Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,912 members, 7,883,164 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School (23971 Views)

Dustbin Man Builds Free Library Of Thrown Away Books / Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) / Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by proffc: 10:48am On Jan 31, 2017
conductor1:

These two comments highlight the problem of Africans: Very religious, superstitious and forming righteous yet don't fail to exhibit their extreme wickedness at any given chance.

Someone rescued a child starved to death by a community of pastors, church goers and pretenders like your kind and the only thing you see are her tattoos and hairstlye. SMH.

Same reason I'm forced to conclude that maybe Nigeria is an irredeemable pot of spoilt beans.
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by BUSHHUNTER: 10:49am On Jan 31, 2017
dominique:

Those without tattoos, what positive impacts have they made? Never judge a boo by its cover

A boo indeed! grin
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by double0seven(m): 10:51am On Jan 31, 2017
durubrian:

So because she rescued a child, I shouldn't notice her hair?

People are so myopic in reasoning... #smh

Do you know why your post and insinuation is very foolish?

If you are doubting the hair which can easily be dyed to white or black, at least you can see the extensive exact same tattoos on both women.
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by SalomonKane: 10:52am On Jan 31, 2017
durubrian:

So because she rescued a child, I shouldn't notice her hair?

People are so myopic in reasoning... #smh
What does her hair colour have to do with the issue at hand?
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by cornel994(m): 10:52am On Jan 31, 2017
conductor1:

These two comments highlight the problem of Africans: Very religious, superstitious and forming righteous yet don't fail to exhibit their extreme wickedness at any given chance.

Someone rescued a child starved to death by a community of pastors, church goers and pretenders like your kind and the only thing you see are her tattoos and hairstlye. SMH.
thank you fr saying diz, it baffles me wen "youths" uses appearance to judge someone
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by fapcrook(m): 10:53am On Jan 31, 2017
kenonze:
Wow.. .. Lovely.

But this child loves water so much
water is life my dear
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by femi4: 10:54am On Jan 31, 2017
johnstar:
I hope Christian ar seeing dis

Africans we rili have a long, far way , very far, loooong way to go

Nigeria is d worst country in dis world
No Christian will do that to a child
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by Smartademu(m): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2017
See transformation! cool cool
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by kcbaba007: 10:56am On Jan 31, 2017
d way we tink and act in Africa is our major problem, our values hv put us in ds backward position we find ourselves. imagine an innocent child, u labell him a witch and leave him to die wtout being catered for... this is crazy.

To d parents
I'm sorry for u, God gave u freely wat some are looking for and will be willing to pay any amount for, & u label him a witch
see ya tinking smh
May God judge u for ur wickedness

To pastors and christians in akwa ibom and africa... u need to change ur values and sense of reasoning, u still hv a lot to do

1 Like

Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by tobe4real(m): 10:57am On Jan 31, 2017
conductor1:

i love you!!!! No homo. You nailed it,you nailed it!!!!
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by FavoredGuy: 10:57am On Jan 31, 2017
A boy being a 'witch'? Who will then be a wizard or do we now have male witches and probably female wizards? Some little kids in one remote village were calling a male corps member posted to their school Aunty. So they were correct nah!
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by sunsplash99(m): 11:00am On Jan 31, 2017
Forget her tattoo,
Forget her hair,

What matters is her actions.

So many Christians and Muslims must have seen the little boy before the day the white lady picked him up. What have they done? No even food for the little boy, cos if he was given food by the pple around him he wouldn't be slim as he was in the first picture.

As for the parents, I don't blame them cox am very sure maybe a pastor, an imam or babalawo must have brainwashed them to believe the little boy is a witch.

Boy, your story wld be the story of a village boy that ends in the city doing well.

God bless the little boy.
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by Vokians(m): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2017
midehi2:
Those tattoos are very scary
Very very
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by dominique(f): 11:03am On Jan 31, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:

A boo indeed! grin

It's been rectified
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 31, 2017
conductor1:

Lol. Ur head dey there bro. I couldn't help laughing my self high... seeing those two nonsense and irrelevant comments.
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by BUSHHUNTER: 11:05am On Jan 31, 2017
dominique:

It's been rectified
Good.
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by Vokians(m): 11:10am On Jan 31, 2017
Well, good did. But the tattoo... Though a book is not judge by its cover.
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by johnstar(m): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2017
laykhorn:

Ode, I want to meet her to support her cause and help the way I can stvpid.
dunce, I dont blame you for your uncouth comment and calling someone you've never met ewu because that is what you are; a goat. I blame Tim-Berner Lee for making people like you have access to the internet, I blame Roman Nurik, Nick Butcher and Adam Koch for putting Android in your hands and S.eun for making this faceless forum without having a test to see if people unfit like you can comment on here.
Dont you ever quote me again, not in your lifetime
die by fire

Die die fie by fire

Eveil man grin

Go find work do ewu

Make thunder fire you der grin

If u wn dey help ppl, y nt open charity must u meet her in person

Anumpama
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by browniex: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2017
The witch mentality in akwa ibom is so disheartening, any little thing ,they will label you a witch,if you are prosperous,they will call you a witch,if you are poor and suffering they will still label you a witch.
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by imam07: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2017
midehi2:
Those tattoos are very scary
That is not important but the inner quality. She has a caring heart.
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by imam07: 11:22am On Jan 31, 2017
This was one of my best trend on nairaland in 2016. How wld you expect this boy to love any human in black skin when he grown up. That is why I can't condemn Trump's comments on black Africans. Even within us, we despise ourselves,so what are we talking about.
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by olowobaba10: 11:22am On Jan 31, 2017
THANK GOD SO MUCH FOR RESCUING THAT BOY FROM HUMAN WICKED HANDS , GOD BLESS ME AND THE LADY RICHLY .
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by Pataricatering(f): 11:24am On Jan 31, 2017
kenonze:
Wow.. .. Lovely.

But this child loves water so much

What is the problem with loving water ? " but " people love water ? You don't like water In your mind, the boy is no longer a witch he is now a mammy water because he loves water Same thinking that condemned him in the first place !

1 Like

Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by imam07: 11:29am On Jan 31, 2017
Hillayclear101:
Won to subscribe view below picture
Abeg go sit down we know your type.
If truelly u have sure fixed matches, u will not be coming here disturbing and be looking for someone to scam. If u are sure of your game,just be staking like 50k and more on d game. U will easily accumulate money u need in a short while.
But for u to come here looking for people to pay for your self acclaimed fix match,it means you game is not sure.
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by neonly: 11:36am On Jan 31, 2017
johnstar:

Dat for u Iloilo not me nd my households
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by neonly: 11:36am On Jan 31, 2017
johnstar:

Dat for u ooooo not me nd my households
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by PapaBaby: 11:47am On Jan 31, 2017
conductor1:

GBAM
I wish I could give you more likes, you captured my thoughts to a "T"
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by ojay2053(m): 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
Oluwa, please I need a woman with this type of heart not these hypocrits that lurks here and there.
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by sunshineV(f): 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
ehie:
Thank God for his life and may God continue to reward that woman
and one stupid somebody is talking about tatoo
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by fkj950ax(m): 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
conductor1:

God bless you and everything you ever lay your hands on.

Don't mind Nigerians. They make it sound like it's only through them you can see or know God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

200L UNIJOS Student, Ejike Dies (photo) / Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? / ASUU’s Insistence On 6-Month Salary Stalling Negotiations – Federal Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.