Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,714 members, 7,938,169 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

University Happening Babe Turns Into Snake After Fun Night With Sugardaddy (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / University Happening Babe Turns Into Snake After Fun Night With Sugardaddy (pic) (1657 Views)

Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy’s Benz / Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents / Drama As A Stolen Wallet Turns Into Snake In Thief’s Hands In Ghana(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Happening Babe Turns Into Snake After Fun Night With Sugardaddy (pic) by mezynaija(m): 10:58am On Feb 01, 2017
It was like a scene from a horror movie when a popular female student of a university turned into a snake after spending some fun night with her sugar daddy in a hotel.

A popular ‘happening babe’ from the University of Nairobi in Kenya, allegedly turned into a big snake few minutes after a man said to be her sugar daddy, dropped her at her hostel residence.

An eyewitness who is one of the victim’s close friends narrated the chilling incident and said;
“Everything happened so quickly, she had just alighted from the vehicle and I saw her walk into her room. I was on my way to her room when I heard her screaming. I quickly pushed the door open an behold I saw her turning into a snake, on her bed, right before my very own eyes.

The authorities of the University of Nairobi who reacted to the news, gave a strict warning to the female students of the Institution to avoid going out with strangers in order to avert a recurrence of a similar case.
Meanwhile security operatives are currently searching for the suspected man, while the eye witness has been remanded in custody for further interrogation.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2017/02/popular-university-happening-babe.html

Re: University Happening Babe Turns Into Snake After Fun Night With Sugardaddy (pic) by mezynaija(m): 10:59am On Feb 01, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: University Happening Babe Turns Into Snake After Fun Night With Sugardaddy (pic) by Sunnymatey(m): 11:24am On Feb 01, 2017
Lesson for our young girls, if at all they will learn.
Re: University Happening Babe Turns Into Snake After Fun Night With Sugardaddy (pic) by Luckylife(m): 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hmmmm!
Re: University Happening Babe Turns Into Snake After Fun Night With Sugardaddy (pic) by pitiful(m): 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
M@ke i book space
Re: University Happening Babe Turns Into Snake After Fun Night With Sugardaddy (pic) by mezynaija(m): 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
Lalasticlala angry
Re: University Happening Babe Turns Into Snake After Fun Night With Sugardaddy (pic) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
Op, must you hail Lalasticlala before your post is pushed to fp? That is bribery. I even came expecting to see a unilag big babe.
Re: University Happening Babe Turns Into Snake After Fun Night With Sugardaddy (pic) by emvico(m): 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
LaLa God Don Do Am Again ooo Another Meet Don Come grin
Re: University Happening Babe Turns Into Snake After Fun Night With Sugardaddy (pic) by paiz: 5:20am On Feb 02, 2017
Nigerian movie
Re: University Happening Babe Turns Into Snake After Fun Night With Sugardaddy (pic) by LordIsaac(m): 9:57am On Feb 02, 2017
Kenya!

(1) (Reply)

Cultist Spotted Walking With Gun Publicly During Funeral Of Their Member / Suspected Female Ritualist/kidnapper Who Specializes In Selling Babies For N5000 / Prison Football Match Between Rival Drug Cartels Ends With 16 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.