Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

Biafra: Fayose Lambast Buhari During Interview - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Fayose Lambast Buhari During Interview (673 Views)

Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid / Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue / Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Fayose Lambast Buhari During Interview by frankdoz: 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
SERIOUSLY FOR A VERY VERY VERY LONG TIME I HAVE BEEN HEARING THAT NIGERIA IS A LAWLESS USELESS COUNTRY AND OUR DIRECTOR, THE BRAVE LION OF OUR TIME STATED THIS CATEGORICALLY THAT THIS COUNTRY IS A ZOO, AND SOME GULLIBLE PEOPLE STILL CALLED IT HATE SPEECH...OK LET ME NARRATE WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE MY VERY EYES TODAY ...this morning as i searched through the channels in my CTL decoder, i statrted skipping anything channel that has to do with nizooria like NTA etc, but as i reached AIT, i almost skipped it as i have nothing to do with nigeria at allll, infact this country disgust me. so to my surprise, i saw fayose, thats the ekiti state governor as he was being interviewed by the program anchor,; i was forced to leave the channel there as i wanted to hear that brave man from yoruba land speak without fear or favour{ most times i wonder if such a man like fayose and the likes of femi fani kayode are truely of yoruba blood because their bravery is second to non). as he was being interviewed, the interviewer asked him..''OK NOW AS A GOVERNOR OF EKITI STATE, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT BUARI'S GOVERNMENT''? this man called fayose categorically told the interviewer that buari has no clue and that he is a terrorist nd has nothing to offer. the interviewer was sooo shocked , and fayose went further and lambasted buari saying that it is a biggggg mistake for people to have voted for him. he said he warned people openly never to vote for him that he will bring hunger and misfortune but that people called it a hate speech. OMG!!! as i was enjoying the words from this brave fellow, to my greatest surprise, i started seeing channels as the displayed on the screen of my tele, at first i thought that i pressed the remote mistakenly that brought out the MENU, but nothing like that happened, ok, i watched keenly as the channels started selecting by its self and i couldnt do anything only but watched. quickly, my friend told me that CTL wants to remove AIT from their list for now until that interview is over, i immeditely realized that maybe the useless federal government has ordered CTL to close down AIT so that listeners wont be able to listen to fayose's truth. Jeeezzzzzz!!!! what type of a country is this i ask again, what type of animal kingdom is this where truth is forbidden. so even in my own house i cant watch the channel i want to watch again all because they are trying to shield the truth from us..... please we need to exit from this evil country which i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with passion i sswear......FREE BIAFRA,
Re: Biafra: Fayose Lambast Buhari During Interview by BSF: 6:02am On Feb 01, 2017
Whem.we had Freedom, we threw it away..No we have wha we asked for.
May God allow us to realise before it is too.late!

FTC No 6! Today

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Sends New Ipob Delegates To Imo In Preparation For Referendum / See Reason Why Nigeria Is In Recession / Top 4 Individuals Who Failed Us In Less Than 365 Days In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.