Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,272 members, 7,977,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:53 PM

Which Part Of Lagos Is The Safest? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Part Of Lagos Is The Safest? (804 Views)

Onikan, Lagos Is The 3rd Coolest Neighborhood In The World / Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane / World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Part Of Lagos Is The Safest? by Danielnino00(m): 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
Having lived in Badagry for almost 2 decades now,am convinced that its the safest part of Lagos to live in. Although its the least developed local government area in the state,the crime rates are quite low,its not very noisy,traffic isn't always heavy and the residents are very friendly.

I do travel to other part of Lagos like Ikeja,Oshodi,Iyana Ipaja and Okokomaiko at time,I can't deal with the noise and traffic.

Which part of Lagos do you think is the safest(In your opinion)?
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Safest? by RoyalBlak007: 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Island.....much safer than Mainland

Trust me

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Safest? by brandonobi(m): 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
Danielnino00:
Having lived in Badagry for almost 2 decades now,am convinced that its the safest part of Lagos to live in. Although its the least developed local government area in the state,the crime rates are quite low,its not very noisy,traffic isn't always heavy and the residents are very friendly.

I do travel to other part of Lagos like Ikeja,Oshodi,Iyana Ipaja and Okokomaiko at time,I can't deal with the noise and traffic.

Which part of Lagos do you think is the safest(In your opinion)?
banana island, I guess

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Safest? by semasir: 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
See as Danielnino00 finished my Badagry as the least developed in Lagos state..... I'm contemplating where to relocate to as well as I'm planning to get back to Lagos and sorta worried where to.

Sooner than later that dull Badagry will be where you want to get back to I can promise you.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Safest? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ajegunle grin

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Safest? by abiolasogey(m): 12:09am On Jan 30, 2017
Come to Akala,idi oro or olateju,,mushin is d safest place in Lagos... grin
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Safest? by Danielnino00(m): 7:36am On Jan 30, 2017
semasir:
See as Danielnino00 finished my Badagry as the least developed in Lagos state..... I'm contemplating where to relocate to as well as I'm planning to get back to Lagos and sorta worried where to.

Sooner than later that dull Badagry will be where you want to get back to I can promise you.

Lol,don't misquote me o. I was being honest,Badagry has been neglected too much by the Lagos state government and it makes me unhappy. Being a border town and also a tourist centre,I believe it has the potentials to become Lagos's biggest commercial town.
Hopefully, Ambode will fulfil his campaign promises to the town.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Safest? by semasir: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
I quite understand you.... Hoping for positives too for Badagry soon

Danielnino00:

Lol,don't misquote me o. I was being honest,Badagry has been neglected too much by the Lagos state government and it makes me unhappy. Being a border town and also a tourist centre,I believe it has the potentials to become Lagos's biggest commercial town.
Hopefully, Ambode will fulfil his campaign promises to the town.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get LSBF, Manchester To Refund My Tuition / Abuja Hotels Fully Booked Due To APC Convention. (pics) / Help With The List Of Inter State Motor Parks In Each State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.