Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,772 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Heart Felt Message To Christain Wishing President Buhari Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heart Felt Message To Christain Wishing President Buhari Dead (576 Views)

Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode / Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina / ‘Is Buhari Dead?’ Becomes Most Searched Phrase In Nigerian Internet Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Felt Message To Christain Wishing President Buhari Dead by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 30, 2017
Christian's wishing the President dead need to return back to the basis of true Christianity.

The recession and harsh economic terrain shouldn't make us forget what we have been called to do. Its to become light in a grossly dark world. When the world shows us darkness, we don't blackout to show our disapproval rather we shine forth to deafen their darkness.

While I believe in recompense and justice for the deeply hurt we must go about it God's way. He tells us "the battle is not yours but Mine".

When you feel sinned against here's the right way to go about it: go on your knees, take away hate from your heart and ask him for justice, tell him how you've been hurt, battered and sinned against, ask Him to judge in His own way because his judgment is just, true and perfect.

That's way to go.

A blessed year for us all.

1 Like

Re: Heart Felt Message To Christain Wishing President Buhari Dead by ybalogs(m): 7:58am On Jan 30, 2017
Not just Christians,even Muslims are also wishing him dead .Nobody should wish anybody dead no matter what.May God forgive our sins and guide our leaders right to do what won't make us wish them dead.
Re: Heart Felt Message To Christain Wishing President Buhari Dead by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 30, 2017
ybalogs:
Not just Christians,even Muslims are also wishing him dead .Nobody should wish anybody dead no matter what.May God forgive our sins and guide our leaders right to do what won't make us wish them dead.

Amen
Re: Heart Felt Message To Christain Wishing President Buhari Dead by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 30, 2017
ponzihater:
Christian's wishing the President dead need to
return back to the basis of true Christianity.

The recession and harsh economic terrain
shouldn't make us forget what we have been
called to do. Its to become light in a grossly dark
world. When the world shows us darkness, we
don't blackout to show our disapproval rather we
shine forth to deafen their darkness.

While I believe in recompense and justice for the
deeply hurt we must go about it God's way. He
tells us "the battle is not yours but Mine".

When you feel sinned against here's the right way
to go about it: go on your knees, take away hate
from your heart and ask him for justice, tell him
how you've been hurt, battered and sinned
against, ask Him to judge in His own way because
his judgment is just, true and perfect.

That's way to go.

A blessed year for us all.
Change your topic to Nigerians wishing buhari death not just Christian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heart Felt Message To Christain Wishing President Buhari Dead by dalongjnr: 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
I can't judge but it's only God that does. We Nigerian Christians should retraced our steps to study the word of faith,love,peace n prayers. we have failed our faith/God, defeated the aim of Christ's love through death n resurrection, n failure to pray for our leaders, land,friends n even enemies. oh God forgive us our shortcomings, Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Flags Off 20,000 Solar Powered Lighting Systems / Kano State To Start Producing 50 Trucks Of Fertilizer Per Day / No Protest In My State. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.