Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,787 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Kenyan Couple Hailed Online For Frugal $1 Wedding Kenyan Couple - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Couple Hailed Online For Frugal $1 Wedding Kenyan Couple (646 Views)

Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / #BottleCapChallenge: Lady Opens A Bottle With Her Chest, Gets Hailed (Pix) / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Couple Hailed Online For Frugal $1 Wedding Kenyan Couple by baouse: 10:35am On Feb 01, 2017
Wilson Mutura and his bride Ann agreed to have a low-key wedding ceremony without cakes,muffin, flowers or decoration.
The are couple unable to afford the expense of a marriage,they have gotten a lot of positive response on social media for pursuing “a price range choice $1 ceremony” which they wore informal dress to the occasion.Wilson and Ann Mutura postponed their wedding ceremony twice in 2016 as a result of they have been unable to lift the $300 (£240) payment.
They determined to get married this year with the minimal of expense.The groom only spent $1 on two budget wedding rings, which he produced amid cheering during the exchange of vows.
Different bills surrounding the pair’s nuptials – together with the licence payment – have been as a substitute borne by their church.
After courting for greater than three years, the couple overcame the largest hurdle of their relationship – cash.Final year their appeals to family and friends failed to lift sufficient money.
'I love it so much! - Online reaction

"Who said we have to complicate marriage ceremonies with huge budgets?" Jay Can-did(Nairobi news comment page)
"This is impressive. The most important thing is the marriage, not the wedding." Daniel Wafula (Twitter)
"Their wedding had nothing, but their marriage will be beautiful," Beatrice Oloo(Facebook)
"God has done for them, five star hotel!" Esther Renson(Facebook)
"This is wonderful and I love it so much - using what you have is the best principle of satisfaction." Moses Matikho(Facebook)
"If both families agree, let it be made simple. This will reduce the backsliding rate of the youth," Martin Mwangi Njoroge (Nairobi news comment page)
BBC
https://ebenhood..com.ng/2017/01/kenyan-couple-hailed-online-for-frugal.html

Re: Kenyan Couple Hailed Online For Frugal $1 Wedding Kenyan Couple by walearoy(m): 10:46am On Feb 01, 2017
nice

wished i could do the same

i intend getting married this year but the expense ehnnn
Re: Kenyan Couple Hailed Online For Frugal $1 Wedding Kenyan Couple by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 01, 2017
walearoy:
nice

wished i could do the same

i intend getting married this year but the expense ehnnn

Go and marry.leave money and stop blaming things.
Re: Kenyan Couple Hailed Online For Frugal $1 Wedding Kenyan Couple by walearoy(m): 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Go and marry.leave money and stop blaming things.

hehehe

im still searching for the woman

(1) (Reply)

Magic Fingers: The Lovemaking Art Of Using Your Fingers. 18+article / Guys, See The 8 Things Women Wish You Knew / I Date And Have Sex With Married Men — And Have ZERO Guilt About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.