Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:09 AM

Pls Help, Am Begining To Regret Ever Giving Out 6yrs Of My Life To Education - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help, Am Begining To Regret Ever Giving Out 6yrs Of My Life To Education (7097 Views)

I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day / I Regret Laminating My O'level Original Certificate. / I Am In Desperate Need Of Job As I Have Been Jobless For The Past 6yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help, Am Begining To Regret Ever Giving Out 6yrs Of My Life To Education by BUSHHUNTER: 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
Omohjick:

Ok.
Re: Pls Help, Am Begining To Regret Ever Giving Out 6yrs Of My Life To Education by Nobody: 4:00am On Feb 01, 2017
irynterri:
he is 100%,I was about to proffer a solution till I saw he is an ex-Yahoo boy, believe me no honest person wants dishonest people around them
You can't always judge people on that, many are going through a lot, talk of frustration and intimidations. Its not easy I tell you, I have almost considered that at some point also.
Re: Pls Help, Am Begining To Regret Ever Giving Out 6yrs Of My Life To Education by sleeknick: 8:03am On Feb 01, 2017
Nautillus:
hello,

kindly send your resume with the subject line: application for IT Executive and briefly describe your skills in the body of the email.

please send it to info@firstcolonycreek.com

regards

Ah! Pls i also need a job o. I'm an architect/graphic designer
I reside in Lagos
Any chance for me?
Re: Pls Help, Am Begining To Regret Ever Giving Out 6yrs Of My Life To Education by Macgabe(m): 8:45am On Feb 01, 2017
Bro, I understand your struggles. Many are in that same situation as we speak now just that you got fed up and decided to speak out. God is your strength and will definitely answer you soonest.
For those judging him, we all have our flaws and things we've done that mostly we are not proud of. The fact that he tried something illegal, stopped and even said it means he must have learnt his lessons or believe it's not a good way to thread. My concern is those giving him clue on how to go deeper in such way and his response(op's) to them wasn't encouraging. Note that our helper can be anywhere so been mindful of what we say can help attract that God-sent person.
I wish you best of luck in your continuous search for greener pasture and please anything that you can not be proud of, avoid doing them. God knows why your breakthrough is delayed but am happy to inform you that it's certainly not DENIED. Anybody that wants to taste the best meal will need patience because it's not prepared the way we prepare other meals; it's preparation takes time and that's what makes it unique. God bless

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Am Begining To Regret Ever Giving Out 6yrs Of My Life To Education by Ask4Info: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
enshi:

Another considerable fact.... Thanks too

Don't go the way of crime and i told you yesterday, see this story of humiliation of one of the guys i gave you as example yesrerday..

https://www.nairaland.com/2048894/k1-humiliates-ex-socialite-former-publisher#53328312

This were guys no party was ever compkete without them in the 90s and early 2000s. They spread musicians and girls like there was no tomorrow.
Re: Pls Help, Am Begining To Regret Ever Giving Out 6yrs Of My Life To Education by OmerianConsult: 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
OP, I implore you to give your life to Christ. It's not by talent, hustle or bustle but by His grace.
Re: Pls Help, Am Begining To Regret Ever Giving Out 6yrs Of My Life To Education by Faithzarah: 1:00am On Jun 15, 2019
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1800 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.

Dm me on whatsapp 09097130617 for more info

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Past Question: FREE / Gr8jobsng (u-connect Limited) Job Recruitment (26 Positions) / NDLEA Salary Structure In Nigeria – 2023 Updated

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.