Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,175 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:30 AM

Checkout Falz Responds To Rumour That He Got Singer Simi Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Falz Responds To Rumour That He Got Singer Simi Pregnant (1155 Views)

Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding / Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand / Simi Pregnant For Falz? See What Falz Revealed On His Snapchat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Falz Responds To Rumour That He Got Singer Simi Pregnant by Flexygist: 12:19am On Jan 30, 2017
See Falz TheBahdguy's hilarious response to someone asking him about the authenticity of the rumour that he got singer, Simi pregnant...

see below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/01/29/checkout-falz-responds-to-rumour-that-he-got-singer-simi-pregnant/

Lalasticlala

Re: Checkout Falz Responds To Rumour That He Got Singer Simi Pregnant by adonbilivit: 12:25am On Jan 30, 2017
you didn't get her pregnant we agree. but did you Bleep her or not? abi u be shege for real life too?

#BahdGuy wey dey dull himself
Re: Checkout Falz Responds To Rumour That He Got Singer Simi Pregnant by Envick: 12:26am On Jan 30, 2017
Weh done sir
Re: Checkout Falz Responds To Rumour That He Got Singer Simi Pregnant by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 30, 2017
Epic!...

I dove my fedora hat
Re: Checkout Falz Responds To Rumour That He Got Singer Simi Pregnant by Elnino4ladies: 4:17am On Jan 30, 2017
Simi is still a virgin
Re: Checkout Falz Responds To Rumour That He Got Singer Simi Pregnant by WebSurfer(m): 4:19am On Jan 30, 2017
Which kain wahala be this self, why people go they carry people matter for head like this?

I am still here awake after returning from my girlfriend's house whose parents called me at around 1:30am , battling to get her to her senses and sleep after being drunk , only for her to keep saying im pregnant for you in the front of her parents, she got drunk because i was gonna break up with her.
Re: Checkout Falz Responds To Rumour That He Got Singer Simi Pregnant by LesbianBoy(m): 6:16am On Jan 30, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Simi is still a virgin

No be only virgin.....Girl wey i don OFF her pant back in the days! Mstcheeew! angry
Re: Checkout Falz Responds To Rumour That He Got Singer Simi Pregnant by GoggleB(m): 8:20am On Jan 30, 2017
Perfect response for people that can't mind their business.
Re: Checkout Falz Responds To Rumour That He Got Singer Simi Pregnant by Flexygist: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Bolaji "BJ" And Keno Burger's Traditional Wedding / Frank Edwards Encourages Follower Not To Return Salary He Was Wrongly Paid / Mother Shares Touching Story Of Her Beautiful Daughter Born Without Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.