Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:06 PM

Tithing From Ponzi Proceeds - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithing From Ponzi Proceeds (513 Views)

"I Have Never Earned Money From My Book Proceeds" - Bishop Oyedepo / Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud / "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tithing From Ponzi Proceeds by xnigga(m): 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hi guys, I have been a faithful tither for years now and God has been keeping his word he promised tithers (I believe in the ministry of tithing baje) but recently I joined a ponzi scheme where I made 20k but I didn't pay tithe today because I think the money is not pure. What do you guys think?
Re: Tithing From Ponzi Proceeds by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
Well we think your case is different :p
Re: Tithing From Ponzi Proceeds by xnigga(m): 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lol
Re: Tithing From Ponzi Proceeds by annunaki2(m): 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
If tithing is working ffor you, you won't be getting involved in ponzi schemes to win a paltry 20k tongue that said ponzi schemes actually pays more than tithing.

1 Like

Re: Tithing From Ponzi Proceeds by xnigga(m): 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
In these times, I will not despise any legal way of making money o
Re: Tithing From Ponzi Proceeds by petra1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
xnigga:
Hi guys, I have been a faithful tither for years now and God has been keeping his word he promised tithers (I believe in the ministry of tithing baje) but recently I joined a ponzi scheme where I made 20k but I didn't pay tithe today because I think the money is not pure. What do you guys think?

Jesus supports banking with interest .

Luke 19:23 (AMPC)
23 Then why did you not put my money in a bank, so that on my return, I might have collected it with interest?

1 Like

Re: Tithing From Ponzi Proceeds by petra1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
annunaki2:
If tithing is working ffor you, you won't be getting involved in ponzi schemes to win a paltry 20k tongue that said ponzi schemes actually pays more than tithing.

Tithing is not about gain ,but devotion to God. The gain na jara
Re: Tithing From Ponzi Proceeds by annunaki2(m): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
petra1:

Tithing is not about gain ,but devotion to God. The gain na jara

When Jesus was teaching about devotion to God, he never mentioned tithing. Rather I think tithingg is more about devotion to pastor.
Re: Tithing From Ponzi Proceeds by OCTAVO: 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
cheesy
Re: Tithing From Ponzi Proceeds by petra1(m): 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
annunaki2:

When Jesus was teaching about devotion to God, he never mentioned tithing.

Mark 12:17
“Well, then,” Jesus said, “give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, and give to God what belongs to God.”
His reply completely amazed them.

Rather I think tithingg is more about devotion to pastor.
The pastor is a tithed . Church money belongs to God and not the pastot
Re: Tithing From Ponzi Proceeds by annunaki2(m): 8:03am On Jan 31, 2017
petra1:

Mark 12:17
“Well, then,” Jesus said, “give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, and give to God what belongs to God.”
His reply completely amazed them.

The pastor is a tithed . Church money belongs to God and not the pastot

As usual, quoting the bible out of context to support pious fraud.
Re: Tithing From Ponzi Proceeds by petra1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
annunaki2:

As usual, quoting the bible out of context to support pious fraud.

The Bible speaks for itself Bro. It takes humility to take it in its simplicity

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Warfare Many Liberators Do Not Percieve / Alternative Thoughts On The Bible / When I See Someone Saying "Don't Judge".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.