Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,879 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Set Up An Interswitch Payment Gateway - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Does It Cost To Set Up An Interswitch Payment Gateway (1834 Views)

How To Set Up A Mini Kerosene Depot And Make Money / How Much Does It Cost To Register Business At Corporate Affairs Commission / Interswitch ATM/Debit Card - The Answer To Online Fraud? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Set Up An Interswitch Payment Gateway by babypalm77: 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2009
please i would like anyone with a reliable information to please tell me how much it cost to set a payment gateway using the
interswitch platform. I really need this info.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Set Up An Interswitch Payment Gateway by idea(m): 1:21am On Dec 06, 2009
all you need to do is to make a payment(a cheque/draft) of N150000 to Interswitch Nigeria Limited if you already have a webdeveloper.
You can reach me via idea1612@yahoo.com or call me on 08036002714.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Set Up An Interswitch Payment Gateway by elegal1(f): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2009
it's actually 150,000 , go to their website and get more information

(1) (Reply)

Have You Made Any Real Money With Adsense? / Rocket Internet Launches Kaymu.com (an Ebay Clone) / Pls Guyz Need A Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Or Daily Payment Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.