Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,733 members, 7,979,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 09:35 AM

Incessant Kidnapping In Aba, Asia State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Incessant Kidnapping In Aba, Asia State (518 Views)

Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood / Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months / Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incessant Kidnapping In Aba, Asia State by MrHyde: 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
I don't know why the media is quite about the insecurity in Aba. Aba is the most insecure place to live in the east. It's so bad Keke passengers are kidnapped. People go about their businesses with fear.
The state governor and commissioner of police have to wake up to their responsibilities, Aba is a crime haven.
Re: Incessant Kidnapping In Aba, Asia State by kabrud: 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
MrHyde:
I don't know why the media is quite about the insecurity in Aba. Aba is the most insecure place to live in the east. It's so bad Keke passengers are kidnapped. People go about their businesses with fear.
The state governor and commissioner of police have to wake up to their responsibilities, Aba is a crime haven.

@ the emboldened, an indication that the atrocities going on in those regions are not reported or at most under reported. Let them keep hiding the crimes going on there just to claim they are better than the north.
Re: Incessant Kidnapping In Aba, Asia State by MrHyde: 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
It's a sad situation, the rate of Kidnapping is outrageous. Residents are cautious of what they wear, what they drive. The security situation is better imagined than experienced.
Re: Incessant Kidnapping In Aba, Asia State by Xtianvic(m): 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
Aba again? Just remembered Osisikankwu
Re: Incessant Kidnapping In Aba, Asia State by stefanweeks: 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Incessant Kidnapping In Aba, Asia State by MrHyde: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
Even after the death of osisikankwu, Kidnapping is still at its peak.

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills His 81-year-old Mother Over N500,000 (photos) / PortHarcourt Girl & Customs Officer Saga, Facebook Needs To Deal With FAKE NEWS / Would I Be Arrested If I Kill A Burglar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.