Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,149 members, 7,967,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 03:07 PM

Marriage Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Proposal (798 Views)

What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? / Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Proposal by Solidkay(m): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
What would u do if ur woman proposes to u as a guy will ur answer b a yes or a no?
Re: Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lol. A yes
Re: Marriage Proposal by Airforce1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
You don't say yes if the two of you are broke.
Re: Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 30, 2017
Why not? You will say yes na if you really love her cheesy
Re: Marriage Proposal by Olasco93: 9:10am On Jan 30, 2017
YES! YES!! YES!!!
It's rare to see this happen in this part of the world. And if it happens, it means her mind has been totally made not to Lose the Guy seeing the qualities he posseses that she crave for.
It's just painful that 99.99% of her type (in this part of the world) are taken forgranted, their hearts broken and shattered to pieces...
I salute her rare Courage though. It's best when a woman Loves you more. She can sacrifice are all just to make you happy

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal by Solidkay(m): 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
Olasco93:
YES! YES!! YES!!!
It's rare to see this happen in this part of the world. And if it happens, it means her mind has been totally made not to Lose the Guy seeing the qualities he posseses that she crave for.
It's just painful that 99.99% of her type (in this part of the world) are taken forgranted, their hearts broken and shattered to pieces...
I salute her rare Courage though. It's best when a woman Loves you more. She can sacrifice are all just to make you happy
A very valid point u got there.
Re: Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
Solidkay:
What would u do if ur woman proposes to u as a guy
will ur answer b a yes or a no?
If you like go and propose to a guy. cheesy
Re: Marriage Proposal by Masonic(m): 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
Benita27:

What's wrong in doing that?
Re: Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
Masonic:

What's wrong in doing that?
God forbid bad thing...all shades of wrong.
Re: Marriage Proposal by Masonic(m): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
Benita27:
God forbid bad thing...all shades of wrong.

Typical Nigerian girl mentality grin
Re: Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
Masonic:

Typical Nigerian girl mentality grin
Very good, proud Nigerian girl. grin

Can't risk doing what a man is meant to do, tomorrow i will hear things like "were you not the one who proposed?, i said YES cos i had empathy for you".
Re: Marriage Proposal by Solidkay(m): 12:06am On Jan 31, 2017
Benita27:
Bea,didnt u c d letter(m)in front of ma name?

(1) (Reply)

Two Classes Of People: Which Category Do You Belong? / Let’s Talk!!! “which Is Better” Being In A Relationship OR Being Single? / Brain Teaser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.