Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,541 members, 7,951,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

Shadows Of The Green - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows Of The Green (116904 Views)

Above The Shadows / Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj / Shadows Of The Green Part Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows Of The Green by do4luv14(m): 9:29am On Mar 04, 2017
Oya where JOHNSOWN and dose challenging me, abt Wu cause AMARA death
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Azeequeen(f): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2017
Read this 'marathonically' if there's something like that Just a few typographical error and you're good to go
But then,this is scary...Horrifi
All in all,you are doing a great job
Re: Shadows Of The Green by AlamienDagash(m): 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] eww dax disgustin. afta god fear woman.
Am bit scared, bibi cum i mean come nd update i wan c wetin appen nxt. Tashin hankali!
Re: Shadows Of The Green by ikombe: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
Bibi294:
ikombe got it right
Good morning everyone
Yap i got grin
Re: Shadows Of The Green by ikombe: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
Musampa73:
Hmmmn.....
Nkan mbe.
Wetin undecided
Re: Shadows Of The Green by talk2saintify(m): 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
ok

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Johnsown1(m): 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
ikombe:
Yap i got grin
Nkem be, u peeped from ma work, deny it
Re: Shadows Of The Green by ikombe: 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
Johnsown1:
Nkem be, u peeped from ma work, deny it
How i go peep you work
U don see where tortise dey claim say e fast pass leopard undecided
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Johnsown1(m): 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
ikombe:
How i go peep you work

U don see where tortise dey claim say e fast pass leopard undecided

So for ur gullible mind,u be what
Re: Shadows Of The Green by kingofcasting(m): 12:45am On Mar 05, 2017
Bibi294:
CHAPTER ONE

TIWALOPE
She was walking aimlessly towards the school small gate with her new friend, Kayode when she bumped into a clumpsy guy. Tiwatope was a tall, chubby, dark-skinned lady, she was a nineteen-year old innocent girl. It was her first day in The University, She gained admission few weeks back and she resumed that monday, met with Kayode at the faculty, it was her first day in school too. She was a slim outspoken lady, she was an extrovert who talked freely. She had two things in common with Tiwatope, they were both outspoken and they shared the same hostel but different rooms. They had made jest of almost all their classmates from the classrep who brought a box to class, a lady who plaited her hair with a multicoloured attachments. As they were trekking to their hostel outside their the school small gate, they ran into a clumsy guy. Kayode was the first to noticed the guy who was dressed in a baggy black pant trousers, a white shirt, a blue cardigan, a black boot and a black backpack approaching them. She bursted into laughter and drew Tiwalade's attention to the clumsy guy.

"Tee, see your husband" She said pinching Tiwa. They bursted into laughter.

OMOGORIOLA
It was his first day in The University, he resumed three weeks after resumption, after arranging his things in his hostel, he decided to check his department, he sighted two young girl approaching him, he took interest in the chubby lady and decided to approach them, he was wearing a white shirt, a blue trousers, a black pants and carried a black backpack, he had promised to dress well in school since his elder brother had advised he did to aymttract good friends and grades. He heart raced as he approached the two ladies who were laughing so hard that people around them were attracted to their laughter. He was slightly embarrassed but he had to talk to the chubby lady.
"Hello, I'm Gori but you can call me geeboy"he introduced himself. "Nice meeting you" he added quickly, he streched his hand for a handshake but the girl exchanged glances and laughed. He felt embarrassed and turned to leave.
"I am Tiwa, Tiwatope and here is Kayode, my friend." He heard an angelic voice introduced, he turned quickly as the chubby lady stretched her right hand for a handshake. He shook her happily.
"Thanks. I'm a new students admitted to study English Education and I don't know my way around yet, today is my first day in school." He expressed.
"Whao! It means we are in the same faculty. I think your departmental building is beside ours." Tiwa said.
"Can you please take me there or is it far?" He asked
"Yes, it is far and we can't take you here!" Kayode said smiling wickedly. She dragged Tiwatope out leaving Gorilla all alone.
"What was that for?"Tiwa asked when the were some kilometers away
" Don't you see that that rubbish boy was wasting our time."Kayode answered rudely.
"But at least, he's a fresher like us. We supposed to assist him." Tiwatope said
"Tiwa, that boy is not our class moreso, all these boys are looking for lives to destroy and I don't want us to familiarise with any of them." She said.
"But..."
"But what?" Kayode cut in."Are you google map or is that what your parents send you here to do" She eyed her.
hmmm
Re: Shadows Of The Green by kingofcasting(m): 12:46am On Mar 05, 2017
Bibi294:
Goriola got to the hostel in evening looking so exhausted, he arranged his locker, brought out the small stove he brought from home and cooked noodles, Kenneth came in as he was eating, Kenneth was a tall guy compared to Goriola who was short, he was darkskinned and his look was rugged.
"Who u be?" He asked immediately he entered the room.
"I am Goriola but you can call me geeboy"
"Na ken I be. Wetin una dey do for this room?" Ken asked as he joined Goriola, he took a mouthful spoon of Noodles. "Why this thing con get salt like this? Na from river u waka come" he asked swallowing another spoon of noodles.
"This is my room, I guess you are my new partner." Gori said trying to hide his anger. Kenneth was swallowing his fifth spoon of noodles while he hardly took two, he knew the room would be tough coping with Ken.
"Na u b d JJC? Omo, this food no sweet o." He said as he stood up, the food had finished. He dipped his hand into his pocket and brought out a two hundred naira note.
"Use dis money cook concortion, I dey come for night." He dropped the money on the drawer and left.

"What sort of wahala is this? He didn't allow me to eat self. Moreover, any sane person would know two hundred naira cannot cook rice." He soliloquied.

Goriola woke up around past four the following morning, took his bath and prepared for lectures. He ate the leftover concortion since Ken never showed up the night before, he got to school few minutes past six, he went into his department and copied the departmental timetable and went into his departmental hall. He sat down till Ten when people were coming in twos, he sat alone,students were trooping in, some were playing, some jisting while some were looking in his direction,laughing. Gori was a clumpsy guy, he was never calm and organised. He was feeling awkward since most of the students' attention was on him. He brought out his bunch of keys and unlock his backpack, the class roared. He saw everybody's attention was on him and he was embarrassed, he brought out his small jotter and started writing a poem. Gori was a great poet, he started writing poems at the age of eight. He would composed a poem for his parents,siblings and friends. He was composing a poem about his "chubby" new friend, Tiwa.
"Why are you so uncomposed? " he heard a lady's voice.He raised his head to see a light skinned girl smiling sheepishly at him.
"Hello." He managed to say.
"You are a new student right?" The girl asked.
"Yes. I resumed yesterday." He replied as he continued with his poem.
"I am Promise, you?"
"Goriola."
"Whao.Do you compose this?" She asked picking his jotter. She went through the jotter and was amazed.
"You will make a great poet."
"Thanks. I want to ask you one question."
"Go ahead."
"Why are they laughing?" Heasked pointing to a group of girls. She smiled.
"Your dress-sense is funny, and you padlocked your school bag." She said smiling hard. He was embarrassed, he buried my head in shame as he remembered Kayode and Tiwa were laughing when he met them.
"Stop locking your bag, no one will steal your poems" she said as she collected his Nokia torchlight phone and typed her number. "Call me" She said as she left his seat.
It was an hectic day, lectures ended by four, he roamed about the faculty looking for his chubby friend. He left for his hostel around six since his search proved infertiled. He was disappointed.
cool
Bibi294:
Goriola got to the hostel in evening looking so exhausted, he arranged his locker, brought out the small stove he brought from home and cooked noodles, Kenneth came in as he was eating, Kenneth was a tall guy compared to Goriola who was short, he was darkskinned and his look was rugged.
"Who u be?" He asked immediately he entered the room.
"I am Goriola but you can call me geeboy"
"Na ken I be. Wetin una dey do for this room?" Ken asked as he joined Goriola, he took a mouthful spoon of Noodles. "Why this thing con get salt like this? Na from river u waka come" he asked swallowing another spoon of noodles.
"This is my room, I guess you are my new partner." Gori said trying to hide his anger. Kenneth was swallowing his fifth spoon of noodles while he hardly took two, he knew the room would be tough coping with Ken.
"Na u b d JJC? Omo, this food no sweet o." He said as he stood up, the food had finished. He dipped his hand into his pocket and brought out a two hundred naira note.
"Use dis money cook concortion, I dey come for night." He dropped the money on the drawer and left.

"What sort of wahala is this? He didn't allow me to eat self. Moreover, any sane person would know two hundred naira cannot cook rice." He soliloquied.

Goriola woke up around past four the following morning, took his bath and prepared for lectures. He ate the leftover concortion since Ken never showed up the night before, he got to school few minutes past six, he went into his department and copied the departmental timetable and went into his departmental hall. He sat down till Ten when people were coming in twos, he sat alone,students were trooping in, some were playing, some jisting while some were looking in his direction,laughing. Gori was a clumpsy guy, he was never calm and organised. He was feeling awkward since most of the students' attention was on him. He brought out his bunch of keys and unlock his backpack, the class roared. He saw everybody's attention was on him and he was embarrassed, he brought out his small jotter and started writing a poem. Gori was a great poet, he started writing poems at the age of eight. He would composed a poem for his parents,siblings and friends. He was composing a poem about his "chubby" new friend, Tiwa.
"Why are you so uncomposed? " he heard a lady's voice.He raised his head to see a light skinned girl smiling sheepishly at him.
"Hello." He managed to say.
"You are a new student right?" The girl asked.
"Yes. I resumed yesterday." He replied as he continued with his poem.
"I am Promise, you?"
"Goriola."
"Whao.Do you compose this?" She asked picking his jotter. She went through the jotter and was amazed.
"You will make a great poet."
"Thanks. I want to ask you one question."
"Go ahead."
"Why are they laughing?" Heasked pointing to a group of girls. She smiled.
"Your dress-sense is funny, and you padlocked your school bag." She said smiling hard. He was embarrassed, he buried my head in shame as he remembered Kayode and Tiwa were laughing when he met them.
"Stop locking your bag, no one will steal your poems" she said as she collected his Nokia torchlight phone and typed her number. "Call me" She said as she left his seat.
It was an hectic day, lectures ended by four, he roamed about the faculty looking for his chubby friend. He left for his hostel around six since his search proved infertiled. He was disappointed.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by kingofcasting(m): 12:47am On Mar 05, 2017
Bibi294:
Dedicated to harameede99

His space was in a mess when he got to his lodge, his clothes littered the floor, his stove had been misplaced, he saw Ken sleeping on his bed. He arranged his clothes, returned the stove to its position then woke ken up.
"Ken,who did this?" He fumed.
"Say wetin? Do wetin?" Ken replied rubbing his eyes with his hands.
"Who disorganised my space?"
"Gori, na u? Na God go punish ur mama! I giv u money say make u cook... U con chop am finish con here dey talk rubbish?you craze?" Ken cursed angrily.
"How do you expect me to cook with two hundred naira?" Gori asked.
"Dem swear for u? Dis boy don sick o!" Ken said clapping his hands.
"Oh oh oh!you won dey form jagaban so tay u don enter skul like dat, shey?you no dey look face? When I enter this school, na JSS 2 u go still dey o... Na u wan con dey form Superman, u beta take time" ken expressed.
"I actually cooked rice yesterday but you were not around, I ate the leftover this morning." Gori explained
"U beta go cook concortion" ken commanded.
"How can I Cook concortion with two hundred naira?
" I no day u geh rice, use d money buy pepper and oil"he left the room immediately.
The rest of the week was uneventful as the search for Gori's chubby lady proved abortive. On Friday, Gori was in the departmental Hall waiting for the arrival of the lecturer when Promise came around.
"Gori." She called out his name as she sat on the tabke facing him.
"Promise, good morning." He said grinning.
"Your dressing make sense today, keep it up." She commended. Gori was wearing a cream buba and soro with a cream cap, it was a Friday so he needed to dressed like a Yoruba man or so he thought. Promise, on the other hand was putting on an Ankara short gown, her hair packed in a twist, she was a pretty girl and it was Gori's first time of checking her out
"Are you going to your in-laws house?" A guy asked from the backseat and everyone around laughed. Gori was embarrassed, he could not take it anymore, so he left his bag and went outside, he saw one big tree right in front of their classroom and sat under, he preferred being alone than being laughed with by his colleagues.
"I am sorry." The guy who made jest of him was standing directly in front of him. Gori chuckled and told the guy it was nothing that he came outside because he was bored.
"Don't you have friends?" The guy asked. Gori told him his only friend was Promise, the girl in their class.
"Well, I am Anthony but you can call me Tony, I am from Enugu State" the guy said sitting close to him.
"I'm Gori from Akoko in Ondo state." He replied.
"Will you be my friend?"Tony asked.
" I don't have friends around, I will like to be your friend, Tony. " he replied. They started their friendship that Friday,exchanged contact and address. Tony promised to check him in the hostel on Saturday. He told Tony he would preferred coming to Tony's hostel instead. They attended lectures together and departed.

Gori left home early on Saturday morning as Ken had decided to show him hell. He was never enjoying the room as Ken had turned him into a slave who did dishes, cooked, washed and other. Ken was bullying him and he would steal from his wallet sometimes. He arrived at Tony's hostel around seven thirty in the morning and when Tony opened the door, he was shocked to see him that early morning.
"What happened? Why are you here so early?" Tony questioned as he led him into his space. He met a young fair guy laying on the other bed,greetedhim but he never responded.
"Your room is lovely" Gori commented as he sat down on the Bed, he narrated what was going on between him and Ken to Tony.
"Wetin be im name" the young guy layingdiwn asked in a n hoarse voice . Gori was terrified, how could a young guy abruptly an under twenty young boy possessed such a husky voice. He noticed the guy sat up and marvelled at his handsomeness, his body was filled with different tattoos and he had piercings on his nose and ears.He carried a rough dreaded hair that was shaped into a punk.
"No b u I dey follow yarn?" The guy asked again.
"His name is Ken, Kenneth." He replied
"I b Don, Bills d Don, na me be the only don dey dey control d dons even elder d don" the guy introduced himself. Gori gaze was fixed on the guy tattoos.
"U know wetin, let's be friends" the guy said. He dipped his hands into his back pocket and brought out fifteen one thousand naira notes.
"Go use this buy clothes and shoes, I go see u later." He said and went out. Gori gave Tony an askance look as he was yet to understood what was going on. How could a sane man give out fifteen thousand, a student for that matter.

Good morning guys.... Do have a fulfilled thursday
grin
Bibi294:
Dedicated to harameede99

His space was in a mess when he got to his lodge, his clothes littered the floor, his stove had been misplaced, he saw Ken sleeping on his bed. He arranged his clothes, returned the stove to its position then woke ken up.
"Ken,who did this?" He fumed.
"Say wetin? Do wetin?" Ken replied rubbing his eyes with his hands.
"Who disorganised my space?"
"Gori, na u? Na God go punish ur mama! I giv u money say make u cook... U con chop am finish con here dey talk rubbish?you craze?" Ken cursed angrily.
"How do you expect me to cook with two hundred naira?" Gori asked.
"Dem swear for u? Dis boy don sick o!" Ken said clapping his hands.
"Oh oh oh!you won dey form jagaban so tay u don enter skul like dat, shey?you no dey look face? When I enter this school, na JSS 2 u go still dey o... Na u wan con dey form Superman, u beta take time" ken expressed.
"I actually cooked rice yesterday but you were not around, I ate the leftover this morning." Gori explained
"U beta go cook concortion" ken commanded.
"How can I Cook concortion with two hundred naira?
" I no day u geh rice, use d money buy pepper and oil"he left the room immediately.
The rest of the week was uneventful as the search for Gori's chubby lady proved abortive. On Friday, Gori was in the departmental Hall waiting for the arrival of the lecturer when Promise came around.
"Gori." She called out his name as she sat on the tabke facing him.
"Promise, good morning." He said grinning.
"Your dressing make sense today, keep it up." She commended. Gori was wearing a cream buba and soro with a cream cap, it was a Friday so he needed to dressed like a Yoruba man or so he thought. Promise, on the other hand was putting on an Ankara short gown, her hair packed in a twist, she was a pretty girl and it was Gori's first time of checking her out
"Are you going to your in-laws house?" A guy asked from the backseat and everyone around laughed. Gori was embarrassed, he could not take it anymore, so he left his bag and went outside, he saw one big tree right in front of their classroom and sat under, he preferred being alone than being laughed with by his colleagues.
"I am sorry." The guy who made jest of him was standing directly in front of him. Gori chuckled and told the guy it was nothing that he came outside because he was bored.
"Don't you have friends?" The guy asked. Gori told him his only friend was Promise, the girl in their class.
"Well, I am Anthony but you can call me Tony, I am from Enugu State" the guy said sitting close to him.
"I'm Gori from Akoko in Ondo state." He replied.
"Will you be my friend?"Tony asked.
" I don't have friends around, I will like to be your friend, Tony. " he replied. They started their friendship that Friday,exchanged contact and address. Tony promised to check him in the hostel on Saturday. He told Tony he would preferred coming to Tony's hostel instead. They attended lectures together and departed.

Gori left home early on Saturday morning as Ken had decided to show him hell. He was never enjoying the room as Ken had turned him into a slave who did dishes, cooked, washed and other. Ken was bullying him and he would steal from his wallet sometimes. He arrived at Tony's hostel around seven thirty in the morning and when Tony opened the door, he was shocked to see him that early morning.
"What happened? Why are you here so early?" Tony questioned as he led him into his space. He met a young fair guy laying on the other bed,greetedhim but he never responded.
"Your room is lovely" Gori commented as he sat down on the Bed, he narrated what was going on between him and Ken to Tony.
"Wetin be im name" the young guy layingdiwn asked in a n hoarse voice . Gori was terrified, how could a young guy abruptly an under twenty young boy possessed such a husky voice. He noticed the guy sat up and marvelled at his handsomeness, his body was filled with different tattoos and he had piercings on his nose and ears.He carried a rough dreaded hair that was shaped into a punk.
"No b u I dey follow yarn?" The guy asked again.
"His name is Ken, Kenneth." He replied
"I b Don, Bills d Don, na me be the only don dey dey control d dons even elder d don" the guy introduced himself. Gori gaze was fixed on the guy tattoos.
"U know wetin, let's be friends" the guy said. He dipped his hands into his back pocket and brought out fifteen one thousand naira notes.
"Go use this buy clothes and shoes, I go see u later." He said and went out. Gori gave Tony an askance look as he was yet to understood what was going on. How could a sane man give out fifteen thousand, a student for that matter.

Good morning guys.... Do have a fulfilled thursday
Re: Shadows Of The Green by ikombe: 7:08am On Mar 05, 2017
Johnsown1:

So for ur gullible mind,u be what
I be scholar na grin

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by dwag: 9:15am On Mar 05, 2017
Abeg bibi.......no forget us here o.... This one Wey you dey Waka pass your haux
Re: Shadows Of The Green by ezo4fta(m): 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nice writeup
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
CHAPTER FIVE

THE LIST

Gori laid in bed surfing the internet when Tiwa's phone rang, it was the third time. The callers ID was familiar,who was thiswho had been calling Tiwa frequently?
"Tiwa, you have a call?" Tiwa rushed in from the bathroom, picked her phone and declined the call.
"Who was that?" Gori asked suspiciously.
"Just a friend."
"Why did you disconnect the call?"
"Are you jealous?" She asked applying some lotion, Gori stood up and picked her phone before she knew. He went through her call Log and message box, he saw series of messages and chats which made him dumbfounded.
"Who is Dozie?" He eyes were bloodshot.
"He is a friend." She said adjusting the towel she tied round her plumpy body.
"So na all guys dey sample you for this school, Tiwa."
"How do you mean?"
"Check this out?" He said showing her some of the messages on her phone .
"I... I ... I am sorry." She apologised.
"So some cheap guys are sending messages to you rheeough the phone I bought with my own money!oh my God!" He said scratching his head.
"Gori..."
"You guys even have sex!"
"I'm sorry."
"What else do you need? Why is it difficult to satisfy a woman? I show you love... Oh my God! Is he better than me?"
"Ba-by, it was a mistake."
"How many times did you guys have sex?"
"Once baby... Please," shee said shedding tears.
"Tiwa, some other guy sampled you? Ki lo fe(what did you want)?" He felt ragez he was disgusted.
"I'm... Sorry"
"How did it happen?"
"It... It ..... It was a mistake. I'm sorry" she apologised.
"How did it happened?" He snapped.
"I... I ... I was raped." She defended.
"You were raped and you guys keep communicating? Tiwa, are you mad? What did you take me for? Now, for the last timez what happened." Tiwa was already on her kneels, she had never seen Gori that angry.
"It was a mistake... It was just once and it will never happen again I promise." She promised.
"Who is Dozie?" He asked boiling with rage.
"He ... He ... Is ... a Corper."
"So he promised you marriage abi..."
"I... I... Am sorry." She said looking down.
"So I b mugu abi... I dey buy you phone, clothes, weaves and some guys dey sample you abi. You don tear eye for this school abi?" He was disappointed, the only girl he loved was been player by someone else.
"Go... Ri"
"So me wey dey mugu person na in one babe dey mugu.... Tiwa, get out and let this be the last time I'm seeing you!"
"Gori, please!" She crawled to where he stoodand held his legs.
"What department is he?"
"Admin."
"No pee. Get out!" He said and left.
*******************************"************************
"Geeboy, no vex for your babe naw." Dan begged.
"Dan, abeg free DAT babe joo."
"Kay tell me say the babe no chop for hostel, say in just dey cry for room."
"Omo, chill out. Another babe go carry head enter."
"No b u talk say na u disvirgin her!"
"Na one guy go pluck flower naw."
"Abeg, forgive her."
"Dan, mobilise some guys, google that stupid Dozie wey think say na all babes e fit sample for this school."
"Okay o."
Re: Shadows Of The Green by AlamienDagash(m): 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
dax ix too short update na. *about to cry*
bro Gee take heart i go find dat maga called dozie afta suckin his blood i whud feed his body 2d street dogz
Re: Shadows Of The Green by kajsa08: 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
bia Bibi its short na. :'D Put jara.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by YINKS89(m): 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
So tiwa could b like dis... Smfin is fishy sha..

Its nt natural.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Johnsown1(m): 7:45am On Mar 06, 2017
Lol,worst betrayal,gals are not royal at all.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Gotee11(m): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2017
Johnsown1:
Lol,worst betrayal,gals are not royal at all.
not all of them sir

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Johnsown1(m): 11:00am On Mar 06, 2017
Gotee11:

not all of them sir

May be 10% of them are little royal, but imaging someone u called ur own stabbing and cheat on u. That is the end of the relationship for me
Re: Shadows Of The Green by dwag: 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
More like she earn gee boy trust late...... well no need to defend her coz girls wahala sef too much.their level of unstableness eh! No be here. Them too dey think anticlockwisely.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
How about Gori? He was cheating too naw... Na 50-50 ke
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Azeequeen(f): 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
It's even better like that. Gori could use you anytime
Person wey no get heart again
Re: Shadows Of The Green by gtin(m): 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
Bibi294:
How about Gori? He was cheating too naw... Na 50-50 ke

Its a man's worldwink
Re: Shadows Of The Green by nikz(f): 7:27am On Mar 07, 2017
Gori would have left her a virgin she wouldn't have messed up cus she has tasted the forbidden fruit, she now feels free!
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Chumzypinky(f): 7:59am On Mar 07, 2017
gtin:
Its a man's worldwink
rili? Very funny
Re: Shadows Of The Green by souloho19(m): 10:09am On Mar 07, 2017
nikz:
she has tasted the forbidden fruit, she now feels free!

Preach!!

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by comelyJummy(f): 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
Today is my born day Johnsown1 gather ur friends and wish me well.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Johnsown1(m): 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
comelyJummy:
Today is my born day Johnsown1 gather ur friends and wish me well.
Let me wish u first ma dearest love, happy birthday and i wish Gods favour,blessing, guidance,protection and may his angel be in charge of ur affairs both now and forever. As u mark ur birthday today i pray u see and celebrate many more years.Amen
Re: Shadows Of The Green by comelyJummy(f): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
Johnsown1:

Let me wish u first ma dearest love, happy birthday and i wish Gods favour,blessing, guidance,protection and may his angel be in charge of ur affairs both now and forever. As u mark ur birthday today i pray u see and celebrate many more years.Amen
Thanks my dear friend. u are too much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (30) (Reply)

THE WEB / My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos / Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.