Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,876 members, 7,872,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. (1319 Views)

Kim Jong-un Reportedly Dead After Botched Heart Surgery - TMZ / Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) / Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. by Explorers(m): 4:05am On Jan 30, 2017
At least five people were killed and several more injured on Sunday evening when gunmen opened fire on them as they prayed in a mosque in Quebec City in an attack decried as 'cowardly' and 'barbaric'.

Earlier, a witness said that up to three gunmen fired on about 40 worshipers inside the Quebec City Islamic Cultural Center around 8pm.

Most of the people inside the building were men.

Quebec City Police have confirmed that two people have been arrested in connection with theattack but the investigation is ongoing.

Initial reports from CBC's French-language service Radio-Canada suggest that as many as three shooters began firing.

The attack comes after days of protests in America over Trump's 'Muslim ban' executive order.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4170500/Five-dead-GUNMEN-open-fire-Mosque-Quebec-City.html

Re: At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. by Explorers(m): 4:09am On Jan 30, 2017
A large number of heavily armed police responded to the scene and according to local media the president of the mosque said that dozens were injured.

Police put up a security perimeter around the mosque and declined to comment to reporters about the incident.

SWAT team police survey the perimeter of the mosque.

There were 40 people inside at the time of the shooting.

Police have confirmed two people were arrested in connection with the attack.

Re: At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. by LordIsaac(m): 4:48am On Jan 30, 2017
You see...let them keep "opening their doors,"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. by paiz: 5:28am On Jan 30, 2017
after all trump is right

1 Like

Re: At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. by Adesiji77: 5:31am On Jan 30, 2017
shocked
Re: At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. by signature2012(m): 5:34am On Jan 30, 2017
Re: At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. by jomoh: 5:38am On Jan 30, 2017
Hmmm
Re: At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. by Explorers(m): 5:43am On Jan 30, 2017
Prime Minister responded to the shooting on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. by solacong: 5:52am On Jan 30, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
Re: At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. by malware: 5:54am On Jan 30, 2017
And the conspiracy continues
Re: At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. by nana228(f): 6:02am On Jan 30, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. by ichommy(m): 6:11am On Jan 30, 2017
Now Canada abi?
Waiting for D group responsible.
I hope I guess right.
Re: At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 30, 2017
Killings Everywhere

God keep me and mine.
Re: At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. by ayenny02(m): 6:56am On Jan 30, 2017
“It is He who has sent his messenger with guidance and the religion of truth and will make it dominate over all religions, in spite of the idol worshipers.” (61:9)

1 Like

Re: At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. by nepapole(m): 7:06am On Jan 30, 2017
Make this world kuku end jare..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. by wman(m): 7:10am On Jan 30, 2017
See mumu people wey no read thread dey comment.

It was a mosque that was attacked. It was most likely done by residents who hate Muslims.

Not by force to comment if you can't reason or if you have nothing to say.

5 Likes

Re: At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. by skeendyke: 8:09am On Jan 30, 2017
The Canadian Prime Minister will bring untold misery to his domain by opening his arms to welcome Muslim immigrants into Canada. The whole world knows what happens whenever they populate a once peaceful region. Canada should say goodbye to their peaceful past if the Muslim world responds to the invitation.

1 Like

Re: At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. by Explorers(m): 8:50am On Jan 30, 2017
wman:

It was a mosque that was attacked. It was most likely done by residents who hate Muslims.

Its possible residents who hates Muslims.

No one is sure bro, we've heard Muslims killing/ attacking Muslims.

If you are my landlord and you're considering ejecting me from your property and probably i don't want to leave for a reason best known to me.

I can do anything to get your sympathy so that i can remain in your house.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. by TheFreeOne: 9:02am On Jan 30, 2017
Justin Trudeau should avoid same mistake Angela Merkel made on immigrants most especially from middle east.

Canada will suffer same fate if care is not taken and has anyone wonder why Saudi Arabia is not accepting immigrants despite having resources to cater for such

Saudi prefers to fund and support such potential terrorists immigrants into Europe to continue their expansionist wahhabist agenda.

1 Like

Re: At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. by knostbrown01(m): 11:25am On Jan 30, 2017
Explorers, please research on this North Korea president and dictator, only you can do that bro, i do follow you bumper to bumper
Re: At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. by Adeyemi0(m): 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
Explorers:

If you are my landlord and you're considering ejecting me from your property and probably i don't want to leave for a reason best known to me.

Bro.. If you think muslim can kill muslim so as to gain sympathy...then i believe you can harm yourself to gain sympathy too.
People will just assume.
It is only Muslim that kill... Christian died, Muslim kill him, Muslim died Muslim kill him also.
I didn't expect this, you're Explorer for all, we all learn from your commitment on daily basis. Please try to be objective.

5 Likes

Re: At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. by julioralph(m): 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
Explorers:

and you were right after all.... the shooting was carried out by a Muslim, Mohamed Khadir and a white french canadian, possibly a new 'convert'

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. by Explorers(m): 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
Adeyemi0:

Bro.. If you think muslim can kill muslim so as to gain sympathy...then i believe you can harm yourself to gain sympathy too.
People will just assume.
It is only Muslim that kill... Christian died, Muslim kill him, Muslim died Muslim kill him also.
I didn't expect this, you're Explorer for all, we all learn from your commitment on daily basis. Please try to be objective.

Bro, we have good people and bad people everywhere. Am not saying Muslims did that, am very sure there are Muslims that cant hurt a fly, and there are Christian murderers, serial killers out there.

Just trying to bring out a possibility here bro.

Dont talk about things like this though.

cc: wman
Re: At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. by Adeyemi0(m): 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
Explorers:

Bro, we have good people and bad people everywhere. Am not saying Muslims did that, am very sure there are Muslims that cant hurt a fly, and there are Christian murderers, serial killers out there.

We're good..
Re: At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. by SalamRushdie: 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
wman:
See mumu people wey no read thread dey comment.

Not by force to comment if you can't reason or if you have nothing to say.

Its has been confirmed they were attacked by fellow muslims so now move along

1 Like

Re: At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. by sirfee(m): 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
All terrorists are muslims but all muslims are not terrorists.
Re: At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. by wman(m): 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
Explorers:

Yeah, you are right Bro.
Re: At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. by wman(m): 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Its has been confirmed they were attacked by fellow muslims so now move along

I now accept the possibility that it could have been a muslim.

But it is now confirmed that the muslim guy was a witness who was praying in the mosque

http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/mohamed-belkhadir-khadir-quebec-mosque-shooter-shooting-morroco-dead-death-bissonnette-canada-terrorism-who-is-family-wife-girlfriend/
Re: At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. by lapazi(m): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
@explorers please see it through that you post the latest happening on this matter, i thought you will be more objective, but it turns out that you just like the others, so see this thread through with all the latest happening.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/shooting-quebec-city-mosque-reports-022547657.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw

Quebec provincial police now say only one of the two men arrested Sunday night following the deadly shooting at a Quebec City mosque is a suspect in the attack

[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Trump Kneel Before Jihadist Executioner In Jerusalem In Latest ISIS post / Mali Islamists Counter Attack, Promises France A Long War (afghanistan Style) / ISIS Fighters Get This 'Special' Surprise After 8 Women Lift Up Their Burkas...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.