Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up (3802 Views)

She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / After We Had Sex We Broke Up / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by Horlartunes: 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
Which kind wahala be this

Re: She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by dammywapes(m): 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
daddy trump grin congrat bro

14 Likes

Re: She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by jamalnation(m): 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
So?
Re: She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
Publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by minexpo(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
Re: She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by Emescot(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hahahaha... She has ur aunty's number? She no dey shame oo, u self dey stewpeed, u dey knack am without condom and u dont want to be a father yet abi? Charlie you go be a ''Feather'' u think every girl be hit and run eh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by sweettease(f): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
Wait o... Were you asking her how come? Seriously? Lmao
Congratulations jor grin you are going to be a father cheesy

3 Likes

Re: She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by 2dice01: 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
welcome to the best zone bruh
On behalf of my fellow comrades i will give you 10 cartons of e-pampers cheesy

6 Likes

Re: She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
I hate irresponsible guys...imagine the stupid questions he asked knowing fully well they both had an unprotected sex.

I hate stupid girls...force marriage on a guy with a pregnancy and have your whole life miserable in his house by forced marriage.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by thorpido(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
So she don remove before and you are still asking questions.
Calculate when last you met before breaking up and go and do a scan to confirm age of baby.Shikena

4 Likes

Re: She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by makydebbie(f): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
Oga pls invite us for naming and dedicationcheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
when they are teaching simple biology in school, you won't listen.
now you are asking how come.

1 Like

Re: She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by hahn(m): 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
Teempakguy:
when they are teaching simple biology in school, you won't listen.

now you are asking how come.

Maybe she is still a virgin tongue

1 Like

Re: She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
hahn:

Maybe she is still a virgin tongue
grin grin
Re: She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by AlexCk: 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
Oga,
Carry ya responsibility.
U no know when u dey "do am" ni.

To Every action, equal or opposite reaction go dey
Re: She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
lol youve been caught
Re: She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by dikeigbo2(m): 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
Na wetin dey sweet dog dey killam..as for me congratulations grin

1 Like

Re: She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by sipsip(m): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
Lol. Guy chill.. Obviously, she's still bitter about the breakup. Just be calm. Call her again and speak like a confident man, someone that has weighed his options and is not scared. Tell her you're making a schedule at the general hospital so both of you can go there together and do another pregnancy test. Observe her reaction. Observe... No be today.

4 Likes

Re: She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by yarimo(m): 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
Op people from your village has already successful succeeded in your case grin

5 Likes

Re: She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by Ochiske(m): 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
grin grin cheesy Hahahahhaahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by windeal: 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
Man up. Its a small case ,call her tell her to get ready for pregnancy/DNA tests at a random hospital fix a d date when you guys go for it and don't disclose the hospital name for her tell her where you will pick her .her reactions will tell you what's up .but if after all the test she's pregnant and the baby is yours and you are not ready to settle down .don't abort the baby again .advice her to stay in her parent place and give birth while you take good care of until the baby reach one year.

1 Like

Re: She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by Ahmiee(f): 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
imagine u not ready to be father and ur ready to have unprotected sex, mehn is not the first time sef. people need their brain recycled

2 Likes

Re: She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by thowbie7ven(m): 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
Benita27:
I hate irresponsible guys...imagine the stupid questions he asked knowing fully well they both had an unprotected sex.

I hate stupid girls...force marriage on a guy with a pregnancy and have your whole life miserable in his house by forced marriage.
Why jump into conclusion dear?...The girl just wants him to accept the fact he got her pregnant doesn't mean she wants him to marry her by force...Haba nw!...your child wakes up one day and asks for his/her Dad and you can't account for his whereabouts...will you be a proud Mum?...
Re: She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
thowbie7ven:
Why jump into conclusion dear?...The girl just wants him to accept the fact he got her pregnant doesn't mean she wants him to marry her by force...Haba nw!
The by force in her tune is glaring, "she will call his Aunt", when they were having sex was his aunt involved?, she sounded desperate for the guy...perhaps she thinks he'll marry her in her condition, i don't see why any girl would be glad to be a baby mama.

1 Like

Re: She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by thowbie7ven(m): 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
Benita27:
The by force in her tune is glaring, "she will call his Aunt", when they were having sex was his aunt involved?, she sounded desperate for the guy...perhaps she thinks he'll marry her in her condition, i don't see why any girl would be glad to be a baby mama.
NAH...There you got it all wrong!...She doesn't wanna abort the baby and she feels bringing the guy's aunt could help solve the issue...how does this lead to marriage?...prolly all what she wants is just for the accountability of the Guy...or what else do you want her to do again?...abort the baby?...To her, the aunt might be her last resort!...you never can tell!...we don't think the same way...The guy should shoulder the bunch of the blame...why sleep with a gal without a contraceptive in the first place...i'm also a guy and I know what i'm saying..
Re: She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
thowbie7ven:
NAH...There you got it all wrong!...She doesn't wanna abort the baby and she feels bringing the guy's aunt could help solve the issue...how does this lead to marriage?...prolly all what she wants is just for the accountability of the Guy...or what else do you want her to do again?...abort the baby?...To her, the aunt might be her last resort!...you never can tell!...we don't think the same way...The guy should shoulder the bunch of the blame...why sleep with a gal without a contraceptive in the first place...i'm also a guy and I know what i'm saying..
After sex there's room for a girl to do a lot if she failed to use contraceptive, why didn't she use any of her options if a doctor told her never to have an abortion again?, which she has done before.

2 Likes

Re: She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by Kondomatic(m): 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
Any guy that's man enough to mount a woman and get her pregnant should be brave enough to stand up and be a father. hurry up before I call your aunt.
Re: She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by NaWetinDey(m): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
And you think that this is funny, right?
Plan and go to a neutral doctor with her, if the pregnancy is yours, don't ever think of removing it. That doesn't mean that you two wil marry but, please, save that child. You don't know how pained some people who have made that mistake feel today.
Re: She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by joceey(m): 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
So this not the first time she is getting pregnant for you haba shocked but this one don hook u already you better marry her

2 Likes

Re: She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up by Authority07(m): 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
....real Makawai... I laugh in fanakula #Buhahahahahahahahahaaah

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Did Not Have Sex Until I Was 37, Now I’m Sad About It. / What Is Wrong With This Photo? / I Regret Being In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.