Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,101 members, 7,939,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. (16719 Views)

American Facebook Post And A Nigerian Facebook Post / Who Is Ubunja I Saw A Post Referring To Him On Facebook As God On Nairaland / Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
feyiflutist:
any prophecy for me?
privately
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
lizzycreations:
amen, can we talk on phone?
softorgasm look what u did
..... somebody actually took this thread seriously
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
lizzycreations:
amen, can we talk on phone?
I will get back to you bro.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
softorgasm look what u did
..... somebody actually took this thread seriously
but I'm serious.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
Softorgasm:
but I'm serious.
and also a fake
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by zarakay(f): 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
EmperorTech:

I will kiss your lips soon Zara baby.

who's deceiving u with all dese fake prophecy
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorTech: 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
zarakay:

who's deceiving u with all dese fake prophecy
do I need a prophet to tell me baby Zara?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by feyiflutist(f): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
Softorgasm:
privately
why?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by optional1(f): 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
Softorgasm:
I'm here.
talk for my matter nah...
Na dis yr abi 2020
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by optional1(f): 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
crotonite:
did you see my pet? It unleashed it self and went this way... embarassed

lol

is in my home...
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
ske ske robo ske
robo ske robo ske

zantalabalaya skringes skringes

mr softorgasm the spirit is talking

robo ske robo ske

ooooooo zagayabata

mr softorgasm

i profezaiiiiyyy

by this time next yeah

you go don dey use GLO network grin
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by LONGFELLOW02(m): 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
Softorgasm:
but I'm serious.
Can you give me five correct score betting tips?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
optional1:

lol

is in my home...
Oh, i see it is in the right hands...wink
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Soljaboi44(m): 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
Me nko??
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Jodha(f): 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
Em no wan prophecy for me ehn angry... Issorait grin grin
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by larabae13(f): 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
olasubomi007:

Happy New Month kiss
yes oo same to u kiss
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by tosynomolara(f): 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
wanna knw abt 2017
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by keyzo: 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
Baba soft. What did I dream of early on wednesday morning that got me worried all day?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by franxis(m): 11:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
i need a prophecy
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by kellytuns(m): 12:05am On Feb 02, 2017
will i be successful in in life, will i be rich and when is that going to be.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 02, 2017
Softorgasm:
no Biafra for Nigeria.

Fake prophecy

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 02, 2017
Softorgasm:
he has been released.

Hahahah up you
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
Softorgasm what year will he propose
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Divay22(f): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
Softorgasm:
counting money.
..Lol...this one is strong o....i have a phobia for Banks....
Yea the thought of going or working (which will never happen) in a bank scares the hell out of me tongue grin grin
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by loiusdthird(m): 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
oga soft wehdone sir
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Yujiz(m): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nawa o.....d hunt 4 prophecy by naija peeps don reach ds level....
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by optimusprime2(m): 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
So where will I go from here?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Abiclint(m): 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
Softorgasm:
prophecy prophecy prophecy..
drop a post and i will prophecy for you.. (I'm serious)
I'm really serous, if you want to know about your tomorrow, then drop a post and let me shock you.
when will Governor of delta state pay primary school teachers?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Gifteey100: 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
Tell me something.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 03, 2017
Prophet who will I get married to n when?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorTech: 8:34am On Feb 03, 2017
crotonite:
Oh, i see it is in the right hands...wink

Bro, longest time!

Kinginvahala
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorTech: 8:35am On Feb 03, 2017
Bosseth24:
Prophet who will I get married to n when?

Me, now!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Leaked Sex Video Of Naija Nurse With Bestfriend Husband Hit Online / #NoBarDay Nigerian Slay Queens With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter (Photos) / Why Do a Guy And a Lady Feel So Thirsty After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.