Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,506 members, 7,898,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

"They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook (73047 Views)

How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady / “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by Greedgod: 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
Need to meet more women like this
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by 1111uzoamaka(m): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
I see danger in ur life* coolcontinue to enjoy different cucumbers. grin
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
desquad:
i don't get this picture ,, was the woman truly in that pic? shocked
the pic was edited, his facial expression is exactly the same. it shows it was cut and join
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by giles14(m): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
zieraw2005:
Yes na!!! But this pictures keeps bothering my heart.
link to where u saw the pix
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by Semper247(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
zieraw2005:
Yes na!!!
But this pictures keeps bothering my heart.

So this is how unintelligent some of u can be because of hatred....

Is Aisha's pose in the first pic the same as when the woman was included?..... That's if the woman was there at all.

You and ur likes are plain dumb

3 Likes

Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
Some women just want a 'Christian grey' in their lives but are too afraid to say so ( don't blame them though, Some guys know nothing).

She's got a fetish, Dominance, torture and the likes. However, posting that online just made her unwittingly endorse rape.

2 Likes

Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by Okpabana: 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
zieraw2005:
Yes na!!!

Wailer! They are different pictures, so don't be bothered. Look into the mirror behind them in the two pictures. grin grin grin
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by Tokziby: 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
Mimiflourish:
Pls read to the end, it's a mater of concern

Your Land Or Your Blood.

By Adamu Mohammed.

Ever since President Muhammadu Buhari took over the mantle of leadership of this great country Nigeria, we(Hausa-Fulanis) have come under severe media attack from enemies of progress. Just because they are educated than us, they stereotype us with negativity. Just because they own and control the media, they use the media against us.

But let me make something clear to you stupid fellows hating us, whether you love us or hate us, it doesn't change anything. We are who we are and we will continue to remain like that. We hate you even more and we can never love you because you are all infidels. I pity those of you who keep deluding yourselves that we can love and trust you simply because you worked against your people to our own advantage, never!

I heard that the stupid Governor of Oyo State, Ajimobi said that they won't accept the proposed Grazing Bill. But my message to the filthy Yoruba pig is that, if you don't want to give us your cursed land, we will rear our cattle not only on your farmlands but in your churches. And if you try to stop us, we would killed your chicken hearted men like rabbits then turn your mothers, wives, sisters and daughters to our sex slaves like we have always done.

It is either you give the whole of South to us to use as grazing reserve or we soak it with your blood. And what you would do like you always do is noise on Facebook and Twitter. you cannot be united against us because there would always be the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi and Okorocha in your midst who will divide you for selfishness and love of money. Such treacherous characters can't survive in our midst because we burn them and their families.

I so much detest Southern Christians because they are the problem of this country. If I have my way, there won't be any functional church in this country, especially in the North. That's why I am so much happy with Governor El-rufai who is living up to the expectations of Allah in Kaduna State. We are not really pleased with President Muhammadu Buhari who is too slow to implement everything we asked him to implement in this country for us, he has not even done 20% of the Northern/Islam agenda, what he is waiting for I don't know.

We will make life unbearable for Igbos like they are in Hell, and yet we won't let them have their useless Biafra because the whole of South is a conquered territory. We can never see Yorubas as allies no matter how hard they try to please or serve us because they are born traitors and infidels. Those slaves in the Middle Belt would continue to be willing tools in our hands, and the day they attempt to raise their heads, we will cut off their heads like weeds. I lack words to tell the inconsequential and always crying Niger Delta because what we are waiting for is for President Buhari to declare state of emergency in Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta, then we will show them how to use power.

We are at war with you people but we won't allow the country to breakup because, natural resources found in any part of the country is our heritage and birth right. We will continue killing you in large numbers until you are truly submissive to us as your slave masters. We won't stop killing you until we fully takeover your land as a conquered territory. This is not the time to mince words, this is not the time to sugarcoat things, and this is not the time to be economical with the truth, this is nothing but the truth, ignore it at your own peril.
GRAZING RESERVE BILL.

Please continue to pass this leaked information until every Yoruba, Igbo, all tribes and all Christian parts of Nigeria gets alerted.
This was planned many years by Fulanis as a strategic way to Islamization of Nigeria.
That was why Buhari continued running for presidency even at his old age because they knew he is the most possible mean to achieve their goal.
In 1804 - 1808. Fulanis came in from Guinea to the Northern part of Nigeria, led by Usman Dan fodio .He lead in jihad against the Hausa kingdoms of the northern Nigeria. The forces of Usman dan Fodio slowly took over more and more of the Hausa kingdoms through war. By 1810, Fulanis had already conquered all hausas.
They formed boko haram sect solely for the process, waiting for Buhari or any of their Fulani brother to come in power but Unfortunately, Goodluck Jonathan came into power and they became annoyed.
They started their violence to distract him and whether it was Yoruba or Igbo that was on the seat during GEJ'S regime. The same thing could've still happened about Boko haram.
Now their dream has been achieved having their brother on top.
Here is their plan.
They started herdsmen war believing that they have the chance to control all parts of the country since they are in power and forces.
If GRAZING RESERVE BILL is passed and achieved, It means that Fulanis will have a place mapped out for them in all 36 states of Nigeria.
The next thing is that, they will start bringing in their wives and children to increase their population.
With time, they will have their Emir installed in every 36 states which will eventually take part in every leadership community gatherings.
They will eat into every community like worms and the place given to them can never be taken away from them again since it has been passed.
Their sect will be ready to strike in every state and community with no hiding place for anyone since they have known every corners of our community.
It is then that we will beg them to stop killing us for we are ready to become Muslims in order to live.
This is the only time we have to reject this because tomorrow might be late for us to act.
‪#SAYNOTOGRAZINGRESERVEBILL‬#
‪#SAYNOTOISLAMIZATIONOFNIGERIA‬#
Pass this to everyone in your contact,Yoruba, igbos ,others and all Christian alike.

DON'T BE TOO SPIRITUAL, PASS ON THIS INFO!

Some people are certified Morons, they are satanic, jobless and low life bigots. How can someone make all this story up and ask people to pass is it on. The person that posted this is not different from the original writer.
They told u that its is a leaked information and at the same time its advising you not to ignore it at ur own peril. Was it leaked through the email or Nipost?? This sounds more like a doctored confession tape they sell by roadside to woo gullible people. In fact they are the same set of people that made those fake confession tapes. I still dont understand how people reason that it will be possible to Islamize a secular state with over 180 million people??
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by eezeribe(m): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
darfay:
Finally someone who is truthful

Yes ooh... Even your mother did not tell the truth that she enjoyed the rape from armed robbers that resulted in your birth...
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by Marrtynze(m): 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
You can imagine this one loving being raped, the same rape they kill some for, see ehn iffa hear anyone of you ever say Men are scum again
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by Duru009(m): 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
Fumi iyande once made dat statement on NTA.... ...

She enjoys it wen she is raped hard..... .
Till today. I cannot understand dose words...
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by Annie939(f): 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
how do you enjoy it when they didn't romance u? because I know sex is all about kissing and romancing
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by charlesucheh(m): 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
zieraw2005:
Yes na!!!
And what's wrong with it? Is the Mirror at the back still getting you worried?
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by raphy(m): 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
undecided she ain't that typical naija bae who will chop n clean mouth this na Uganda girl ..when she chop she will tell the world what she ate.so she enjoy wht they did in her n she tell the world .correct girl. kiss a true dAughter of her country
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
The problem we ave in this forum is that we hardly understand simple sentence. She said " they try to rape her, but (pls take note of this but) they (rapist) didn't knw that she is already hony thus in anticipation if they eventually rape her.

But Op na u cause all dis confusion here ooo with ur topic capture
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by bobbybrown007: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
Wish I was there I would have done the same to you sef
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by timmydahpeace(f): 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
life don dey do upside down.....that girl's nunu go occupy a big man's head, i think
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by delman88(m): 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
zieraw2005:
Yes na!!!

i wonder what is bothering there. Look at the first pix and the second, the distance between his second hand and the watch, is it same?
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
is she inviting other men to have a go? undecided

I mean seriously won't any single man who recoginises her on the street from her photo believe he is onto a sure thing?

may be it is what she is looking for some people's sex drives are extremely high.
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by stanlo273(m): 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
zieraw2005:
Yes na!!!
can't u tel the difference?...check his wife's pose n u wil there is a difference n no photoshop
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by midehill(m): 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
m sure she has hiv
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by Raxz(m): 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
zieraw2005:
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by Raxz(m): 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
zieraw2005:
Yes na!!!
no is not Photoshop just look at the where I cycle red
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by Awoo88: 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
delman88:

i wonder what is bothering there. Look at the first pix and the second, the distance between his second hand and the watch, is it same?
Bros na the same picture!!!
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by fiftynaira(m): 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
zieraw2005:
Yes na!!!

Thomas zoom to the third pix by the mirror

Abi them fotoshop am too?
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by alaskido(m): 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
zieraw2005:
Yes na!!!

Choi, Casper the friendly ghost has appeared by the side of Buhari o.
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by darfay: 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
eezeribe:

Yes ooh... Even your mother did not tell the truth that she enjoyed the rape from armed robbers that resulted in your birth...

At least armed robbers dae better shebi na pick pocket rape your mama for tejuosho sun wae she no even mind sae she dae market dae moan like pig on serious heat
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by Kosy79(f): 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
zieraw2005:
Lol
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by noziz(m): 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
smelly pussy undecided
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
damiloladuke:
Anita Rama broke the internet recently moments after she was gang-r*ped by a faceless set of people. She took to Facebook to make the announcement in a very bizarre form.
According to her, she was Hot prior to the s*xually abuse and she actually enjoyed the men taking turns on her. The controversial post massively attracted the attention of followers on Facebook.

It is not clear if the r*pe incident actually occurred as there was no evidence to back it up.

See a screenshot of her Facebook post:

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/they-tried-raping-me-but-i-enjoyed-it.html

Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
zieraw2005:
Yes na!!!
stop fo0ling urself.... look at Aisha's face in both pictures where the woman on black is present and where she is absent.... Aisha's face is tilted towards Buhari in one and in the other, her face faces more towards the Camera meaning those are two pictures taken separately on dsame day..... ur hate and rumor will take you no where.....
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by ItsJezzy(m): 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
zieraw2005:
Yes na!!!
Dude cant yiu see those are two different pictures Onr with the other woman n one without her..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe / #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.