Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,775 members, 7,969,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:02 AM

Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding (33877 Views)

'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) / Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura,shares Glimpse Of Her Multimillion Fashion Outlet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by Ask4Info: 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
flyca:
See why I admire Seun a lot.

Always using his platform in promoting the Ikeji sisters and indirectly Linda's blog, always ahead on the Ikeji family news.

Go through Linda Ikeji's blog and you won't even smell the existence of a Nairaland there.

I thought i was the only one that noticed it.

SHE HAS NEVER MENTIONED SEUN OR NAIRALAND.

His Mods are doing more arm than good.
Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by sexysailor(m): 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
see d saclux paint she rob for face, but she take style ugly
Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by OkoNDOoBo: 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
czaratwork:
you are a lowlife
CHAI E PAIN AM tonguetongue
lalasticlala, seun, obinoscopy mynd44 where is ur hammer
Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by timmydahpeace(f): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
EastGold:
Who is that girl behind the groom showing her slippers brest
o boy una no seed that thing don flat patapata....she still dey squeeze the face again
Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by moshino(m): 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
wizkid is actually right. sesan ogunro dumped

aunty Linda a.k.a fish smelling pussy in the hotel room when he can't cope with the stench oozing out of aunty Linda p-ussy

And how does your sister's and mother's own smell?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
bignero:

yes oo

like ur mommas smiley
Like your mama mama mama

U ka su ka no

Bring it on bitch!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Aka Madrina Is Back On Instagram With Adorable Photos / Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Celebrate Their Son Munir Who Turns 10 Months Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.