Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,926 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:39 AM

Price Of Motherboard - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Price Of Motherboard (2207 Views)

Types Of Motherboard And Components / In Need Of Motherboard Of Hp G60-235dx / Price Of Motherboard Of Dell E6430 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Motherboard by Damilare5882(m): 11:47am On Feb 01, 2017
Hello engineers .. My laptop started misbehaving this morning after shutting it down last night .. I tried putting it on but it refused to come up .. It light indicator will just blink for a sec or two..I inserted my charger ..the chargeing indicator didn't come up too ..so I took it to an engineer ..he told me the mother board is faulty ..took it to another engineer ..he said the same thing..was told to get a new mother board ..Please can anyone help me with the price of the motherboard ..the model is DELL VOSTRO15..3000SERIES ..thanks ..I am located in Ibadan. . hoping to hear from anyone soon.
Re: Price Of Motherboard by Donald3d(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
Damilare5882:
Hello engineers .. My laptop started misbehaving this morning after shutting it down last night .. I tried putting it on but it refused to come up .. It light indicator will just blink for a sec or two..I inserted my charger ..the chargeing indicator didn't come up too ..so I took it to an engineer ..he told me the mother board is faulty ..took it to another engineer ..he said the same thing..was told to get a new mother board ..Please can anyone help me with the price of the motherboard ..the model is DELL VOSTRO15..3000SERIES ..thanks ..I am located in Ibadan. . hoping to hear from anyone soon.
It might not be the mother board , it might be your CMOS battery .
Re: Price Of Motherboard by Damilare5882(m): 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
Donald3d:
It might not be the mother board , it might be your CMOS battery .
ah ..thanks ..I just googled the meaning of CMOS battery and I got a similar point ...can it be that his engineers are quack or what
Re: Price Of Motherboard by Donald3d(m): 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
Damilare5882:
ah ..thanks ..I just googled the meaning of CMOS battery and I got a similar point ...can it be that his engineers are quack or what
As i said it MIGHT be the CMOS battery I am not ruling out that the motherboard might actually be bad , but the CMOS batter sends small power to the mother board to save some funtions , states and time , so at times when the CMOS battery gets weak it messes up the "brain" of the motherboard making it "confused" .
Re: Price Of Motherboard by Damilare5882(m): 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
Donald3d:
As i said it MIGHT be the CMOS battery I am not ruling out that the motherboard might actually be bad , but the CMOS batter sends small power to the mother board to save some funtions , states and time , so at times when the CMOS battery gets weak it messes up the "brain" of the motherboard making it "confused" .
oh I see ..thanks ..I really appreciate .. Wil give it to another engineer tommoro
Re: Price Of Motherboard by Donald3d(m): 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
Damilare5882:
oh I see ..thanks ..I really appreciate .. Wil give it to another engineer tommoro
You can do it yourself sha
Re: Price Of Motherboard by Damilare5882(m): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
Donald3d:
You can do it yourself sha
how ? I will be so glad if you can put me through .. But the battery is flat presently ooo and its not charging
Re: Price Of Motherboard by Alitair(m): 5:55am On Feb 02, 2017
Facing the same issues with my pc too. Heard motherboard is around 30-35grand. Just buy another pc and transfer your hard-disk. Shikina

My laptop is hp though
Re: Price Of Motherboard by Damilare5882(m): 6:17am On Feb 02, 2017
Would have love to do that but my PC is just a year n a half old ..n all other components are still functioning properly ..and besides ..yo get a new Pc now in this present situation na die..will prefer to repair it ..thanks for your contribution

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Y700, 17inch, Core I7 6th Gen, 16gb Ram Ddr4, 4gb Gtx 960m / HP Laserjet Printers For Urgent Sale: Discount On Bulk Order / Uk Used Hp Envy M4 Quad Core I7 8gb Ram 1tb Hdd Fingerprint Keyboard Light~75k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.