Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,746 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

Photos Of JJC Skillz Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of JJC Skillz Children (45713 Views)

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire / Father's Day: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Husband JJC Skillz & Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of JJC Skillz Children by TunezBlog: 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nigerian musician, JJC Skillz is the father of three kids from three different women. Few days ago his son, Benii celebrated his birthday and JJC took to his social media to send his wishes ;
“Happy birthday to my awesome, handsome, loving son. @benii_boi I'm the luckiest dad in the world long life and prosperity love you with all my heart. Hip hip hip hooray ”

JJC also has a daughter named, Tamira Bello and another who was the first to break the news of his wedding to the Funke Akindele as she was a witness to the event.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/adorable-photos-of-funke-akindele.html

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of JJC Skillz Children by Jimi23(m): 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
Still wonder why Funke Akindele believes this serial baby daddy would treat her any differently from his baby mamas who are obviously prettier than she is going by the looks of these children. By the way the kids are much older than this now.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of JJC Skillz Children by sholatem(f): 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
Jimi23:
Still wonder why Funke Akindele believes this serial baby daddy would treat her any differently from his baby mamas who are obviously prettier than she is going by the looks of these children. By the way the kids are much older than this now.
Perhaps u don't get Funke's tactic,all she want is sum1 to call her own,and can atleast impregnate her,she has all d money to take care of herself and her responsibilities,she doesn't really need JJC's money for anything

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of JJC Skillz Children by Dyt(f): 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
sholatem:

Perhaps u don't get Funke's tactic,all she want is sum1 to call her own,and can atleast impregnate her,she has all d money to take care of herself and her responsibilities,she doesn't really need JJC's money for anything

Every woman needs a man to call her own
At some point in our lives both men and women
We need our own

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of JJC Skillz Children by U4unique(f): 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
Chai see fresh boy @ first pix.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of JJC Skillz Children by nikkypearl(f): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
The boy is super cute smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of JJC Skillz Children by Jimi23(m): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
sholatem:

"all she want is sum1 to call her own"
U said it all but the dude seems unable to stick his ass with one woman.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of JJC Skillz Children by Kobicove(m): 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
This guy is a prolific goal scorer grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of JJC Skillz Children by Mghohu: 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ya
Re: Photos Of JJC Skillz Children by CXLVII: 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
Jimi23:

A spiritualist might have told her that her heaven sent husband is a serial baby-daddy grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of JJC Skillz Children by Nzekweh(m): 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
hmm
Re: Photos Of JJC Skillz Children by SWORD419(m): 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
pine shudren
Re: Photos Of JJC Skillz Children by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
O boy! If say this guy play football, Maradona for no see him back.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of JJC Skillz Children by dotuna3(m): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
Na them sabi

1 Like

Re: Photos Of JJC Skillz Children by Toks2008(m): 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
Jimi23:

Busy body...e concern you?

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of JJC Skillz Children by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
The JJC Skillz dude is just a human dil.do.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of JJC Skillz Children by SalomonKane: 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
Cute kids, that's why one needs to get a cute wife. grin tongue
Re: Photos Of JJC Skillz Children by onyeezeigbo: 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
Breaking news!!! Security agencies have alerted that boko haram have got code number printed on Recharge Card. Once you load the card your phone will automatically install a boko haram powered app. Which will enable them to automatically get ur location and details. Pls if you buy a Recharge Card send it to me for verification. Ur life is so important to me..... Don't thank me. What are friends for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of JJC Skillz Children by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ok but na him final bus-stop him dey

Re: Photos Of JJC Skillz Children by Mayflowa(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
sholatem:

Exactly! If it works for her, so be it. But her major goal is to have her own child. She has all the money she wants

1 Like

Re: Photos Of JJC Skillz Children by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
I think 2face just want to shoot a video and he need 10,000,000 people...but ghost mode will be the case grin grin grin grin jjc is just a care taker funke never see husband mark my words. #funke #caretaker

1 Like

Re: Photos Of JJC Skillz Children by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
What!!!......HMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....I refuse to talk wetin dey my mind cos of the above guy grin
Re: Photos Of JJC Skillz Children by Abrupt: 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Photos Of JJC Skillz Children by fergie001: 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
OkoYiboz:
The JJC Skillz dude is just a human dil.do.
Why nah?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of JJC Skillz Children by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
sad

Three children from three different women angry angry angry
Better men done finish for Nigeria?
Tiwa Savage wey I think say she mature look everywhere ,travel far and wide ,kon still carry boy wey dey still use hand pack blokus, keep for house as husband?A boy who tweet say him wife na Ashawo? The other one from akwa ibom still go marry another boy wey dey carry family matter enter tweeter?

So after all the open eyes wey Una do coupled with Una age,you ladies can't still separate the men from the boys?Funke!you fall my your hand!

Anyway na ya choice. Make I go drink panadol. Who send me?

Even with the Mr Churchhill wahala, the MAN went mute about the whole infidelity rumour.Tonto marry guy wey get sense. The side chick is left doing all the talks,defending couples wey no send am message.Making a complete fo.ol outta herself.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of JJC Skillz Children by Exponental(m): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Jimi23:

4Q 2.
Pls add another QQQQ

1 Like

Re: Photos Of JJC Skillz Children by Mouthgag: 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
The guy name real Fûcker!
Re: Photos Of JJC Skillz Children by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
Blended Families Prosper when the love is true lovely

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m / Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award / Tonto Dikeh's Ex Husband Olakunle Churchill Wishes Mystery Lady Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.