Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,917 members, 7,938,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

When You See Your Mate Driving Lamborghini - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / When You See Your Mate Driving Lamborghini (905 Views)

Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar / For N6.5m, Would You Buy This Burnt Lamborghini Murcielago Or A New Kia Picanto? / The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You See Your Mate Driving Lamborghini by Ononachi(m): 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
In life, there are people who are blessed with practically everything that life offers: a good spouse, wealth, intelligence, wisdom, good health, nice skin and physique.
In the other hand, there are people who are not as much blessed with all these things. They have them good in some areas and awfully bad in other areas.
life can be fair or unfair, depending on how its affects you.

This morning, I peeped through my office window and saw a red Lamborghini parked in front of the plaza. I was like "wow! that car eh." Not quite long, and I saw a young handsome man in his early 30s standing beside the car with one of my female colleagues. I couldn't contain it. Then I waited patiently to see if the man was actually the person that came with the car. Having my eyes fixed on them, he handed my colleague a parcel and hopped into the car. I Held my breath waiting for my colleague to come up so as to confirm if the young man was actually the owner of the car. She came up smiling at seeing me as if she knew what I was thinking. I didn't waste time to ask her who the guy was and if he was actually the owner of the car. Her answer was in the affirmative.

I sighed and shook my head.

I will get there soon, I soliloquized.
Re: When You See Your Mate Driving Lamborghini by diportivo: 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
undecided

When u remember dat some of ur mates are dead nko

Oje sope tie undecided

5 Likes

Re: When You See Your Mate Driving Lamborghini by Kjnwancaro: 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
Would've made sense if it motivated you but...
Re: When You See Your Mate Driving Lamborghini by ba7man(m): 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
What are you doing now to enable you afford the Lambo in the near future....

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Mate Driving Lamborghini by ogawisdom(m): 5:34am On Jan 31, 2017
U dnt need a Lamborghini to live a good life cool cool so quit hoping to get one esp as a salary earner dt u r op BC even if they pay u 35years salary at once it might still nt buy one angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

My Mercedes A160 Is Displaying A Spanner And -2 Close To Speedometer / (photo) Who Can Explain Insect Inside Car Light / Top 13 Facts About The Infamous Nürburgring Race Track

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.