Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,390 members, 7,888,261 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

6-bedroom Detached House In Magodo G R A For Quick Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 6-bedroom Detached House In Magodo G R A For Quick Sale (3359 Views)

Quick Sale Of 1160sqm Land At Magodo G.R.A Phase 2 / Pictures of a M/flat in this building @ Magodo G R A - !!! / Now Letting:- 4 Bedroom Duplex In Magodo G.r.a. Phase 2 (Shangisha). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6-bedroom Detached House In Magodo G R A For Quick Sale by ednuttyz: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2009
FOR QUICK SALE.

6-BEDROMM DETACHED HOUSE ON A PLOT measuring over 700m2.

On Kola Amodu Street, Magodo GRA, Lagos State.

Exquisite finishing. Marble all through. All rooms ensuite. With lawns and extended balcony. With 2-room BQ.

Title is C of O.

Vacant.

For inspection and details, please call Solicitors on 08034555027 or 014040426
Re: 6-bedroom Detached House In Magodo G R A For Quick Sale by Tmoni(m): 1:58am On Dec 02, 2009
can u please post pictures and what ur selling price is??
Re: 6-bedroom Detached House In Magodo G R A For Quick Sale by monsor99: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2009
propretiesng.com
Re: 6-bedroom Detached House In Magodo G R A For Quick Sale by ednuttyz: 11:10am On Dec 11, 2009
Pictures of the Detached House at Magodo GRA for sale. Asking price is N100M. Serious buyers and for inspection, please contact

Solicitors
23414040426; 08034555027

Re: 6-bedroom Detached House In Magodo G R A For Quick Sale by egolaw75: 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2009
how much?
Re: 6-bedroom Detached House In Magodo G R A For Quick Sale by ednuttyz: 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2009
Still Available.

Price is N100M, asking
Re: 6-bedroom Detached House In Magodo G R A For Quick Sale by ednuttyz: 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2009
Still available
Re: 6-bedroom Detached House In Magodo G R A For Quick Sale by ednuttyz: 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2009
Still Avalable
Re: 6-bedroom Detached House In Magodo G R A For Quick Sale by ednuttyz: 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2009
Available
Re: 6-bedroom Detached House In Magodo G R A For Quick Sale by ednuttyz: 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2009
Available.

Price negotiable
Re: 6-bedroom Detached House In Magodo G R A For Quick Sale by lite5(m): 12:40am On Dec 25, 2009
20 million, let me know
Re: 6-bedroom Detached House In Magodo G R A For Quick Sale by ednuttyz: 11:00am On Dec 28, 2009
Oh common!  We are talking of a property in Magodo GRA!! That 20M will not even buy you a-500m2 plot of empty land.

This is 6-bedroom detached house on over 700m2, with a C of O sir!

We can get you something good in some other nice environment, depending on your budget.
Re: 6-bedroom Detached House In Magodo G R A For Quick Sale by ednuttyz: 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2009
still available
Re: 6-bedroom Detached House In Magodo G R A For Quick Sale by ednuttyz: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2010
Available
Re: 6-bedroom Detached House In Magodo G R A For Quick Sale by ednuttyz: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2010
Still available
Re: 6-bedroom Detached House In Magodo G R A For Quick Sale by truelydydx: 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2010
100 million for this in Magodo GRA, what returns can this property possibly generate, who are the expatriates that will rent it?  Come on get real, 100M is pushing your luck in this market if you really want a quick sale.  Suggest you do the Naija thing and fast for 7 days and pray hard there may just be a chance.  Really you and I know the market is correcting itself, no one will respond at the price you're quoting so you can either keep hoping or revise to a price that is not contending with Ikoyi/vgc and there may be a chance.  Good Luck with your sale.
Re: 6-bedroom Detached House In Magodo G R A For Quick Sale by ednuttyz: 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2010
@truelydydx

Maybe you are not getting it. No insult intended.

You know as well as I do that N100M will barely get you a a wing of 4-Bedropom duplex in either Ikoyi or VI as you suggested. Magodo GRA is a high brow area of Lagos, State Govt-allocated and designed GRA. For a standard vacant plot in Magodo GRA, pls be sure you have miniumun of N40M. Not to talk of a 6-Bedroom Detached House newly built!

As to the returns, I will leave you to find out. But suffice it to say that Magodo GRA is home to the nouveau riche - established multi-millionares, expatriates and top government officals (who chop belle full). Not just any civil servant. I can do  roll-call for you. Or better still, a visit to the GRA will convicnce you.

Returns on investment in Magodo GRA is guaranteed, as a mere 3-Bedroom flat, if you are lucky to get one does not go for less than 500k, at the least. Magodo cannot be compared with Ikoyi/VI because they are on separate levels. But I can tell you authoritatively that Magodo GRA comes 2nd on the Mainland, after Ikeja GRA only.

I stand to be corrected on these facts.

I need not add anyway that the price tag of N100M is asking, and subject to acceptable negotiations.
Re: 6-bedroom Detached House In Magodo G R A For Quick Sale by ednuttyz: 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2010
available
Re: 6-bedroom Detached House In Magodo G R A For Quick Sale by ednuttyz: 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2010
still available
Re: 6-bedroom Detached House In Magodo G R A For Quick Sale by eleshin(m): 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2010
the status will remain available till u edit the price.
Re: 6-bedroom Detached House In Magodo G R A For Quick Sale by lite5(m): 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2010
@eleshin you funny o heheheheheheeeee
Re: 6-bedroom Detached House In Magodo G R A For Quick Sale by ednuttyz: 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2010
@eleshin
Na by force? No be price wey person wey get im property like e go sell am?

I know even if I say its 100k, people like you will still find it outrageous.

Pls serious prospective buyers, lets talk o jare.
Re: 6-bedroom Detached House In Magodo G R A For Quick Sale by bodsibobo(m): 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2010
@OP

You want serious buyers eh? Then you too should be a serious seller. Yes, I want to buy in Magodo but not from someone who comes online to post unclear pictures of the exterior of the property looking like something snapped from a moving okada.

For a 100m property you post clear and well taken pictures of the interior and exterior showing all the fine details. 100 is no moi moi and propective buyers of such properties only have the time for professionalism and your mannerism on this thread portrays otherwise.

Just my piece of advice for you in your future dealings.

Cheers!
Re: 6-bedroom Detached House In Magodo G R A For Quick Sale by ednuttyz: 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2010
Thanks for your advice.

I wonder if people buy properties solely based on pixs posted on website. The pix i strongly believe is merely to give the prospective buyer an idea of what is on offer. Seeing is always believing in property market, as I do not expect any serious minded individual to base his judgemnet on pictures alone. Seeing is always believing as far as the property market is involved. I've been in the business for years now, approaching two decades. And I do have a website personalised for property matters, up and running for years as well. I just thought of trying out this site.

You see one thing I've come to discover about this site is this: The webowner(s) have good ideas as regards the functions of the site. It could easily have grown to Nigeria's Yahoo or Google. But like everything free in Nigeria, it is always abused and the primary purpose defeated by attitudes of charlatans who probably stumbled upon some free browsing software somewhere and will thus pester the whole universe. They so recklessly display their ignorance without any shame. If you don't know something, then for God's sake keep quiet and don't ridicule yourself. make your research well and go on fact-finding before you start blabbing. Imagine someone insinuating it's only in VI or Ikoyi you can sell such properties for N100M. What arrant nonsense. No matter how wretched you are, you should be able to afford N200 for a copy of Castles Magazine, or N150 for Guardian Newspaper on Mondays. There you find the prevailing prices of advertised properties all over Nigeria by practitioners. You read and get information and not disturb everyone with your stupidity. There is no sin if you dont know. But it is offensive when you recklessly display your ignorance to the whole world, for free!

Someone once remarked that he doesn't post on this site because there's no standard since it's an all-comer's affair. How true he is! From my few days here, I've discovered that there are so many dogs in this manger. And I must be frank with you that I dont belong in such a community of people who display there ignorance so arrogantly.
Re: 6-bedroom Detached House In Magodo G R A For Quick Sale by elekuro(m): 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2010
@ednuttyz

sir, discretion is the better part of valor. As much as I appreciate your candor on this issue, please do not forget that what we communicate to others in times of anger or frustration can do more harm than good.
I have no doubt u will eventually sell your house, but communicating patience and civility at times like this is of the utmost importance, so u don't end up throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

(1) (Reply)

700sqms Of Land With 5 Bedrms Uncompleted 4 Sale 10m @ Ajah PIXXX / Docherich Nigeria Limited, Dealers On The Original Stone Coated Roof,07062764235 / LOOKING FOR A PROPERTY NOT AS FAR AS IBEJU LEKKI? ARIUM ESTATE ABIJO, AJAH LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.