Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,317 members, 7,943,785 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Itel1408: My Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel1408: My Review (918 Views)

My Review Of The redmi K20 Pro �� Any Questions? / My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! / My Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6+ Nougat Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel1408: My Review by Minabee: 10:05am On Jan 29, 2017
I don't really write product reviews like that but this one is necessary. I got an itel 1408 late last year and I was so excited upon getting the phone. I got to the phone shop and found the itel1408 to be preferable because it was within my budget. I got it for 16,500 then. The thing that first made me interested in the phone was the fact that it was portable not to big or showy, can be slipped into my pockets easily without any self-conscious feeling -would have shown pics but can't take them now-and the battery seemed real big (it actually is).
I'm not so much of a photo person but would like to have pictures of good quality when I take them. The itel1408 didn't come with specifications on how many MP the front and back cameras were, the front camera is okay for me but the back is not all that good except when it bright and sunny.
It's just one month of using the phone and I'm already sick of it because it can hang for Africa whenever the data is on, at times the phone rings and takes forever to display the caller when data is on as well.
Also, a few days after using it, it refused to charge again meanwhile its charger charged other phones and no other charger charged it. The one that spoilt it all for me was the menu button (guess this is a brand thing) that doesn't enable me to edit and format my text cos I write. This has been my itel1408 experience, thought I should share since I always seem to learn the hard way.

Re: Itel1408: My Review by directonpc(m): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2017
Lol. Ur opening sentence sounded like you were gonna give a positive review.
Re: Itel1408: My Review by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 29, 2017
Guy text like yours propelled the invention of paragraphs
Re: Itel1408: My Review by Minabee: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2017
directonpc:
Lol. Ur opening sentence sounded like you were gonna give a positive review.
Lol... you talk about the positive first make e no b like say I dey spoil their market
Re: Itel1408: My Review by forandy(m): 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
Too bad...

(1) (Reply)

Win Recharge Cards By Participating In Infinix Ramadan Promo Via Facebook Live / Leagoo M8 Pro Needed / Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.