Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,840 members, 7,933,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:14 PM

'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others (86790 Views)

Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman / 14 Year Old Indian Girl Already Prophesyed When Coronavirus Will Come To An End. / Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by Dexpro: 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
cry crycry cry
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by ezra1990: 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
I feel pity for her....May God's kingdom come n eradicate all imperfections as well as pestilences
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by ezra1990: 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
I feel pity for her....May God's kingdom come n eradicate all imperfections as well as pestilences...AMEN

1 Like

Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by Ashez: 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
I pray God heals her in The Name of Jesus, Amen
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by EmekaBlue(m): 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
SNAKE GIRL
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
one punnani wasted!!

1 Like

Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by ezra1990: 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
I know some fools will make comedy out of this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by sekem: 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
Obara Emma!

Nnaa eh, ife n'eme!!! shocked
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by IYANGBALI: 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
Finally we have found a wife for lala. Please call him to come and posses his possession abi Seun eye there ni?

1 Like

Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by IYANGBALI: 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
INTROVERT:
cry
you resemble the girl no be small grin
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by kerryjossy(f): 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
Its a pity. I only pray for a miracle. God help u dear.
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by IYANGBALI: 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
ezra1990:
I know some fools will make comedy out of this

Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by Cyriloha(m): 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by KingMicky3286: 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
How come no Indian Doctor can treat her, Is it not the same India Our Leaders in Nigeria always go to treat themselves? (Repair Their Lives)

Abeg Girl come to Nigeria we have the cure for your skin disease embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by segebase(m): 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
haaaaa.....wen I tot have seen it all
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by azimibraun: 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
realmindz:

There is nothing wrong in throwing her out of school. that has to be done as a precautionary means to prevent an epidemic.
The school may not know what's actually wrong with her and decided to act safe than being sorry.

And truth be told, she actually looks scary and she would ve scared the hell out of those kids.

I'm sure u I won't be comfortable studying beside her.

You remember Ebola patients, they were completely isolated and their bodies were cremated...so would you call that discrimination or inhumanity?
The word " Thrown" makes it inhumane. It depicts outright rejection with no empathy shown to the lil lady, her condition and her family. Diplomacy could make you thank a Man for slaping you. All the same you were slapped. That lady needs a bit of kindness that's all.

1 Like

Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by DonCortino: 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
Why always india??
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by Missmossy(f): 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Eyah such a disheartening situation embarassed i really pity the girl.
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
It is stories like this that make me wonder If there isn't reincarnation after all.

Maybe we're all suffering for our past lives' sins, otherwise how do you explain this?
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
What a pity!
I wish this girl could get the best medical help she deserves!!

That being said...

But why do some people on Nairaland make fun of everything.. reading through some comments u can't but wonder if all humans have brains at all..... Or are robots now on Nairaland.
So annoying!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by realmindz: 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
azimibraun:
The word " Thrown" makes it inhumane. It depicts outright rejection with no empathy shown to the lil lady, her condition and her family. Diplomacy could make you thank a Man for slaping you. All the same you were slapped. That lady needs a bit of kindness that's all.

yeah that's true.
but I believe the word thrown out was used by the reporter probably to wip out more sympathy for her. I'm sure the school must ve shown the diplomacy.

1 Like

Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by wink2015(m): 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
Terrible sickness are too common in the indian subcontinent such as the story of this Bangladesh man.

A 27-year-old man in Bangladesh known as the "tree man" recently underwent surgery to remove the extensive, wood-like warts that covered his hands and feet. But what causes this rare disease?

Over the past year, the man, Abul Bajandar, has undergone 16 surgeries to remove 11 lbs. (5 kilograms) of the unusual growths from his hands and feet, according toAgence France-Presse (AFP).

READ MORE HERE: http://url2it.com/epndrt

Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by nams77: 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
realmindz:

There is nothing wrong in throwing her out of school. that has to be done as a precautionary means to prevent an epidemic.
The school may not know what's actually wrong with her and decided to act safe than being sorry.

And truth be told, she actually looks scary and she would ve scared the hell out of those kids.

You remember Ebola patients, they were completely isolated and their bodies were cremated...so would you call that discrimination or inhumanity?

I wish her quick healing
Then you need to change your moniker. That disease is not contagious it is a genetic disorder that's why there is not treatment yet. You can't seat beside her? I will and can even make friends with her just to make her feel happy and wanted. There is one lady near my office with a form of deformity. I had to go and make her my friend. Each time I greet and play with her, people are surprised and some others look at me as if I am mad. But that's just me. Glad to put a smile on the faces of rejected ones like these. It could be you or anyone else. By the way, the school should know better that it is not contagious and explain to their students

4 Likes

Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by flamingREED(m): 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
Suffering people are often stubborn. Nevertheless,
she should give her life to Christ and expect a miracle.

I once learnt that a former Rivers State Deeper Life prayer warrior leader prayed via a phone and a girl shed her snake skin

Mark 9
18 And wheresoever he taketh him, he teareth him: and he foameth, and gnasheth with his teeth, and pineth away: and I spake to thy disciples that they should cast him out; and they could not.
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by Elijahrona(m): 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
transfer101:
I gave up on Indian's bizzareness the day I read of a guy that has a leg that looked like the root out a tree

That's Indonesia
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by sammoR: 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
There is a girl in Jos with this exact same condition. She begs around that British America Junction. Everytime I see her my heart goes out with a lot of compassion. A friend tried to help her once along with one white Doctor before the doctor relocated back 2d US but I think there isn't any cure. So she has resorted to begging. The most touching part is what she says everytime she is given cash, she goes: Thank you Dad! in good, almost perfect English. Once I gave her 1k in 200s I think. I was surprised looking through my side mirror and couldn't believe it, she was actually sharing the money with one other blind beggar. Another time, I gave her only one note and her beggar friend was there, she goes-please give my friend also. As a man, I almost cried. Despite her condition, it was apparent she has a good heart.
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by ZoneBslayer(m): 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
why does india have the highest percentage of human abnormalities/absurdities??
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by dav73(m): 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Wicked parents! Nonsense! They should have ended her life! A long time ago! She is left alone suffering nd stigmatised cos some foolish people did not have the guts to do the ryt thing! Pity her!
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by willibounce1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
India again
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
Doctor Jesus. Abeg, heal your daughter.
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by LordAdam7: 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
realmindz:

I wish her quick healing

Oga this is very different.

What is wrong with asking for a doctor's report to ascertain that her condition is not communicable? She has siblings and they've not contracted the disease, and you're talking about an epidemic. You're blowing this thing out of proportion.

People are different, and for special kids (I refuse to call them kids with disabilities) you'd be surprised what a little bit of love and acceptance can do to that poor child.

The school should preach acceptance. Get her classmates to interact with her, understand her disease condition, and see that behind that flaky skin is a kid just like them with dreams and aspirations. Kids are very accepting, even more than adults. They'll accept her in class and even be her strongest confidantes giving her support and succor.

And no she is not scary. She is different. I would not discriminate anyone based on the appearance they can't control.

We fail as human beings when others are discriminated based on their appearance, race, gender, sexuality, and whatever differences plague mankind. That girl could have been you. Have some empathy.

The school is wrong. I hope this news attracts the attention of organizations that would help her find an accepting school. Girl child education is of paramount importance.

-Lord

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) / Enlarge your BREAST,HIP,BUTT and VIRGINA TIGHTENING ETC / 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.