Stats: 3,173,532 members, 7,888,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

Simi Is Two Months Pregnant? – Nollywood Actor Makes Revelations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Is Two Months Pregnant? – Nollywood Actor Makes Revelations (4231 Views)

Sir Victor Uwaifo: "Simi Is In Trouble For Stealing From Me" / BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show / Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations (2) (3) (4)

Simi Is Two Months Pregnant? – Nollywood Actor Makes Revelations by joshuajayboy(m): 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2017

Popular Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, who is known for his controversial write-ups on happenings in the entertainment industry, is insinuating that singer, Simi is two months pregnant.
Below is what Nollywood actor and critique, Uche Maduagwu, posted on his Instagram page;
“Ask any real mother out there, she will gladly tell you that being pregnant is the most beautiful feeling ever. Do you know what it is to carry another being inside of you? Its so amazing, that’s why I do not advice people to abort their babies, although some circumstances may force a good woman to do it sometimes. Being pregnant for a bad guy or a good guy, makes no difference dear, all na “soft work”.
“The very moment you shoot and God picks up the call, my brother, don’t hide it, I know that sometimes “ariwo ko ni music”, but you need to let the whole world know that God has answered your prayers… its so painful, when you don’t really know how to make the whole world know who is responsible for your pregnancy, its so confusing sometimes, I know dear, but whats done is done. I pray for every woman going through similar situations, may the Lord give you all the courage you need to share to the whole world the good news of that pregnancy you carrying, its not a shame, you might never know if the baby is going to be the next President of Nigeria, or the Governor of Lagos State.
“For the fact that you are 2 months pregnant is not a bad omen dear, even if you don’t want the baby anymore, please just keep it for posterity sake, don’t abort it, abortion kills, let us not destroy something that God has brought into our lives as a blessing, there are a thousand and one people looking and waiting on God for the fruit of the womb, so when you are privileged to be carrying a beautiful baby in your womb, don’t listen to what bad friends are saying, don’t abort it, it takes two to tango, when you guys were busy dialing the phone numbers of babies, you don’t know abi, now that God has picked up the call, why do you want to abort a 2 month pregnancy? I love pregnant women, they are the strength of Gods awesomeness.”

More Photos ==>> http://ngtrace.com/simi-two-months-pregnant-nollywood-actor-makes-revelations/
Re: Simi Is Two Months Pregnant? – Nollywood Actor Makes Revelations by Young03(m): 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hooowuu, Arinze chukwu
Re: Simi Is Two Months Pregnant? – Nollywood Actor Makes Revelations by klanny: 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2017

Re: Simi Is Two Months Pregnant? – Nollywood Actor Makes Revelations by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
Falz the bad guy is going to be a father. Congratulations!

Re: Simi Is Two Months Pregnant? – Nollywood Actor Makes Revelations by queenitee(f): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
Simi is what?
I dont think this is true,but if it is Congrats Simisola.

Adekunle are you the father or Falz?
Re: Simi Is Two Months Pregnant? – Nollywood Actor Makes Revelations by DCONE1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
Na only simi Know who d papa be.....my fear is that make dem no turn her to another celebrity baby mama

Re: Simi Is Two Months Pregnant? – Nollywood Actor Makes Revelations by queenitee(f): 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
DCONE1:
Na only simi Know who d papa be.....my fear is that make dem no turn her to another celebrity baby mama
See this one oo,so wetin you think say she go be?

Re: Simi Is Two Months Pregnant? – Nollywood Actor Makes Revelations by NegeduGrace(f): 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
this guy is high on Chelsea dry gin,baby oku,skelewu..kparaga..ogogoro..infact he is high on oshogbo weed

Re: Simi Is Two Months Pregnant? – Nollywood Actor Makes Revelations by Funlordjnr: 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
Who cares? undecided
Re: Simi Is Two Months Pregnant? – Nollywood Actor Makes Revelations by DCONE1(m): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
queenitee:

See this one oo,so wetin you think say she go be?
atleast make somebody sharp sharp marry her naw.
Re: Simi Is Two Months Pregnant? – Nollywood Actor Makes Revelations by Kobicove(m): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
Attention seeker!

This guy wants to 'blow' by force undecided
Re: Simi Is Two Months Pregnant? – Nollywood Actor Makes Revelations by refiner(f): 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
Adontbilivit

Simi is a virgin...case closed! angry
Re: Simi Is Two Months Pregnant? – Nollywood Actor Makes Revelations by queenitee(f): 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
refiner:
Adontbilivit

Sorry,but how u take know?
Re: Simi Is Two Months Pregnant? – Nollywood Actor Makes Revelations by Jerryspryng: 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
refiner:
Adontbilivit

Madam, u re very funny oooooo.....
Re: Simi Is Two Months Pregnant? – Nollywood Actor Makes Revelations by AkachukwuD(m): 11:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
Simi Please is it the (Chemistry uncle) - Falz Or The (Biology master) Adekunle - Gold
Re: Simi Is Two Months Pregnant? – Nollywood Actor Makes Revelations by Emac34: 12:08am On Jan 31, 2017
DCONE1:
who send her...she was busy riding the wheelbarrow like a cowgirl

Re: Simi Is Two Months Pregnant? – Nollywood Actor Makes Revelations by DCONE1(m): 12:42am On Jan 31, 2017
Emac34:
who send her...she was busy riding the wheelbarrow like a cowgirl
haahahah lol you Bah...body no be fire wood....youself no dey ride?
Re: Simi Is Two Months Pregnant? – Nollywood Actor Makes Revelations by Emac34: 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
DCONE1:
haahahah lol you Bah...body no be fire wood....youself no dey ride?
gringrin
Re: Simi Is Two Months Pregnant? – Nollywood Actor Makes Revelations by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
This uche is an idiot. In fact sef if na me be similar I for sound am better slap. Are people really this stupid? Even if she is pregnant...let her announce it herself. As if that is not enough...u advice her about not aborting...likebu r morally superior over her..did she tell u that she wants to abort? Amebo...and worse still over social media. This uche guy no well

Re: Simi Is Two Months Pregnant? – Nollywood Actor Makes Revelations by ellahzy(f): 2:04am On Mar 11, 2017

Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit / Photos: Bbnaija’s Lolu Finally Shows Off Stunning Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Wizkid’s First Baby Mama Gushes As Their Son’s 9th Birthday (photos)