Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,371 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:43 AM

Arsenal To Rival Manchester United With £85million Bid For Antoine Griezmann - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal To Rival Manchester United With £85million Bid For Antoine Griezmann (667 Views)

Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually / Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal / C. Ronaldo Shows Off £1.85million Watch Made With 424 Glistening White Diamonds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal To Rival Manchester United With £85million Bid For Antoine Griezmann by offkick: 9:23am On Jan 29, 2017
Arsenal are ready to challenge Manchester United to the signing of Antoine Griezmann, according to The Mail on Sunday.

Manchester United are said to be leading the race to sign the £85 million rated striker who was voted the third best in the world over the last year.

Having made an initial approach to sign the France international in the summer, Arsenal are reportedly ready to match his release clause, though the Red Devils are expected to have the upper hand when it comes to wages.

http://www.offkick.com/2017/01/arsenal-to-rival-manchester-united-with.html
Re: Arsenal To Rival Manchester United With £85million Bid For Antoine Griezmann by yinkeys(m): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
Finally the kinda striker we need. Greizman or Aubameyang.
Re: Arsenal To Rival Manchester United With £85million Bid For Antoine Griezmann by offkick: 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
yinkeys:
Finally the kinda striker we need. Greizman or Aubameyang.

sure
Re: Arsenal To Rival Manchester United With £85million Bid For Antoine Griezmann by yinkeys(m): 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
offkick:

sure
I'm talking of Arsenal o. Don't get it twisted
Re: Arsenal To Rival Manchester United With £85million Bid For Antoine Griezmann by smrtblg(m): 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
Have you seen an MLM that pays 200% in 48hrs? If you are on telegram, even if you are not on telegram,meow load it on your mobile phone. It's like whatsapp. send me a mail and I will forward it to you. It's superb and I don't think you guys will regret it.
Re: Arsenal To Rival Manchester United With £85million Bid For Antoine Griezmann by offkick: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
yinkeys:

I'm talking of Arsenal o. Don't get it twisted

Arsenal is dreaming shaa becos they can't pay him 300k pound

(1) (Reply)

Tactical Analysis Of What Went Wrong For Barca- The Telegraph / Katsina United Fans Attack Enyimba Players,Destroy Their Bus In Katsina(pics) / P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.