Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,565 members, 7,929,809 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:53 PM

Requirement For Processing C Of O In Lagos State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Requirement For Processing C Of O In Lagos State (1561 Views)

Need Help Processing C Of O Or Getting Building/renovation Permits? / Requirements For Processing Building Plan In Lagos State / Requirement For Processing C Of O In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Requirement For Processing C Of O In Lagos State by EGCA: 7:47am On Jan 31, 2017
Paramount to construction are the title documents which include Certificate of Occupancy " c of o"/ Governors Consent among others.

However, below are the requirements for Certificate of Occupancy (c of o):

1. Land Information
2. Three (3) survey plan
3. Picture of the site with date and time
4. Four (4) passport photograph with with background 5cm by 5cm
5. Capital contribution
6. Development levy
7. Tax
8. Two (2) Deed of interest of transfer
9. Location sketch map
10. c of o form
11. Official receipt
12. Publication
13. Site inspection

for more info visit www.egcandassociate.org.ng
Re: Requirement For Processing C Of O In Lagos State by Nudge: 5:48am On Mar 15, 2017
What's the total cost of obtaining a c of o, apart from fees you'll charge. The land I want to obtain c of o for is in okun Mopo, eti osa LGA. I have a registered survey plan, land information certificate, deed of assignment and purchase receipt. The price of the land is one million naira.

Could you please help me with the breakdown of charges.

(1) (Reply)

ADRON TREASURE SERIES ESTATES......FAST SELLING / Let’s Help You Transform Your Kitchen / Hostel For Sale In Ile Ife Close To OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.