Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,373 members, 7,901,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You (37919 Views)

She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin in otherwords u are a maga boyfriend

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
When she saves your contact as "ATM"
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by Sheggy13(m): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
Guyman02:
No 2 is very important, if you notice that she does not spend her resources on the relationship abeg tear race on time, I took it for granted and today my wife spends all her money only on herself and however she likes and expects me to carry all the family burden plus her own and her extended family.
Even when I am broke and ask she will claim she does not have, locks her phone with a code so that I will not by chance stumble into her account balance while everything about me is open to her. embarassed embarassed
What if it's not only her account balance she's protecting in her phone with the code? You need to take charge as the man of the wife..A woman who truly loves you enough will not behave this way. I'm guessing she's very pretty and you were all over her and at her mercy when you were dating.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by femi4: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
Bestlily:
I will type when i wake up...
You are not eligible.....are you sure you are up to 18?
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by shadrach77: 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
Number 4 is vague. It's hard to tell if someone cares about you or not
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by Pearly255(f): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
Lemme read and learn I might be doing some of these unconsciously

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by mayoor15(m): 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
Guyman02:
No 2 is very important, if you notice that she does not spend her resources on the relationship abeg tear race on time, I took it for granted and today my wife spends all her money only on herself and however she likes and expects me to carry all the family burden plus her own and her extended family.
Even when I am broke and ask she will claim she does not have, locks her phone with a code so that I will not by chance stumble into her account balance while everything about me is open to her. embarassed embarassed
Are you kidding bros, your wife is doing that...

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by Divay22(f): 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
Can someone please tell me where i can get a bite tongue
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by tiswell(m): 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
Shol3:
Who writes these things
Guilty as charged
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by Guyman02: 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
mayoor15:
Are you kidding bros, your wife is doing that...
Yes, I have tried to use subtle means to make her change it didnt work, I tried to enforce it and it seemed she is prepared for the trouble, so I had to resign to fate or think divorce but there are kids involved. I take care of my responsibilities and consider her as a full time housewife in my heart even though she works and earns good salary.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by shaydeenamz(m): 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
same reasons I broke up with my gal DAT I love so much, I can't b a slave to luv asap
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by mayoor15(m): 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
Guyman02:

Yes, I have tried to use subtle means to make her change it didnt work, I tried to enforce it and it seemed she is prepared for the trouble, so I had to resign to fate or think divorce but there are kids involved. I take care of my responsibilities and consider her as a full time housewife in my heart even though she works and earns good salary.
So sorry, but try pass wording your phone too, don't give her access to your phone again, sit her down talk to her about her attitude and how it's affecting you,you need to make her realise that you can't keep footing all the bills in this harsh economy, you will just keep working and have nothing to show for it, thank goodness kids are involved, threaten her with divorce if she doesn't change. Any sensible woman upon hearing divorce will have a rethink, I believe you wife is one. BTW, did you promised to make her a full time housewife before you got married?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
8.) She does not want you to buy Affiliate Jagaban... abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by zabson(m): 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
I can relate with no. 7. Emotional blackmail.
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by John902(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
[color=#550000][/color] grin grin
DuBLINGreenb:
Nigerian girls see relationship as a financial security plan surer than any ponsey scheme one reason I refuse to date them
the Vaseline crew!
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by no1madman(m): 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
Bestlily:
I will type when i wake up...
Dont wake up. .it won't make any difference. .

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by Nofuckgiven: 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
After all said and done,dey go still fall maga. Konji na bastard undecided
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by sEGXY2(m): 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
Pearly255:
Lemme read and learn I might be doing some of these unconsciously
What have you learned so far?
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by Guyman02: 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
mayoor15:
So sorry, but try pass wording your phone too, don't give her access to your phone again, sit her down talk to her about her attitude and how it's affecting you,you need to make her realise that you can't keep footing all the bills in this harsh economy, you will just keep working and have nothing to show for it, thank goodness kids are involved, threaten her with divorce if she doesn't change. Any sensible woman upon hearing divorce will have a rethink, I believe you wife is one. BTW, did you promised to make her a full time housewife before you got married?
Noo! On hindsight, I didnt consider her attitude to family finance during courting because she was earning very little, I saw her income as 'insignificant' then because money was flowing for me and I was 'spoiling' her with it.
Things changed along the line and she got a better high paying job while my income reduced due to reorganization in my establishment, I explained to her that she needs to help in running the home due to the downturn but it didnt go down well with her. It caused big issue that involved outsiders coming to talk to her which I didnt like anyway; but it seems she is among the type of women who wants to build a fortune for themselves at their husbands expense.
Seeing her as a full time housewife was like the last option or divorce, we separated but had to come back after intervention from relations and elders and for the sake of the kids.
Thats why I said I had to resign to fate and hope that she will change some day but the reality is like you mentioned 'I have little to show' for my efforts after paying the bills and it is a major source of worry for me; I pray to God to help me as my current savings is poor and in this economy that organizations are cutting down on expenditure, I dont know what to think. She is keeping her money to herself because she knows I cant standby and watch the kids suffer lack.
Anyway, this is just for the sake of unmarried bachelors not that I want to expose my clean linen in the open. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by toogbasky(m): 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
Oooh, now I see, so my gurl frd has been taking advantage of me, chai, stupid post
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by Xzbit91: 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
Guyman02:

Damn it!!! shocked
I guess I'll have to be on the watch out for this

4 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by Henryfour(m): 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ma gal does all dis buh she always advice me on how to grow ma business I remember a tym she took me to a cooperative to gt money for ma poultry, she always want me around her. Don knw if she among d wrong gals pls help
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by Abubaka50(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
CzarChris:
Chai!!! This just described my ex-girlfriend "Mercy". I overlooked them till she started using sex as a bargaining chip. That was when I kicked her manipulative azz to the curb. angry angry angry
grin
CzarChris:
Chai!!! This just described my ex-girlfriend "Mercy". I overlooked them till she started using sex as a bargaining chip. That was when I kicked her manipulative azz to the curb. angry angry angry
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by tectonotimes: 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
When will guys learn that investements on ladies who are not their wives are foolish and wasted investments?
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by Bhuldoxxa(m): 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
Point number two should be simplified thus: the man should bring the EBA and the lady the soup in the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by niyi123: 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
I have this girl that is doing no. 3,4 & 5 to me, i am counting days to call it off with her.
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by mayoor15(m): 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
Guyman02:

Noo! On hindsight, I didnt consider her attitude to family finance during courting because she was earning very little, I saw her income as 'insignificant' then because money was flowing for me and I was 'spoiling' her with it.
Things changed along the line and she got a better high paying job while my income reduced due to reorganization in my establishment, I explained to her that she needs to help in running the home due to the downturn but it didnt go down well with her. It caused big issue that involved outsiders coming to talk to her which I didnt like anyway; but it seems she is among the type of women who wants to build a fortune for themselves at their husbands expense.
Seeing her as a full time housewife was like the last option or divorce, we separated but had to come back after intervention from relations and elders and for the sake of the kids.
Thats why I said I had to resign to fate and hope that she will change some day but the reality is like you mentioned 'I have little to show' for my efforts after paying the bills and it is a major source of worry for me; I pray to God to help me as my current savings is poor and in this economy that organizations are cutting down on expenditure, I dont know what to think. She is keeping her money to herself because she knows I cant standby and watch the kids suffer lack.
Anyway, this is just for the sake of unmarried bachelors not that I want to expose my clean linen in the open. smiley
wow, it is well o
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
no6 is so annoying....
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
smiley

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
What should I say now.......lemme book space here
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by richiepolymer(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
Bros, I don't want to sound too harsh on you but it is totally your fault! What the heck? That ideology in Nigerian women has to be deleted by force! If you don't do it be sure a heart attack will kill you before your time.

Guyman02:
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You by roeb1987(m): 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
as far as am concern, every thing in this write-up were correct, becos am a living witness. that was y i quit the relationship

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Paid Dating The New Wave Of Prostitution? / Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.