Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,927 members, 7,886,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

Learn How To Withdraw Money From The ATM Without Your Debit Card-weusenaira.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn How To Withdraw Money From The ATM Without Your Debit Card-weusenaira.com (989 Views)

My Debit Card Not Compatible With Google Pay / I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Withdraw Money From A Blocked Admob Account / What Are Other Uses Of The ATM Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Withdraw Money From The ATM Without Your Debit Card-weusenaira.com by NyelugoVal: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2017
While making on my usual moves on the internet I discovered a cool means of withdrawing cash from ATM without any Debit Card. And just like I said in the about Us page, WeUseNaira is a weblog designed for discovering and sharing awesome tips.
I know this does not sound like the biggest truth, but I have made use of it. Interswitch, Nigeria’s largest payment processing company have launched Verve World, an app that lets users do the magic I mentioned above.

It is not done in a single step, but in this post, I’m going to teach you how to use Verve Paycode without any stress. Please don’t forget to drop a comment if it helped.

Now these are what you must do:
1st Step: Download The App (see link below)

Just like I have already said, it is done folowing few simple step, and one of these steps is downloading the Verve Ap. The file size is 3.65 MB and it is free to download here.

2nd Step- Register
verve paycode 3

Registration is just a two-step process that is easier than pie. You can signup as a new user, add the details of your ATM card on to the Verve World App and proceed.

verve paycode 2

Or simply login with an existing Interswitch account. Most people would find this a lot easier than signing up afresh as card details would not be requested again. This was how I did mine.

verve paycode 4

After successful registration, you should get this notification and an accompanying email from the Verve International team with “Welcome to Verve eCash” in the subject line.

Step 3- Generate a Verve Paycode
verve paycode 6

After registration, there is a “PAYCODE” option in the drop-down menu of the Verve World App that lets you generate a Verve Paycode, click on it.

verve paycode 5

You would be given the option of generating a unique one-time code valid for 24 hours, which can be used to withdraw cash from an ATM machine without a card. The Verve Paycode can then be sent to a loved one or friend to withdraw a pre-set amount of money from most ATMs in the country.

verve paycode 7

You can also generate a POS PIN for payment at eateries and at the mall.

What You Must Know About Verve World App
Verve Paycode is the latest in a string of initiatives and partnerships as Verve International continues to innovate and consolidate its leading position in payment transactions and services across Africa. The service opens a new range of possibilities for users and also offers a new level of security as cardholders can still carry out regular transactions as usual without the need to move around with a physical wallet.

Other services available on the Verve World app include: Verve eCash funding; quick recharge transactions; Verve Rewards balance check; and enabling or disabling cards from performing international transactions. Vangurad

My Promise

I am still exploring the limits of the Verve Paycode, would keep you updated.There is an option to automatically recharge your mobile phone at the click of a button, but this Verve Paycode has some features that I may share on the comment section.

Meanwhile, you can click here to download it and discover some awesome cardless transaction features for yourself.

You can also let me know your personal experience…thanks for reading

For more details Read up here: http://www.weusenaira.com/banking/learn-how-to-withdraw-money-from-the-atm-without-your-debit-card/

(1) (Reply)

Usa Not Verify Adsense For Sell / I Want To Sell This Hot Domain Names To A Lucky Buyer / How To Choose Domain Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.