Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

True State Of Lagos-ibadan Express, Section By Section. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / True State Of Lagos-ibadan Express, Section By Section. (1446 Views)

FAKE Picture Trending On Whatsapp As "Fulani Herdsmen" Attacks On Lagos Ibadan E / The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) / Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True State Of Lagos-ibadan Express, Section By Section. by PStacks(m): 10:43am On Feb 01, 2017
Re: True State Of Lagos-ibadan Express, Section By Section. by cobadit(m): 10:46am On Feb 01, 2017
Weldone.... One day one day the road will be completed
Re: True State Of Lagos-ibadan Express, Section By Section. by Jabioro: 10:55am On Feb 01, 2017
It would soon reached their turn..
Re: True State Of Lagos-ibadan Express, Section By Section. by HtwoOw: 11:04am On Feb 01, 2017
Accolades and kudos

Buhari is working

Lalasticlala
Re: True State Of Lagos-ibadan Express, Section By Section. by PStacks(m): 11:43am On Feb 01, 2017
cobadit:
Weldone.... One day one day the road will be completed

Amin Jesu grin grin
Re: True State Of Lagos-ibadan Express, Section By Section. by PStacks(m): 11:44am On Feb 01, 2017
HtwoOw:
Accolades and kudos

Buhari is working

Lalasticlala

Seriously, i think Buhari is working but its not yet showing.. we wont reap the benefits of his works today but in time to come.. twenty years from now Nigerians would look back and say a big thank you to this current Buhari Administration
Re: True State Of Lagos-ibadan Express, Section By Section. by PStacks(m): 11:46am On Feb 01, 2017
Jabioro:
It would soon reached their turn..

Igbo leaders havent been fair to the south-east and the easterners are taking their frustration out on Nigerians thru Biafra agitation and i think thats not fair.
Re: True State Of Lagos-ibadan Express, Section By Section. by obailala(m): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2017
I think its high time the entire south east leaders from governors to senators to reps to ministers and all politicians put their heads together and lobby hard for roads in the south east to be given attention.

Of course a lot of people see this as another 'Buhari hates us' and 5% matter. But that's purely myopic because even Jonathan who was the biggest darling of the south east did not do a single thing about these SE roads; it's not enough to just appoint many people from the region who just go to Abuja to fill their personal pockets.

Leaders from different zones/regions go to Abuja to lobby, to scheme, to manipulate and to even scam the country for the benefit of their people, I really don't know what SE leaders in Abuja have been doing for the zone since 1999. Weirdly, the youths now appear to have 'wisely' diagnosed the problem to be 'other big tribes.'

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: True State Of Lagos-ibadan Express, Section By Section. by obailala(m): 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
HtwoOw:
Accolades and kudos

Buhari is working

Lalasticlala
The point this thread is trying to buttress is that none of the so called work is ongoing in the SE which currently has some of the worst federal roads on the planet.
Re: True State Of Lagos-ibadan Express, Section By Section. by PStacks(m): 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
obailala:
I think its high time the entire south east leaders from governors to senators to reps to ministers and all politicians put their heads together and lobby hard for roads in the south east to be given attention.

Of course a lot of people see this as another 'Buhari hates us' and 5% matter. But that's purely myopic because even Jonathan who was the biggest darling of the south east did not do a single thing about these SE roads; it's not enough to just appoint many people from the region who just go to Abuja to fill their personal pockets.

Leaders from different zones/regions go to Abuja to lobby, to scheme, to manipulate and to even scam the country for the benefit of their people, I really don't know what SE leaders in Abuja have been doing for the zone since 1999. Weirdly, the youths now appear to have 'wisely' diagnosed the problem to be 'other big tribes.'

True That sir.. !
Re: True State Of Lagos-ibadan Express, Section By Section. by PStacks(m): 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
obailala:
The point this thread is trying to buttress is that none of the so called work is ongoing in the SE which currently has some of the worst federal roads on the planet.

The Minister of works gave tangible explanation to that and said it was as a result of high level of table water in the earth and work was going to resume in Ernest.. that Aba-Porthacourt road is a no go..
Re: True State Of Lagos-ibadan Express, Section By Section. by Jabioro: 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
PStacks:

Igbo leaders havent been fair to the south-east and the easterners are taking their frustration out on Nigerians thru Biafra agitation and i think thats not fair.
That is if they checkmate their right from grass root... but common iboman likes corruption...

1 Like

Re: True State Of Lagos-ibadan Express, Section By Section. by PStacks(m): 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
Jabioro:
That is if they checkmate their right from grass root... but common iboman likes corruption...

an average igbo man is more about business and doesn't care about governance ...

igbo people in Alaba international market and in Ladipo all dont have voters card, but an average hausa shoe maker has his voters card intact inside his shoe maker box.. i did this research myself before the elections..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: True State Of Lagos-ibadan Express, Section By Section. by JBismarck(m): 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
Okay na
Re: True State Of Lagos-ibadan Express, Section By Section. by dplordx(m): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
obailala:

I don't care what some suffering and smiling poop head Easterners are thinking but may God bless Tinubu. So far so good, his agitation for federal control is panning out well for the Yoruba's. We are having several SW roads sitting in the yearly budget. Our mandates arent for some selfish useless former position like theme them aviation minister who built an erosion laden airport and also got votes to become a sitting senator. GEJ was flanked by Ibos and he gave the Ibo people NOTHING. We have buhari there and despite been more sorrounded by abokis...hes getting the SW their dues. Unlike some dumbfuq praise singers who hail GEJ althrough and he didn't even accomplish one single thing for them. And how come y'all didnt ask him for Biafra. Talk about classic tale of political irony.

2 Likes

Re: True State Of Lagos-ibadan Express, Section By Section. by PStacks(m): 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
JBismarck:
Okay na

ok what na? grin
Re: True State Of Lagos-ibadan Express, Section By Section. by dplordx(m): 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
obailala:

Re: True State Of Lagos-ibadan Express, Section By Section. by HtwoOw: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
obailala:

While it's beautiful to learn that work is ongoing at Lagos Ibadan express way among several other places

I have to dispute your claim that no works is ongoing in the SE region, I have seen threads from several SS SE states, threads about bridges and roads being constructed on this same NL

But more importantly idgaf if nothing is done there, they are the ones protesting, attacking, went as far as saying they chased Buhari away, calling him a coward after he canceled the trip and sent Osibanjo

If they deserve anything, they'll get it by being a part of Nigeria not agitating for another country while wanting a country to build another country's road, not worshipping looters, not blowing up pipes, not through propaganda and not attacking the presidency

You may not agree with me, but that's my point and so I rest my case

1 Like

Re: True State Of Lagos-ibadan Express, Section By Section. by obailala(m): 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
HtwoOw:

While it's beautiful to learn that work is ongoing at Lagos Ibadan express way among several other places

I have to dispute your claim that no works is ongoing in the SE region, I have seen threads from several SS SE states, threads about bridges and roads being constructed on this same NL

But more importantly idgaf if nothing is done there, they are the ones protesting, attacking, went as far as saying they chased Buhari away, calling him a coward after he canceled the trip and sent Osibanjo

If they deserve anything, they'll get it by being a part of Nigeria not agitating for another country while wanting a country to build another country's road, not worshipping looters, not blowing up pipes, not through propaganda and not attacking the presidency

You may not agree with me, but that's my point and so I rest my case
The last time I checked, the SE is still a part of Nigeria as we speak. Some of the most important roads which need urgent attention are the PH-Enugu, Onitsha-Enugu, PH-Owerri, Aba-Ikot-Ekpene; these are the ones I know of personally and I haven't heard of anything work being done on these roads. While the needless attacks on the person of Buhari is certainly not helping matters, that isn't enough reason why nothing should be done on these roads.
Re: True State Of Lagos-ibadan Express, Section By Section. by HtwoOw: 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
obailala:
The last time I checked, the SE is still a part of Nigeria as we speak. Some of the most important roads which need urgent attention are the PH-Enugu, Onitsha-Enugu, PH-Owerri, Aba-Ikot-Ekpene; these are the ones I know of personally and I haven't heard of anything work being done on these roads. While the needless attacks on the person of Buhari is certainly not helping matters, that isn't enough reason why nothing should be done on these roads.

I will look for the threads I talked about earlier and I'll share them , but until then I think the needless attack is more than enough reason to abandon that region completely , if I were one of his advisers that's the advise I'd give Buhari or Fashola

You can't hate your benefactor and expect favors, you are either humble and gain benefits or be arrogant and loose everything
Re: True State Of Lagos-ibadan Express, Section By Section. by PStacks(m): 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
HtwoOw:

I will look for the threads I talked about earlier and I'll share them , but until then I think the needless attack is more than enough reason to abandon that region completely , if I were one of his advisers that's the advise I'd give Buhari or Fashola

You can't hate your benefactor and expect favors, you are either humble and gain benefits or be arrogant and loose everything

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so true

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Exchange Anything For Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu Vows ‎ / Ten Facts About Nigeria You Are Not Aware Of.1 / Northen Youths To Withdraw Igbo Quit Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.