Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

Tiwa Savage And Hubby, Tee Billz Chilling Together At Their Son's School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Hubby, Tee Billz Chilling Together At Their Son's School (1840 Views)

'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman / Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man / Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage And Hubby, Tee Billz Chilling Together At Their Son's School by TunezBlog: 9:13am On Feb 01, 2017
Tiwa Savage and her hubby, Tee Billz have been spending more quality time together ever since they reunited as a family.

The popular couple have also not left their son, Jamil out of the bonding process. Tiwa and Tunji (Tee Billz) visited their son's school together recently during the school's visiting day.

Photos of both parents standing by their son in the school has since hit the internet..

See below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/tiwa-savage-and-hubby-tee-billz.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB3

Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby, Tee Billz Chilling Together At Their Son's School by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 01, 2017
Is that Tee-Billz?

The guy who couldn't afford pampers for Jamil?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby, Tee Billz Chilling Together At Their Son's School by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2017
jamil be like daddy y u no Bleep white woman so that I for be oyibo like my school mates
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby, Tee Billz Chilling Together At Their Son's School by carzola(m): 9:27am On Feb 01, 2017
See as the guy don loose all him
Weight.. If you cant be a man then
Be ready to leak a woman's feet.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby, Tee Billz Chilling Together At Their Son's School by HermitSage: 9:45am On Feb 01, 2017
Tiwa is standing while Bliz is kneeling?

If you don't want to be kneeling while your Wife is standing - CHECK MY SIGNATURE and Don't Miss out!!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby, Tee Billz Chilling Together At Their Son's School by 9jaCelebsVids: 11:49am On Feb 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby, Tee Billz Chilling Together At Their Son's School by castrol180(m): 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ride on...
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby, Tee Billz Chilling Together At Their Son's School by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
Am I d only dat thinks t-billz looks so unkept..............lol,recession dey hit am very bad

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Davido’s Latest Bae… She’s Ghanaian, She’s Pretty, She’s Hot… / Let Me Be Your Sugar Mummy” – 54-year-old Nigeri Woman Beg P*rn King Kingtblakho / Toke Makinwa And Her Outfit To The Premiere Of The Movie ''the Wedding Party 2''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.