Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,143 members, 7,880,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:34 PM

Help Should I Tell My Friend His Babe Is Cheatkng On Him?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Should I Tell My Friend His Babe Is Cheatkng On Him?? (986 Views)

Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Should I Tell My Friend His Babe Is Cheatkng On Him?? by bravarian(m): 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
Evening fellow nairalandites,
Am Actually on the fence.There is this friend of mine he his dating this girl(Our ex classmate in school)The guy is actually rich handsome but when it comes to maturity trust me he his a no no,On the other hand d girl is beautiful everyman's dream.Fast forward as I was saying if u were told they were going to date you will b like OK waiting for the babalawo to do the jazz because this girl I know will never date a guy of his calibre,Any way after talking with my friend(The Guy) I got to know he had spent so much on her bought her a phone gives her money anytime she requests.His babe came to school in my state I was even planning to chop and clean mouth the girl(GOD FORGIVE ME FOR PLANNING TO BETRAY MY FRIEND)But I overcame the urge sha.When she got to my state we saw,we talked and others.Then a mutual friend of ours needed accommodation so I was able to appeal to her to let her stay with her till she sorted her self out which she agreed. This night,I decided to just call her so it won't b like I have not being checking up on her,U know network na dey started there wahala anyway I decided to call our mutual frnd to give her d phone since they stay together,Wen she picked i was like give her d phone I don't wana speak to you she was now like ha she has gone to her boy friend house,Me I was shocked and I asked few weeks to resumption she has a boy friend already she was now like noo they knew each other from home I could not belive it because we joke a lot together I sha ended the call and called her again this time d network was good so I was like haha I called d girl staying with you where did you go she could not give me a straight response just trying to manoveur d question cos I told her its dark and you know that feeling you know the person you are talking to is uncomfortable and you know the person his lieing looking for an excuse to change topic we talked normally and ended the call.

So please my question is do i tell. my friend wat i know ?? I don't want him o keep spending money on her Apart from that he did something recently that really surprised me and I don't wana ba a bad friend or I should just hold my peace?? Please everyone don't mind my diction I am typing from d dept of my heart and trying to express my mind at my very best way no time to correct grammar.
Re: Help Should I Tell My Friend His Babe Is Cheatkng On Him?? by Dezzx(m): 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage, inform your friend so that he knows the kind of lady he is dating.
Re: Help Should I Tell My Friend His Babe Is Cheatkng On Him?? by ikp120(m): 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
***Singing Busybody by P-Square***
***Dancing Na Your Business by Patman***
angry
Re: Help Should I Tell My Friend His Babe Is Cheatkng On Him?? by dingbang(m): 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
Sweettease
Re: Help Should I Tell My Friend His Babe Is Cheatkng On Him?? by TrapHedges(m): 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
I cant read all tat stuff bro
but all i gota say is DONT SNITCH
Re: Help Should I Tell My Friend His Babe Is Cheatkng On Him?? by Headlesschicken(m): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
grin So ppl still date hmmm dts nice,upon all dis hunger hardship buharizastion Fulani herdsmen,boko haram n all d rest of em....1ndaful

1 Like

Re: Help Should I Tell My Friend His Babe Is Cheatkng On Him?? by bravarian(m): 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
TrapHedges:
I cant read all tat stuff bro
but all i gota say is DONT SNITCH

only if you could read it I would understand
Re: Help Should I Tell My Friend His Babe Is Cheatkng On Him?? by nairalandtroll1: 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
Telling him will never stop him from spending ...I know that for sure.
Re: Help Should I Tell My Friend His Babe Is Cheatkng On Him?? by EmperorTech: 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
awwww, I can't read all this na, baby cha please help me summerize.
Re: Help Should I Tell My Friend His Babe Is Cheatkng On Him?? by sweettease(f): 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
dingbang:
Sweettease
can I help you? tongue
Re: Help Should I Tell My Friend His Babe Is Cheatkng On Him?? by yomi007k(m): 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
ikp120:
***Singing Busybody by P-Square***

***Dancing Na Your Business by Patman***

angry

Na so una dey encourage nonsense but na u dem do uu go open thread say all girls r d same.

Lets discourage wat we cant condone
Re: Help Should I Tell My Friend His Babe Is Cheatkng On Him?? by dingbang(m): 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
sweettease:
can I help you? tongue
yes. smiley
Re: Help Should I Tell My Friend His Babe Is Cheatkng On Him?? by ikp120(m): 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
yomi007k:

Na so una dey encourage nonsense but na u dem do uu go open thread say all girls r d same.

Lets discourage wat we cant condone

Anyone who has sense already got the message. I hope you did, else you know what that implies.
Re: Help Should I Tell My Friend His Babe Is Cheatkng On Him?? by sweettease(f): 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
dingbang:
yes. smiley
How can I help you?
Re: Help Should I Tell My Friend His Babe Is Cheatkng On Him?? by ojun50(m): 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
If am yr friend i will nt break up with her i will simple turn her to side chick
Re: Help Should I Tell My Friend His Babe Is Cheatkng On Him?? by abiolasogey(m): 11:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
Depends on how close yu re to ur frnd,,be if ur frnd listen to yu bt be careful sha bcus lady sabi scatter guy frnds oo...
Re: Help Should I Tell My Friend His Babe Is Cheatkng On Him?? by pennytrate: 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
♣ • → the best business is minding ya business• sad
But remember to stick to bro-code•
If he's for real• undecided
°°
Re: Help Should I Tell My Friend His Babe Is Cheatkng On Him?? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 31, 2017
never forget the bro code,, tell your nigga cos hoes ain't loyal

Peace!!!
Re: Help Should I Tell My Friend His Babe Is Cheatkng On Him?? by babyfaceafrica: 12:07am On Jan 31, 2017
Just record it and send to his fine...seeing is believing

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 3 Deadly Weapon Women Can Use As Self-defense Against Rapists / Should I Have My Girlfriend Back , After Keeping With Her Ex? / Ladies With Excess Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.