Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,158 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:13 AM

Tbc Seller, Please Come In Here! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Tbc Seller, Please Come In Here! (949 Views)

Get Tbc Referral / Tbc / Tbc (the Billion Coin ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tbc Seller, Please Come In Here! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
Why do you sell CHEAP like a lass turned into a LovePeddler! Don't you WANT TBC to GROW?

When you sell TOO CHEAP you make TBC look like CHILD'S PLAY.

I see may TBC SELLERS selling 1TBC for N500, N350, N200.... did you SCAM someone to get IT! I'm pretty sure YOU DID.

Why not EXPLAIN first to the BUYER in DETAILS all there is to know. State the CURRENT PRICE.

If you'll give at a DISCOUNT do it the way the BITCOIN LADS and LASSES does it.

It mustn't be in WHOLE NUMBERS, tell the BUYER you can also sell in SMALL UNITS like 0.003, 0.1,0.02...

Now ask the BUYER how much they have to INVEST and CALCULATE the amount of TBC worth their INVESTMENT.

Keep selling CHEAP and DEVALUING the currency. I sell 1TBC at 420USD and i tell you, i sell almost everyday even in small units. And my CUSTOMERS sell HIGHER and come back for MORE.

Just continue! By the time you know it your ADDRESSES will be TRACKED and you'll be BANNED. That means all your COINS GONE!

My PITY be on YOU!

Thank you for READING.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tanker Vessels Needed ASAP / 2.5ton Gas Tank For Sale. 1.4M / Attend Free ICT Training In Ikeja, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.