Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,926 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:42 AM

Reverend Father Poses With A Rifle Gun In Church(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Father Poses With A Rifle Gun In Church(photo) (957 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Sleeping In Church (Photo) / Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) / Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reverend Father Poses With A Rifle Gun In Church(photo) by Purposeciti: 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
Just as some influential pastors are urging their members to arm themselves against the Fulani herdsmen who are on a killing spree across the country especially against Christians, a Catholic Reverend father has been pictured posing with an assault rifle in his church.
The identity of the cleric, his church and location were not ascertained by Tori News as at the time of filing this report.

Re: Reverend Father Poses With A Rifle Gun In Church(photo) by amnesty7: 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me."
Jesus' words according to Luke 19:27
Re: Reverend Father Poses With A Rifle Gun In Church(photo) by EdCure: 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
It's time for church leaders to aggressively propagate the message of self-defense, vigilance and preemptive strikes to members of their congregation.
Enough of this political correctness and idling. We have to utilise the destructive fangs of our faith and other wide array of resources at our disposal.

Nigeria has gone to the dogs. There's nothing left to salvage of it.

5 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Poses With A Rifle Gun In Church(photo) by fotadmowmend(m): 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
Good.... how can I get mine?
Re: Reverend Father Poses With A Rifle Gun In Church(photo) by mightyhazell: 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
Look wot dese animals upnorth has turned us to!

Reverend fathers and other clergies hav always been epitomes of meekness and kindness,now they r being forced to the wall .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Calls Out Fr Mabaka On Twitter As Nigerians React / Why Nigeria Gives No Visa Exempt To Most Countries? / CNPP Threatens To Shut Down Nigeria If Owner Of $43m Is Not Named.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.