Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Hausa Trader Kills Yoruba Driver Over N30 In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Trader Kills Yoruba Driver Over N30 In Lagos (47540 Views)

Stella Okotie, UNIBEN Staff Killed, 1 Injured As Police Chase Driver Over N100 / SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport / Police Woman Disgraces Danfo Driver Over 50 Naira Bribe In Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Trader Kills Yoruba Driver Over N30 In Lagos by dacovajnr: 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
ELPablochapo:
Mehn Afonjas are real hypocrite, just imagine Bisola act in BBnaija? The moment she noticed change of power, she immediately turned against her former boss (Cocoice).

Watch the Game, Learn from it. Human beings are snakes but afonjas are second to none
With due respect permit me to say this"You're foolish sire" What has BBN got to do with this? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Trader Kills Yoruba Driver Over N30 In Lagos by bennywise30(m): 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
If it was the yoruba man that killed the hausa in the north ,im 100% sure the yoruba would hav been dead by now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Trader Kills Yoruba Driver Over N30 In Lagos by gbegemaster(m): 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
Corrinthians:
Where is that boy called gbegemaster masturbatïing in my mentions? Come and see your blothers keeping it real, so that next time when you want to look for whom to advice and who should be banned from the forum, you know exactly in whose direction to twist your neck. grin
Never knew my words had such effect on you. I actually thought there was no hope for you. We are making progress.

7 Likes

Re: Hausa Trader Kills Yoruba Driver Over N30 In Lagos by TARABA911(m): 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
I KNOW IF IT IS HAUSA MAN UNA GO WRITE TAM BOLDLY BUT THE TOPIC SHOULD BE LAGOS BASE HAUSA MAN KILL LAGOS BASE YORUBA EQUATION BALANCE
Re: Hausa Trader Kills Yoruba Driver Over N30 In Lagos by xpool(m): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
ANAMBRA11:
Lol cowards
Apostle Suleiman is urgently needed in Lagos state
Re: Hausa Trader Kills Yoruba Driver Over N30 In Lagos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
divide9ja:
aye e lo jabo yen

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Trader Kills Yoruba Driver Over N30 In Lagos by Johnsown1(m): 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
Aboki walahii, u people will collect on a very good day
Re: Hausa Trader Kills Yoruba Driver Over N30 In Lagos by verygudbadguy(m): 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
dudebuck:
Story.
Ut is just a master and slave relationship.

It is easy to say story now.. I don't wish you any bad occurrence in life. But you will remember this day and your response. Just the same Tonto Dike thought back to her evil and hateful comment on Mercy Johnson. Just the same way!

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Trader Kills Yoruba Driver Over N30 In Lagos by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
chuose2:
THESE NORTHERNERS ARE KILLING THE SOUTHERNERS EVERYWHERE.

TRULY WE NEED TO ASK WHY ADEBOYE DID NOT PROPHECY ABOUT THESE.

TRULY WE NEED TO ASK WHY ADEBOYE HAS NOT SAID ANYTHING CONDEMNING THE KILLINGS.

WATCH THIS VIDEO YOU'LL SEE THAT ADEBOYE IS WORKING TO UNITE ISLAM & CHRISTIANITY.
NOT CONVERT THEM TO CHRIST AS YOU THINK BUT TO UNITE THE RELIGIONS.
WILL JESUS DO THAT?

WHEN THE BIBLE CLEARLY SAY'S BE NOT UNEQUALLY YOKED.

2 Corinthians 6:14 (KJV)
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers:

NOT ONLY THAT, ADEBOYE COLLECTS WIDOWS RENTS AS THEIR OFFERING.
IT'S ALL IN THE VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
JUST TELL US YOU ARE ANTI CHRISTIAN. OR YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST ADEBOYE. WHAT BROUGHT PASTOR ADEBOYE'S NAME HERE?

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Trader Kills Yoruba Driver Over N30 In Lagos by Guyman02: 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
If this happens in Aba, the story will not be about bonfires as we have seen on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Trader Kills Yoruba Driver Over N30 In Lagos by ripbubu: 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
freeborn76:

The same way Masters decimated your people in Enugu...silly
Do you know how many Hausa they have killed in enugu that not reported many... Many were buried without trace. ..up till now police have no clue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Trader Kills Yoruba Driver Over N30 In Lagos by ShootToKill: 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hausa/Fulani till 2099! Insha Allah!
Re: Hausa Trader Kills Yoruba Driver Over N30 In Lagos by dudebuck: 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
verygudbadguy:

It is easy to say story now.. I don't wish any bad in life. But you will remember this day and your response. Just the same Tonto Dike thought back to her evil and hateful comment on Mercy Johnson. Just the same way!

God bless you.
so now you know eehh? When the cowardly army killed innocent biafrans, Yoruba people were jumping up and down like they just won the world cup. Peace loving my arse.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Trader Kills Yoruba Driver Over N30 In Lagos by Wolfbrother(m): 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
ShootToKill:

We actually love it Walahi! grin

Master kill him slave. Case no dey. One Less Anti-Biafran pro-dullard to contend with. grin

You know these people don't care about you ba?...... dont go out and face your real enemies, be here fighting nairaland war for the online republic of biafra

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Trader Kills Yoruba Driver Over N30 In Lagos by IVORY2009(m): 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Corrinthians:
Where is that boy called gbegemaster masturbatïing in my mentions? Come and see your blothers keeping it real, so that next time when you want to look for whom to advice and who should be banned from the forum, you know exactly in whose direction to twist your neck. grin

Behave urself, hand will meet u soonest!
Re: Hausa Trader Kills Yoruba Driver Over N30 In Lagos by Butterworth: 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
legendte:
R.I.P to the dead. I hate any murder related crime. Unfortunately the government and her institutions do not care about our lives.
I am Igbo but I have a heart.
This is not the right time to go tribal.

You're Igbo but you have heart.

Who cares about your fucking heart.

Use that heart to support your people and stop begging to be loved by other tribes through your comments

I am Igbo and I owe no one any apology.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Trader Kills Yoruba Driver Over N30 In Lagos by mickeymimi: 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
RIP

WHY take someone s life cos of £30 na....so sad angry
Re: Hausa Trader Kills Yoruba Driver Over N30 In Lagos by buchilino(m): 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
Candycrusher:
This thread will degenerate in to yoruba vs ipob

TRUE, COS SOME PPLE CAN'T JUST HELP IT.
Re: Hausa Trader Kills Yoruba Driver Over N30 In Lagos by Corrinthians(m): 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
gbegemaster:
Never knew my words had such effect on you. I actually thought there was no hope for you. We are making progress.
I asked you a question and you are yet to answer. Does your mom ride horses? grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa Trader Kills Yoruba Driver Over N30 In Lagos by Wolfbrother(m): 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
Guyman02:
If this happens in Aba, the story will not be about bonfires as we have seen on this forum.

ripbubu:
Do you know how many Hausa they have killed in enugu that not reported many... Many were buried without trace. ..up till now police have no clue

As usual unnecessary chestbeating ...

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Trader Kills Yoruba Driver Over N30 In Lagos by Butterworth: 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=Clinton9000 post=53293172][/quote]

He's from the That part of the ZOO
Re: Hausa Trader Kills Yoruba Driver Over N30 In Lagos by killthemods: 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
The OP turned this into a 'tribal issue' when he identified the men by their tribes in the title angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. / '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker / Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.