Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,161 members, 7,949,994 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

Actor Ramsey Nouah Advise Nollywood Couples To Forget About Love - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Ramsey Nouah Advise Nollywood Couples To Forget About Love (1222 Views)

Jim Iyke, AY, Falz, Ramsey Nouah Rock Agbada In Making Of 'yoruba Demons' Movie / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Ramsey Nouah Advise Nollywood Couples To Forget About Love by TunezBlog: 2:11am On Feb 01, 2017
Nollywood Actor Ramsey Nouah, has praised his wife of 15 years Emeila Philips-Nouah for sustaining his home and career.

In a recent interview held at Eko Club Surulere Lagos, he revealed he is different from the kind of person he portrays in movies and his wife understands his romantic roles as their bond goes beyond love. He used the opportunity to advice Nollywood acts who want to get married to ignore love and focus on companionship. Hear him

"When some people ask me “how does your wife cope when she sees you kissing other women in the movie?” and I tell them that my wife is special.

She is not an ordinary woman. She understands things in a way many other women don’t. That is why I say, an actor or actress, has to find that special person. It is not love that will bond you. Forget love, love dies. What sustains the marriage is companionship. If you cannot find companionship in your partner from the beginning, then you do not have a partner.

Don’t lust after a woman because of her beauty and don’t lust after a guy because he is handsome. You must lust after the companionship that bonds you together. It should be like “for some reasons you cannot do without her; for some reasons there is something about her that brings you home”.

It may be her sense of humour; or the way she keeps the home. Same thing applies for the ladies; there must be something about him that you cannot do without. If this quality is not there, then you don’t have a companion", Ramsey added.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/ramsey-nouah-advise-nollywood-couples.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Ramsey Nouah Advise Nollywood Couples To Forget About Love by CHOPUP411(m): 2:13am On Feb 01, 2017
Is he still an actor?
Re: Actor Ramsey Nouah Advise Nollywood Couples To Forget About Love by Nobody: 2:17am On Feb 01, 2017
Yeah, well. He's right. Go for somebody that understand you and don't forget your best friend that will take all your BS.

At the end of the day, love fades but friendship and companionship is all you will have.

And to those guys looking for big booty and big yansh grin, make I lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Actor Ramsey Nouah Advise Nollywood Couples To Forget About Love by Nobody: 2:49am On Feb 01, 2017
Experience talking. He's damn right thou.

Naive kids wouldn't understand though.
Re: Actor Ramsey Nouah Advise Nollywood Couples To Forget About Love by engrMikemd(m): 3:34am On Feb 01, 2017
am confused here
Re: Actor Ramsey Nouah Advise Nollywood Couples To Forget About Love by rawpadgin(m): 6:07am On Feb 01, 2017
CHOPUP411:
Is he still an actor?
No, he is now a footballer
Re: Actor Ramsey Nouah Advise Nollywood Couples To Forget About Love by Realhommie(m): 6:37am On Feb 01, 2017
Right on point.. Love is never constant, it fades off sometimes and during such times friendship/companionship sustains... Much respect sire.

Re: Actor Ramsey Nouah Advise Nollywood Couples To Forget About Love by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 01, 2017
na so.. ok fine... I dnt have anything to comment
Re: Actor Ramsey Nouah Advise Nollywood Couples To Forget About Love by rawpadgin(m): 6:50am On Feb 01, 2017
he is 101% correct
Re: Actor Ramsey Nouah Advise Nollywood Couples To Forget About Love by RuggedArab: 7:18am On Feb 01, 2017
HateU2:
Yeah, well. He's right. Go for somebody that understand you and don't forget your best friend that will take all your BS.

At the end of the day, love fades but friendship and companionship is all you will have.

And to those guys looking for big booty and big yansh grin, make I lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Is it bad to get it all (Boobs & Ass)??
Re: Actor Ramsey Nouah Advise Nollywood Couples To Forget About Love by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 01, 2017
RuggedArab:

Is it bad to get it all (Boobs & Ass)??
No sir smiley
Re: Actor Ramsey Nouah Advise Nollywood Couples To Forget About Love by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 01, 2017
Very good advice.
Re: Actor Ramsey Nouah Advise Nollywood Couples To Forget About Love by ChubbyT(f): 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hmmmmm....#Word

(1) (Reply)

Female Film Director Kemi Adetiba Shlws Side Boobs In New Photos / Have You Seen Lil Kesh's New Hair-do? He Looks Like A Woman / 15-year-old Boy Kills His Own Teacher Inside Their Classroom… Shocking Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.