Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,463 members, 7,888,435 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:43 AM

How Do I Withdraw From My Payoneer Card In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Withdraw From My Payoneer Card In Nigeria (1968 Views)

Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? / Things You Need To Know About Payoneer Card / How Can I Fund My Payoneer Card In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Withdraw From My Payoneer Card In Nigeria by FxBase(m): 4:44am On Jan 30, 2017
Hi fellow Nigerian investor and business minded bros and sis. I am poised with the questions below please help:

1. How do I withdraw from my payoneer mastercard in Nigeria, I checked payoneer website but the withdrawal option is not there

2. How much is payoneer uSD to Naira currently. I have about a thousand on my payoneer card.

3. How do you withdraw you earning on payoneer card to you bank or do you just withdraw directly from the ATM?

Every tip would be appreciated and Thank you

FXBase
Re: How Do I Withdraw From My Payoneer Card In Nigeria by uncleshege(m): 10:45am On Jan 30, 2017
Hello FxBase

1. True, you cannot withdraw your payoneer to Nigeria directly.

2 & 3. You have to sell your payoneer funds to somebody interested for example me. How to do this? You'll send the money from your payoneer account to my own payoneer account and I will send you the equivalent value in naira to your bank account here in naija. I will buy from you at the rate of N420/$. So if you have $1,000, that means I'll pay you N420,000.

If you're in Lagos, we can meet one-on-one and do this transaction side-by-side so that you can be sure I will not run away with your money. Here's my number 08170296147. Call or Whatsapp me and let's discuss further.

Cheers.

UncleShege
Re: How Do I Withdraw From My Payoneer Card In Nigeria by SweetJoystick(m): 11:03am On Jan 30, 2017
Interested in buying your funds if you want to sell.
Re: How Do I Withdraw From My Payoneer Card In Nigeria by darlingjoylyn(f): 11:48am On Jan 30, 2017
What is payoneer card? Can someone earn on it? If yes,how pls?

(1) (Reply)

Winning with Forex by iMarketLive (Owned by Forex guru - Christopher Terry) / GET PAID 3000 NAIRA SIGN UP BONUS+1000 NAIRA FOR EACH REFERRAL. JOIN FOR FREE / Helping People Is Not Easy But Let Me Give It A Try This Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.