Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,556 members, 7,941,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) (47356 Views)

"Photos Of Luxury Vehicles Acquired By Jammeh In His Final Days" / Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case / Gambians Leaving Their Country Over Imminent War As Jammeh Refuses To Step Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:24am On Feb 01, 2017
This is a past event, when he was still a president
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by teemac01(m): 11:25am On Feb 01, 2017
Guy abi na girl...intead of posting link to your blog will it hurt to just post it here on nairaland...abi you dont know that your blog has alot of pics which consumes data.dont know why people have not start3d complaining yet.you open a link here on nairaland only for you to see another link to open just to read news again.its kind of annoying.
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by ALAYORMII: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2017
A hausa couple went to london and lodged in a hotel. At mid night, his wife started screaming " Bera" "Bera! ( Bera being the hausa word for mouse) The husband call the room service to lay a complain but he didnt know that english word for 'bera', so this is what happn.
Husband; "ALO is zat za room sabis?
Room service. 'Good evening sir How can i help you?
Husband; "Walahi zia is sometin in za room fa.
Room service; pardon me sir but what exacthly is it?
Husband; " Err... U know za pim Tom and Jerry ko?
Room service; " Yes sir i know Tom and Jerry quite well"
Husband; " Tau walahi za jerry is here fa
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 01, 2017
Just Googled pictures of both of them. The wife was fine sha.
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by aisammy4: 11:31am On Feb 01, 2017
vengertime:
Can they try it last year?

for where? Dem fit try am. Make we c how President Barrow regime go be. We just hope say e no go be like the Change we de experience for 9ja....

1 Like

Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by chloedogie(m): 11:32am On Feb 01, 2017
nairaman101:
hahaha..funny.See other pic will melt ur heart

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/gambia-children-imitate-ex-president.html

awww

Any business that is built on lie won't stand the test of time. I actually clicked on that link and just the two pics were there. You want people to visit that page with your deceit? Must we always lie to make it in this country. Why not simply say ''visit my page to see more stories''? That would help you. My kobo opinion though.
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by tempex88(m): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2017
malware:
Hahahahaha.... so funny. But if I were them, I wouldn't have started mocking Jammeh yet, because we did not not the leadership style of Barrow yet.... He MAY be worse than Jammeh, who knows.

It's not mocking
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by microscopic: 11:36am On Feb 01, 2017
Next is someone else to dress like buhari.
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 01, 2017
vengertime:
Can they try it last year?

This could be an event to celebrate him while he was in power. I see no form of ridicule here. Those kids were properly dressed, walking on a red carpet. They weren't clownish.

I think it was an event that took place while he was in power.
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by microscopic: 11:37am On Feb 01, 2017
johnchuks11303:
yesterday wonnnnnn to subscribe see below picture
Do u have an estate of ur own?
Do u own all kind of car in the world?

If u don't. It's not real.
But am not saying it's fake o
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by microscopic: 11:40am On Feb 01, 2017
Next is someone else to dress like buhari
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by SmartyPants(m): 11:43am On Feb 01, 2017
malware:
Hahahahaha.... so funny. But if I were them, I wouldn't have started mocking Jammeh yet, because we did not not the leadership style of Barrow yet.... He MAY be worse than Jammeh, who knows.

That is why democracy is important. if he messes up he gets booted out after a short interval. No need to send forth ECOWAS troops again
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by KevMitnick: 11:48am On Feb 01, 2017
Mockery... At least they won't get beaten for it
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by oyetpel(m): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2017
malware:
Read well, the op wrote "It is reportedly during the last Common Wealth Day in Gambia". Means Jammeh was still in power then.
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 01, 2017
o boy, see that badt jammeh in making
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by Mouthgag: 11:57am On Feb 01, 2017
nairaman101:
hahaha..funny.See other pic will melt ur heart

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/gambia-children-imitate-ex-president.html

awww
It's only when you post something on nairaland that someone hardly see any photo.
Nonsense
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by gmoni2(m): 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
malware:
Jammeh is uneducated but a practical man, I use to visit the Gambia when there was nothing in the country, Ajegunle was far beautiful than the Gambia back in the early 1980's when I primary school, Jammeh came and transform the whole country. his only problem is power, he is a narcissist, he love attention and he is ruthless. he got his money from Mobutu, Abacha and Ghadaffi, he was their bank and juju man.Gambia depend on groundnut, taxes and tourism but is far better than a lot of west African countries, the Dallasi is 40 to one dollar.He tried, he built schools, good road network, 24 hours electricity, first university, hospitals, new Airport and parliament, but he was too wicked, he killed people.
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by abnsugbe: 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
malware:

thats the truth....him go like rule for another 23Yrs....Power is very bad
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
I just hope that Qur'an aint the real one woh,
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by lawalosky(m): 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
Nigerian imitate and nigerian are regrating,,, now Gambians are imitating.... anyway only time can tell
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
It happened when Jammeh was still president (before the elections where Jammeh lost)... they were not mocking him at that time.

malware:
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by Georgeisco2007: 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
miqos02:
dont be dissapointed if barrow governs badly. it's in African politicians

And knw says it can't be changed or does Africa forbid good things too?
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by NeutralJUDGE(m): 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
malware:
Hahahahaha.... so funny. But if I were them, I wouldn't have started mocking Jammeh yet, because we did not know the leadership style of Barrow yet.... He MAY be worse than Jammeh, who knows.
Talking from experience...Using Nigeria as case study
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by joinnow: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
The way Jammeh and him wife like white cloth
Na Cele for fit them pass
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by MarieSucre(f): 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
emeka2847:
Actually it is not about Jammeh or Barrow. It's about sustainable democracy. Jammeh should go. If Barrow misbehaves, he too should go.

It was good that GEJ left. The day people decide to vote out Buhari he too must go.

The best comment on nairaland ever. No tribal sentiment, no religious prejudice, no partisanship. Just facts. We are not missing Jonathan, he was a horrible leader. We are grateful he has gone. And if Buhari continues to be a horrible leader. We shall more than be grateful for his exit. I no send any of them.

Pls comment more on nairaland and educate people. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by vicmela(m): 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
hahahahahahhaha funny
Re: Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) by ObaAyeni: 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
timawoku:
The guy never go finish una dey do anyhow, if he show for una presidential villa una go dey shout SENEGAL, BUHARI, this time we no go answer una o... grin grin grin grin grin but Congrats to una, because at least if this wheel barrow mess up, una go fit change am to keke marwa in 4 yrs time

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) / MobileCoin Founder, Bob Lee, Stabbed To Death In San Francisco / Canadian PM Trudeau High On Cocaine, Plane Loaded With Drugs - Vohra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.