Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,274 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:40 PM

Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) (47662 Views)

Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos / Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run / Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) by driand(m): 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
I don't believe that woman, after using her daughter to extract money from Alhaji she deceived herself to think their wasn't a prize to pay,

THIS IS AL LESSON FOR YOU MATERIALISTIC YOUTH OF TODAY, YOU'LL ALL END UP LIKE UNLUCKY JOY..
Re: Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) by greggng: 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
kidakuz:
please does anyone know if primary school cert is needed in the Nigeria air force screening?and what if I don't have primary school cert ?

Yes is 100 percent needed cos it is the only document that ascertains your true age. Go back to ur primary school and obtain a cover note backed by affidavits stating that ur original cert was missing. But you stand disqualified if you ve none
Re: Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) by galaxy2020(m): 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
I smell ritual things, most of these So called Alhajis, are into ritual tins.

1 Like

Re: Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) by imam07: 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
A Godly and responsible woman will tell her daughter, I must not see you with that alhaji again and why will he want to see me, your mother. irrespective of her poor condition will she allow her daughter to meet the alhaji. Although poverty is a disease.
I have worked in an hotel before and what I have seen has let me know how dangerous these rich people are, including young guys and men. People have gone spiritual to evil level. Do ladies think money is easy to come by? Many people can't endure with poverty. They tell u is Yahoo guy. Do you think is easy to scam oyinbo without going spiritual at this age. And what do they need as backup. They need human blood as spiritual backup. And we all know that olosho plenty everywhere.
Let us be very careful. I pray God will guide you and my kids.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) by fpeter(f): 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
Merteenz:
Finally! I registered on NL after years of being a guest. Feels nice to comment of FP.
For the lady na wetin she sabi chop beleful am.
Salutations to everyone.
coolThe King is here

Silly ass! did you read the story at all? You only registered to comment rubbish?
Did you read the part where her mother followed her to the Alhaji's house??
Did you read the part where the said Alhaji was called a philanthropist who rendered
help to his community? Did you read where it was mentioned that several people also
came to solicit his help? So once it has to do with a young woman then it means she
is wayward, right?

1 Like

Re: Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
dre11:

[b]Miss Joy Odama: Death By Mysterious Circumstances

http://leadership.ng/news/569291/miss-joy-odama-death-by-mysterious-circumstances

Rest in peace pretty 1, in tears for you.mhhhhhh Abasi mbok dakada mia alhaji ifod ado wod ,mbok
Re: Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
d evidence will b d phone calls . d police shd check both d alhaji's contacts & d girls phone numbers
Re: Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
I don't have the patience to read through though the mere mention of "Alhaji" already explains a lot.
May her soul, whether gentle or not, Rest In Peace.
Re: Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) by Marrtynze(m): 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
Rip to her, that's why I don't just go around anyhow sourcing for help when I need it, some philanthropists are just disguised ritualists
Re: Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) by wrongnumber: 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
Life is so unfair but thank GOD for the day of reckoning
Re: Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) by Zedoo(m): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
When people parents go.get sense
Re: Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) by metallisc(m): 1:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
pennywys:
I won't accuse the said alhaji for now until thorough investigation is done.
And, the other said girls that was responding to treatment, are thy able to speak up what actually happened?

Alhaji should be investigated

if you actually read through the post then, i wonder who you are expecting to carry out this 'investigation'!

Re: Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) by Aywire(m): 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
The very sad thing is that liars, unforgivers, hard drug users etc will all share the same hell with alhaji. No small sin, no big sin. Same punishment... #smh
Re: Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) by Orikinla1: 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
He used them for money rituals.
Many Alhajis are ritual cultists.
I know them very well.
And they also tremble whenever they see me.

I blame the victims.

Ignorance kills.
Re: Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) by chaelsangelovee: 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
dre11:

http://leadership.ng/news/569291/miss-joy-odama-death-by-mysterious-circumstances

Please Everyone out there should be careful, look before you leap, Most Rich Indiduals are Evil, There are scholarship's One can apply for, or better still stay put
Re: Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) by Edusouls(m): 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
very poor and over ambitious naija girls roaming around like wild animals, from one man house to another young boy own,to another alhaji own,to another bigger alhaji own,to differnt hotel rooms, to different houses and cripts all over nigeria in search of money, sponsors for their education,haba if your family cant sponsor your education for Gods sake leave university everybody wont go to university.una don see am nahh alhaji don collect them finish pay up im dues to his occult realm, refresh im life and wealth...women will only learn the hard way....
Re: Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) by fof1: 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
dre11:

A CORRUPTED AMD MATERIALISTIC MINDED SOCIETY. WHY SEEK SUCCOUR FROM D DEVIL'S AGENTS? WHERE DOES D ALHAJI GET ALL D MONEY HE USES FOR PHILANTHROPY,IF NOT THROU RITUAL MONEY MAKING COMMON IN NORTHERN NIGERIA AND NOW SPREADING FAST ALL OVER. A BLACK MAN'S ROUTE TO AFFLUENCE. SATAN HAS NO FREE GIFT.
Re: Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) by HiliaryAutos(m): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
Sometimes I feel if Nigeria can ever be free from crime...

Every rich men in this country walk away from crime, like it normal, we have police men whom are to watch over people live and properties collecting bribe.

May the soul of Joy raise up this moment and bring everyone involve in this case to book, even those who collected bride should be brought down in Jesus name. Amen.... What rubbish, the poor no fit enjoy again, the rich getting richer, and the poor getting poorer, Lord watch over me every second and you too reading this Amen.
Re: Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) by Onlymewakacum(m): 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
A picture of the deceased. A lot of questions comes to mind as to why the Alhaji would have several girls working in his house on that day and given the level of his wealth, he should have more than a househelp...

Re: Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) by Fourwinds: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
FILEBE:
help? Nowadays, there is no genuine help anywhere. I always warn ladies to be careful of who offers to help them. If someone especially guys offer to help you, be prepared for the worse.
u have said it all
Re: Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) by Fourwinds: 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
ovieigho:
But seriously, in another news alhaji's child will now die of gunshot somewhere and somehow then we will start causing the killer again. Not knowing that she is suffering the sins of her father
hmmmmm... sometimes I do reason in dis direction.....

reason y I do tell people to watch what they do today because of tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) by Sultty(m): 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
embarassed

Re: Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dygeasy:
Cases like this are usually difficult to handle. Either the police don't have substantial evidence or they are in the said Alhaji's pockets. Either ways it's a f.. ked up case.

So sad. I'm still chilling for what will happen to those humans who do evil with reckless abandon without conscience when the world ends.

May Joy's mother be strengthened and consoled.

It is well
Re: Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) by gud4dbest(m): 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
dre11:

Alhaji, continue.
Re: Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
Opakan2:
Who cares?

her mates are there struggling in a legitimate way, she chose the easy and broad way

Hey, that's harsh. He offered to help them willingly not for prostitution.
Re: Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:27am On Feb 01, 2017
me,I no blame Alhaji o,the mother is not telling us the whole truth,she's not telling us what she was doing with Alhaji. that's what happens to lazy girls that can't work. are girls that work substandard or ugly? in this present day when beautifil ladies are so much and cheap,when beautiful ladies are charging just 500naira to bed them,when beautiful ladies are running after men just to bear their surname,yet some ladies are still fooling themselves thinking a man should spend money on them. are you made of gold or is your pussy made of platinum? one fact is that we men see such women as oloshos and we see them as less human that we can use anyhow that's why ritualists use them cos they're not more than animals to them,just like using goats for money rituals.
Re: Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:31am On Feb 01, 2017
ToriBlue:
Hey, that's harsh. He offered to help them willingly not for prostitution.
stop believing the rubbish her mother is saying,are you this gullible? no mother would say what she was truly doing with alhaji.
me,I no blame Alhaji o,the mother is not telling us the whole truth,she's not telling us what she was doing with Alhaji. that's what happens to lazy girls that can't work. are girls that work substandard or ugly? in this present day when beautifil ladies are so much and cheap,when beautiful ladies are charging just 500naira to bed them,when beautiful ladies are running after men just to bear their surname,yet some ladies are still fooling themselves thinking a man should spend money on them. are you made of gold or is your pussy made of platinum? one fact is that we men see such women as oloshos and we see them as less human that we can use anyhow that's why ritualists use them cos they're not more than animals to them,just like using goats for money rituals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos / Dead Body Found In Atakpo River In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.