Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,847 members, 7,909,192 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:22 PM

Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? (3033 Views)

Archbishop Ede: I Did Not Announce Lift On Ban Of Religious Activities In Enugu / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by hahn(m): 11:18am On Feb 02, 2017
notjonbellion:
lmao
See the way you just showed then thier way of thinking

More like way of "believing" because they don't think when it comes to their religion and imaginary friends

1 Like

Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by otemanuduno: 11:28am On Feb 02, 2017
hahn:

Na their way. Kingebukasblog, malvisguy22, felixomor, winner01, sciencewatch, 4evergod(and all his alternate monikers) will surely praise their god for this miracle

Whether to laugh or cry to this thread I don't know. Religion and brain are opposite in meaning. Little wonder no religious books have the word 'brain' in it. They think and meditate with their hearts(centre of emotion).

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by otemanuduno: 11:31am On Feb 02, 2017
felixomor:

You see how intelligent you are?
Please show me the name and death certificate of the person that was killed in the fire.?...
undecided
But you earlier said it was photoshopped, hence the link he gave you. Yahweh is indeed in trouble. cool
Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by felixomor: 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
otemanuduno:
But you earlier said it was photoshopped, hence the link he gave you. Yahweh is indeed in trouble. cool

The link didnt open.
U r the one in trouble
Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by felixomor: 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
UncleSnr:
It is on Facebook, as long as it is on Facebook, it is true .
grin cheesy
You think I sound dumb? That is how you people sound when you post Bible (religious books) verses to support your claims.

"As long as it is on Facebook its true"

grin
My God, please how old are you?

Facebook that is even now looking for a way to weed out fake accounts and fake news after the last US elections.

This just confirms your level.
Sad.
Bye
Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by orunto27: 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
Devil put The Bible there to make a Statement.
Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by otemanuduno: 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
felixomor:

The link didnt open.
U r the one in trouble
Hahn Hahn angry angry
I say Yahweh is in trouble, can't you let him use his mouth to defend himself? Currently Yahweh is in trouble because he is in a spritual cage. What trouble am I in, none. Pls next time don't speak on behalf of Yahweh. Let him speak for himself. I say again, "YAHWEH IS IN HIS SPIRTUAL CAGE" If he has mouth to speak, let him defend himself and not you fighting on his behalf. Life is sweet. This reminds me of how Elijah was making fun of Baalim millions of years ago. Now the lord of Elijah can't send down fire again too.He is in his spiritual cage cool
Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by felixomor: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
otemanuduno:
Hahn Hahn angry angry
I say Yahweh is in trouble, can't you let him use his mouth to defend himself? Currently Yahweh is in trouble because he is in a spritual cage. What trouble am I in, none. Pls next time don't speak on behalf of Yahweh. Let him speak for himself. I say again, "YAHWEH IS IN HIS SPIRTUAL CAGE" If he has mouth to speak, let him defend himself and not you fighting on his behalf. Life is sweet. This reminds me of how Elijah was making fun of Baalim millions of years ago. Now the lord of Elijah can't send down fire again too.He is in his spiritual cage cool

First go n cure your 419 spirit bro.
Cheers
Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by otemanuduno: 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
felixomor:

First go n cure your 419 spirit bro.
Cheers
Who has accused me of 419? Is it possible for OTEM to dupe people? THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE "SON OF TRUTH" TO DO.

May all the 419 pastors you worship continue to lose their members in OTEM'S NAME I PRAY.
As a reminder, Yahweh is still in his spiritual cage.
Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by felixomor: 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
otemanuduno:
Who has accused me of 419? Is it possible for OTEM to dupe people? THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE "SON OF TRUTH" TO DO.

May all the 419 pastors you worship continue to lose their members in OTEM'S NAME I PRAY.
As a reminder, Yahweh is still in his spiritual cage.

Say that to the Belarusian doctor... cool
Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by otemanuduno: 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
felixomor:

Say that to the Belarusian doctor... cool
And is that all that makes Otem a 419? Have you mailed the doc and he didn't reply you? I'll advise you not to keep derailing forever because of what u are not sure of. See 4evergod one of you guys have been discovered as a 419er not OTEM. My mission on earth is not to dupe but to liberate Africa and the world from the slavery of the mind.
Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by tintingz(m): 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
What a fuckery!!

Which kind yeye miracle be that. undecided

Some religious people are really in delusion.
Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by felixomor: 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
otemanuduno:
And is that all that makes Otem a 419? Have you mailed the doc and he didn't reply you? I'll advise you not to keep derailing forever because of what u are not sure of. See 4evergod one of you guys have been discovered as a 419er not OTEM. My mission on earth is not to dupe but to liberate Africa and the world from the slavery of the mind.

Yinmu...... lipsrsealed
Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by UncleSnr(m): 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
Imagine a Christian seeking for Proof? shocked

We are getting there shaa. grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by otemanuduno: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
UncleSnr:
Imagine a Christian seeking for Proof? shocked

We are getting there shaa. grin
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

January 2018 Rccg Holy Ghost Service Song / Letter From King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missionaries / 8 Questions For Nairaland Atheists.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.