Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,497 members, 7,968,357 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:16 AM

Hot romance escape at a wedding.... Wet.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot romance escape at a wedding.... Wet.. (1124 Views)

On Heat Brothers Wife / Hot Romance / Lady And Her Man In Hot Romance In The Bedroom In Pre Wedding Shot / Two Young Lovers Caught In A Hot Romance In Public. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot romance escape at a wedding.... Wet.. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
Awesome.

Yes, it was awesome.

The whole situation present itself when we went for a wedding, me, and two of my main guys and two girls who happened to be my coursemates. We lodged in the hotel provided by the couple, apparently I stayed with my two friends and they had to stay in another with one very usually fat girl since it was three a room. This was the night before the wedding.
Okay,,, so we decided to take stroll in the night and just relax at a Bah.
We all went down to the bar to relax and also met some others for the wedding.
This is where the good stuff began.
I Ordered for their finest whisky, Hennessy, but when they bring am the price make me shout NAIRALAND.... Bah man take am back, bring red label for me.. That one was 5k. Got some hollandia and farouse to mix

So we started drinking and everybody got high, so high that we fell several times going back to the hotel... But me as a guy man and Nairalander, my eyes clear pass halogen, and my game tight like judefcc bank account.

When we reach room, the girl they were paired to stay with scatter body for bed cover everywhere, so they just had to come stay in the guys roommm... How convenient.

As a bad guy, I picked the most drunk one to share the bed with while my other guy pick the other one, and the third nothing for am...

So when we dey bed, me and guy and one chick, and the others on the ground,,,, I activate avatar mode begin the talk sweet talk give the babe... Next thing I know babe plant kiss for my lips... For my mind I reason , this girl done buy trouble....
As she end the kiss, I follow her up with another, this time, sliding my hand to her soft boobs.. She no stop me, instead she put her legs on top me so I dey in between her... As I dey smooch her boob's, she commot my John Fastest begin dey caress am fast and hard, Mhennn,,, as she enter that lane, I slide my hand down a belly, straight to her hairy pusttyy,, passed the hair to her soft and wet and hot clith, move my hand around am small, she start they moan, caressing my d even faster.... Me no stop ooo... Continued for like 10minutes, was already feeling sour on my d cuz hand job without lube isn't funny....
So I stopped her,,, then tell her make she turn in a 69 position... Yeah, BJ things,,,
This girl BJ is out of the world,, after some minutes, I started to feel very excited and busted full cum in her mouth,, I could hear she choke and spit on my lap.... As she dey do all these things, my guy just they murmur,,,I done hit Jack pot... This chick they form hard to get for me b4, now Na 69 we dey run... After that I take off her bumbshot, no pants eat am back till she pour for my face....

Hehehehehe....

Meanwhile, I heard my guy who was sleeping on the ground with the second girl saying am sorry... Apparently he tried luck and the girl cut am strong warning grin

Next day, babe call me tell me say what happens in the hotel stays in the hotel, I code...

The end
Re: Hot romance escape at a wedding.... Wet.. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hmmmm....
Re: Hot romance escape at a wedding.... Wet.. by bolnij1: 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
If it stays in the hotel, why are you sharing it.
Re: Hot romance escape at a wedding.... Wet.. by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 30, 2017
bolnij1:
If it stays in the hotel, why are you sharing it.

Do yo know me....

If no, it's still in the hotel

(1) (Reply)

How To Ask A Girl Out / Which One Do You Prefer?? Double Shades Of Tonto Dikeh. (photos) / I Think This Is Childish Why Do People Create And Join Groups In Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.