Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,794 members, 7,965,950 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:43 AM

The Simple Secrets To Mark Angel's And Emmanuela's Success(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Simple Secrets To Mark Angel's And Emmanuela's Success(pics) (2143 Views)

Truth About How Emmanuela Grew Up Very Fast Revealed / Comedian Emmanuela Samuel Shows Her Flexibility In New Pictures / Portrait Painting Of Emmanuela Samuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Simple Secrets To Mark Angel's And Emmanuela's Success(pics) by Sentinell(m): 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
There have been many Nigerian comedy acts that keep dishing out their contents daily on youtube and Instagram but somehow a Medical School drop-out and his 5 year old niece were able to stand out. Have you ever asked yourself why?

While i personally have never found the persona of the much hyped toddler comedienne the least bit hillarious, i have been curious as to how the team became popular and it got me thinking.

In my opinion the factors that helped them gain recognition were not much different from what make marketing campaigns successful. These are just small details that many overlook but they may just be the precursor to their success.

1. They made high quality videos with professional type cameras right from Day 1.

2. They numbered their episodes accordingly
I dont know about you but i find it frustrating when i waste data to download the same thing twice just because they were not correctly labelled.

3. Consistency. Ergo they kept at it even when it was not paying at first.

4. Management and Publicity. They provided their contact details and social media info at the end of every video.

Lastly, I believe the fact that people are naturally sympathetic and tend to applaud childrens' amateur attempts at activities played a major role in garnering fans for them.

While some of their jokes are original, i must applaud them for their uncanny ability to refurbish old foreign jokes found on the internet into the Nigerian taste.

2 Likes

Re: The Simple Secrets To Mark Angel's And Emmanuela's Success(pics) by Agadsman(m): 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
she is really trying....this is not my real face oo....lol.
Re: The Simple Secrets To Mark Angel's And Emmanuela's Success(pics) by Beema01(m): 9:17am On Jan 31, 2017
This is FP material
cc: Fynestboi missyB3

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 RICHEST Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth – (2017) >>>>> / HOT!!! Watch Emma Nyra Twerking Video That Is Breaking The Net [watch Video] / Davido Is Over A Billion Naira Richer Than Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.