Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,102 members, 7,942,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) (41083 Views)

Uniben Student Padlocks Drum / Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) / Final Year Student Of UNIZIK Dies From Malaria As Friends Mourn. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by goingape1: 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
tfk2000:

U are beatiful
make you no go find work you here undecided

dey waste your time dey tell person say "u are beatiful" undecided

you no even sabi spell beautiful! weti make you no fit add "U"

Bros! weti go better for your life be say na to just go learn one handwork were go improve the status of your life!

una guys dey fvckup big time!

that girl fine self undecided

1 Like

Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by sprest: 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
Someone should keep eye on this guy once he is fully exposed just watch the stunt he ll perform in respect to what u have now cool[color=#990000][/color]
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by liljboy(m): 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
goingape1:
weti concern you! undecided

na your papa bring am come sch?

your people were dey pick pocket and tear zip of bag na him make am get that kind sense were you no get take padlock he bag for people like una undecided

JJC! as if you no pass through jjc?

your problem be say na joblessness dey worry you.
still looking for a fu*k to give from this equation

Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by Psychologist90(m): 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
Oh my God!! I'm sure that boy is still underage about 16-17 years old. And he must have been a mommy's boy.
liljboy:
Imsu year one students no go kill person..... At his age,he still dey padlock his bag...abeg make una help me remind this guy say na uni en dey no b secondary school...
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
this obviously speaks volumes about IMSU which ever way you see it
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
liljboy:
Imsu year one students no go kill person..... At his age,he still dey padlock his bag...abeg make una help me remind this guy say na uni en dey no b secondary school...

When ever I am travelling to Lagos my bag is always padlocked and in front of me.
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by fasterwell(m): 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
loiusdthird:
see borders for secondary sch

I no board oh

But

That i was how i took pen without telling my dad whenever i misplaced the one he gave me. He usually buy dozens of note books and packs of pen but will lock the big sack bag aka ghana must go.

Again i stole money from elder sis using the same partern.

Thank God i no dey thief again
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by Gkemz: 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
He's an otondo student just as we have otondo corpers. original Jonny just come JJC
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by marisdgreat(f): 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
nepapole:
grin grin
see your rat chopper teeth wey u dey use dey laugh
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by Stanleyhenss(m): 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
His concerned abt d current situation of d country so he has to lock up.... grin grin
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
First timer, year 2 na e go don open eyes.
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by WesBreezy: 11:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
So he think say Dem no fit thief the whole bag? cheesy

and na lecture notes go dey inside sef :-D
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by WesBreezy: 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
fasterwell:

I no board oh

But

That i was how i took pen without telling my dad whenever i misplaced the one he gave me. He usually buy dozens of note books and packs of pen but will lock the big sack bag aka ghana must go.

Again i stole money from elder sis using the same partern.

Thank God i no dey thief again

I see
*sips coke*
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by anyicash(m): 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
Thats Imsu for you na.
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by anyicash(m): 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
I can equally see foodflask and feeding bottle inside d bad too.
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by anyicash(m): 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
I can equally see foodflask and feeding bottle inside d bad too.
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by Ahmadm(m): 12:39am On Feb 01, 2017
kilokeys:
product of a private secondary school

LORD THANK YOU FOR COMMAND DAY SEC SCHOOL o

see cartoon drawings ..

who uses blue instead or brown or black...

chai chai

if i lace the guy slap.. na '' i wee teh my mummy for u'' u go hear
Sup excommando which set are u pls?
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by UglyMuchacho(m): 4:46am On Feb 01, 2017
that bagpack sef,in the late 200xs...I been dey rock am well.......
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by feeloscar(m): 5:46am On Feb 01, 2017
liljboy:
dem no d steal for uni?
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by Kinsalat619(m): 7:45am On Feb 01, 2017
The guy must have heard soo many stories about campus guys
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 8:41am On Feb 01, 2017
liljboy:
you go know say na small pikin na. you no see the kind bag iem carry

1 Like

Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by tfk2000(m): 8:52am On Feb 01, 2017
goingape1:
make you no go find work you here undecided

dey waste your time dey tell person say "u are beatiful" undecided

you no even sabi spell beautiful! weti make you no fit add "U"

Bros! weti go better for your life be say na to just go learn one handwork were go improve the status of your life!

una guys dey fvckup big time!

that girl fine self undecided

Only jobless guys like urself look out for mistakes..... Come let me employ u.... Come promote my business on ur page instead of bitcoin.
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by kilokeys(m): 9:05am On Feb 01, 2017
Ahmadm:
Sup excommando which set are u pls?

bro.. 2003 set o. oshodi
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:20am On Feb 01, 2017
na Igbos? them too local now..
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by dee02(m): 9:23am On Feb 01, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by potbelly(m): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2017
Same thing crossed my mind...
Rapsowdee01:
Una just dey yab the boy... You know if na the thing hin parents fit afford ? You know if the books hin get now he go need resell am to buy for 2nd semester ? You know if hin even sponsor himself kom sch ?...... Does the type of bag you carry or what you do to your bag even matters ?... It's better to PADLOCK your bag now than ''PADLOCKing'' your POCKET in the future...

My one kobo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.S. To Deport 16,000 Nigerian Students, ASUU Fumes / Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions / How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.