Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,441 members, 7,964,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:49 PM

The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone (31903 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists / The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by lumeneng22: 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
ruffhandu:

I think he's on ur side Bro.

From sometime last year when they kept bomabrding my phone with bulk sms, and I checked their website eventually, only to find out it is no investment but a scam (I told the customer care who chatted with me online so), I kept warning all around me to stay away from the scam.

Unfortunately, only verfy few listened to me. I only know one colleague that didn't fall for it. The other did once and heeded my advice. The rest were neck deep into it.

That is the reason I mock and laugh at them every now and then cos I told them it'll crash eventually but they said NEVER.
Some can't talk in my presence now. Greedy people!
This your celebration of national adviser...... unfortunately has failed you because mmm has not crash. In fact season 2 has just begun and we have started enjoying it.
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Did you understand my post? You said, some people use MMM as a last resort to pay for basic needs like rent, school fees, etc.

I'm asking. . .is ripping someone off the best way to do it? Because someone will surely lose. They rob Peter to pay Paul until it crashes. And when it crashesz the last person to 'GH' loses.

That's not a 'donation' system. When you donate, you give without expecting anything in return. People calling it a 'donation system' are just trying to make their scam sound like less of a scam.

So my question to you was, do you think taking another person's money through fraud, is the best way to sort out your basic needs? You use the money to live for another day, while the person you took the money from has commited suicide.
What are we arguing about? I'm more concerned about the mental state (desperation) as in the instant case, of some of the MMM investors not the scheme itself. Undoubtedly, people sometimes take drastic actions when drowning in financial straits.I leave the moral aspect of the scheme for another time.

You have the answers to your questions however satisfactory they seem. It'd be foolish to think MMM was manna from the skies
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by chessguru(m): 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
I STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA ....... I STAND WITH MY REGULAR ALERTS . no shaking
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by nairalandtroll1: 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
classicyung:
U call MMM a ponzi scheme
Then politics is what?
Even life itself is a ponzi scheme because its full of risk and at the end it dont favours everybody.
Even nairaland is a ponzi scheme, we keep clicking threads but someones bank account is getting fatter.
Plz allow people to live their life and take their risk.
Plz & plz Leave MMM alone ooh
How much did you committed to Nairaland ...this your fish brain made someone with better brain play smart with your hard earned money.

Plz and plz allow seun and Nairaland live their lives and run their forum.stop complaining about what is posted here because it is not posted on MMM website .

MMM victim.
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
ponzihater:
The highest form of evil is to cheer someone into a ditch when you can clearly see him heading into one

Since the middle of last year I have been a lonely but definite voice singing against Ponzi schemes with MMM as their godfather, not because i'm jobless but because I see other Nigerians as my brother.

The plain truth is that those asking people and media to leave MMM alone are basically a group of people who have their cash trapped in the system. They are a bunch of greedy Nigerians who want other people to bail them out of their current but sad predicament. They feel people and the media are doing a great job dissuading people from PHing or even fulfilling their PHes.

These people are no different from rogues and serial killers. They are inherently wicked. They know the sad feeling having their hard earned money trapped with no say over getting back even the capital. Yet they want others to fall in the same ditch they have fallen.

Today being Sunday presents another chance for repentance. Look at what greed have done to you and make a stance to have a clean slate. If Ponzi schemes ask you for more money to free your lost cash forget them. If they release your money take it run and never look back but don't encourage others to invest in a scheme that almost ruined you.

Happy sunday and a blessed year for us all.

I remain Sgt Ponzi Hater.
And truth about some people is that they find it difficult to mind their business, especially on MMM matters.
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by entrepreneurmic: 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=ponzihater post=53233438]The highest form of evil is to cheer someone into a ditch when you can clearly see him heading into one

Since the middle of last year I have been a lonely but definite voice singing against Ponzi schemes with MMM as their godfather, not because i'm jobless but because I see other Nigerians as my brother.

The plain truth is that those asking people and media to leave MMM alone are basically a group of people who have their cash trapped in the system. They are a bunch of greedy Nigerians who want other people to bail them out of their current but sad predicament. They feel people and the media are doing a great job dissuading people from PHing or even fulfilling their PHes.

These people are no different from rogues and serial killers. They are inherently wicked. They know the sad feeling having their hard earned money trapped with no say over getting back even the capital. Yet they want others to fall in the same ditch they have fallen. NONSENSE POST
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by giftoyinbo(f): 12:21am On Jan 31, 2017
Make 100percent of what u invest on http:///h7c3yd2
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by luminouz(m): 12:23am On Jan 31, 2017
anjigirl:
Recieved 90k from 3 accounts since weekend.They are paying! only if God is not on your side
Well....could u bless me small too? grin
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:02am On Jan 31, 2017
classicyung:
U call MMM a ponzi scheme
Then politics is what?
Even life itself is a ponzi scheme because its full of risk and at the end it dont favours everybody.
Even nairaland is a ponzi scheme, we keep clicking threads but someones bank account is getting fatter.
Plz allow people to live their life and take their risk.
Plz & plz Leave MMM alone ooh
we will always have wicked ppl in this country, we will always have those that envy.

many served this country years back after school but got no jobs, yet MMM provided huge capitals for them to start businesses.
imagine the govt promising 5k and can't pay till date.
I was owing the bank loan since 2013, I cleared it all now. thanks to MMM, I also started an Msc course. but,...they are holding my 100k now, should I be so stupidt to follow some dull umgrateful ones Cry too?
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:05am On Jan 31, 2017
ponzihater:

Every Ponzi scheme must come to an end because it negates the Law of Enterprise. Thanks for asking and wanting to be educated
name one thing in this world that won't crash abeg. even your brain don crash sef cos u have not yet come to understand 'time na money '. use the time u have to make future wealth and stop hoping on when time elapses.

only a bloody -failure always have negative conclusions.
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 31, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
name one thing in this world that won't crash abeg. even your brain don crash sef cos u have not yet come to understand 'time na money '. use the time u have to make future wealth and stop hoping on when time elapses.

only a bloody -failure always have negative conclusions.

That's the wrong way to go. Why insult me? Am I not entitled to my opinion? This is wrong, Nigerians should learn to see other people's differing opinion and decide which one to take without badblood. I am disappointed
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by bikefab(m): 8:01am On Jan 31, 2017
MMM is still paying people. It paid me too, and I've PH. The scheme lives.
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by ruffhandu: 9:20am On Jan 31, 2017
lumeneng22:
This your celebration of national adviser...... unfortunately has failed you because mmm has not crash. In fact season 2 has just begun and we have started enjoying it.

People's millions stuck in season 1 nko? Those people have become cash cow for you guys abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Otedola, El-Rufai In Tanzania As Dangote Launches Cement Plant (Photos) / Femi Otedola Sells His Shares In Transcorp / How To Calculate Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.