman begin to fiddle with his flyers.

Buhari is incompetent in za oza room and the Senate should prepare to impeach him on that.

On a final note, so this man is really coming back to this country to continue dealing with us?

U will b d first 2 criticise d president if he releases pictures of him n his wife dat was taken in deir personal n private room...
Can u post pictures of u n ur wife in ur bedroom on social media
He is d President...and it doesn't concern u if he can service his wife or not... waitin concern u?
Has she eva complained abt it
Please say meaningful tins
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Frydae: 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
PICTURES PICTURESAND MORE PICTURES.......HE SHOULD ADDRESS THE NATION IN TELEVISED BROADCAST.........THAT WILL PUT A FULL STOP TO ALL SPECULATIONS...........SPEAK TO YOUR PEOPLE TODAY.......SAY SOMETHING

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Shome36(m): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
LORDOFAFONJAS:
This old vegetable cant handle Aisha in the OZA RUUM, i can beat ma cheat that Aisha they shine her pvssy outside grin

see your life

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by snowden9(m): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
A video of buhari viewing the opening and closing of the London bridge or #ADONBILIVIT
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by SirDavico(m): 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
coolesmile:
Singing: He's alive. Amen He's alive. Amen Buhari is alive, forever he's ...

Hey you! Why is u giving Jesus' Glory to Buuuharii
Kai! Me is not understanding undecided

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Mbediogu(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
40kobo77:
God is good.

Enemies don shame.

Meanwhile the picture below shows Buhari's face smiling at those wishing death.

FTC on the first day of the Week.

I dedicate this FTC to all the Urhobo people of Delta State and all the beautiful DARK SKIN URHOBO Girls.

Urhobo Wadoooooo.

But the man don sag no be small.
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by alatbaba1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
LORDOFAFONJAS:
This old vegetable cant handle Aisha in the OZA RUUM, i can beat ma cheat that Aisha they shine her pvssy outside grin
guy u get x-ray machine, just what i was thinking when i saw d pics. she looks like a milf or might be using s3x gadget to clear her konji. babu can't ride dat pvssy to top gear again. he is just to fragile for dat and aisha age is at the right age she need more or s3x. don't quote me if ur brain is paining u. ain't anti buhari. I'm just saying my piece mind.
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by freeze001(f): 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
refreshrate:

First experience with a zombie?

You know when u think u've seen it all they have this way of 'shocking' with how low they can go on the zombie stupidity index.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Burgerlomo: 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
You people should not pray for his demise, but instead you can protest and ask for his impeachment because If he's not important to you people, he is very much important to his family
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by xpool(m): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
Aisha wear trousers!
Methink Muslim women don't wear trousers.
Sharia how market, or is sharia for the poor?
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by tit(f): 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
Sango,
Fire bubu again on his dead bed
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Sallam01(m): 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Those pictures were taking from the other room I guest,may God continue to protect our presido
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by somez(m): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mumu
coolesmile:
Singing: He's alive. Amen He's alive. Amen Buhari is alive, forever he's ...
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
40kobo77:
God is good.

Enemies don shame.

Meanwhile the picture below shows Buhari's face smiling at those wishing death.

FTC on the first day of the Week.

I dedicate this FTC to all the Urhobo people of Delta State and all the beautiful DARK SKIN URHOBO Girls.

Urhobo Wadoooooo.
who don die don die

kip decivin urself.
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by goldman777: 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nellybii:

Do you honestly believe a president can die in the UK and it will be kept secret? Nigerian educational standard has really seriously deteriorated. There seems to be no hope in sight at all.

What has your ignorant educational standard got to do with a dead president.your brain cells are full of weed anybody can create anonymity anywhere it is a fundamental right even in the u.k. sabi sabi yet nothing in your statements make sense or is d u.k your father,s media house.where you invited and interviewed pmb for tea
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by clems88(m): 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
kaydutchboy:
. Regardless of what you people say his manhood will live forever
pls what does manhood means cool

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Jo144(m): 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
your president is dead so far so good

Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by Sallam01(m): 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nothing do you my amiable president, long life.
Re: New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters by madas1086: 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
ddippset:
God willing Insha Allahu you will test death before Buhari

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) / 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement / Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.