Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,104 members, 7,907,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:53 PM

Singer Waje Shares Adorable Fun Moments With Her Kids, Mum & Siblings (pics,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Waje Shares Adorable Fun Moments With Her Kids, Mum & Siblings (pics,vid) (1338 Views)

Annie Idibia Shares Romantic Moments With Husband, 2face Amid Tonto Dikeh Shade / Why I Accepted My First Movie Role - Singer Waje Reveals / Beverly Naya Vs Singer Waje, Who Rocked The Stylish Corporate Outfit Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Waje Shares Adorable Fun Moments With Her Kids, Mum & Siblings (pics,vid) by JustCelebrities: 8:36am On Jan 29, 2017
WAJE Having Some Serious Crazy Playing Moments With Her Kids, Mum And Siblings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hwyaeOIcdk

1 Share

Re: Singer Waje Shares Adorable Fun Moments With Her Kids, Mum & Siblings (pics,vid) by chicoMX(m): 9:15am On Jan 29, 2017
Op help me say well done to her... meanwhile how much is a paint of garri in your area? it's #1500 in umudike, Abia state
Re: Singer Waje Shares Adorable Fun Moments With Her Kids, Mum & Siblings (pics,vid) by EmperorShizzy: 9:25am On Jan 29, 2017
(Cat Walking outta mumu thread angry

Re: Singer Waje Shares Adorable Fun Moments With Her Kids, Mum & Siblings (pics,vid) by nuelzy: 10:48am On Jan 29, 2017
I think i noticed that they also watch "the johnson" grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bikini Body In Hawaii / Two Female Students Fight Dirty Over A Man In Broad Daylight (photos+video) / 6 Rappers That Left Us Pondering What Happened To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.